More Names?!

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jaejoong, the contract for other clubs joining our team has increased. Choose the one you want to link up with," Yunho handed him a stack of papers. "Choose wisely."

"Hyung, we have requests for loan sharking for some poor guy, you want to take up the offer?" Junsu flipped through his folder. "Oh, and you need to sign this for DBSK Corps attending the financial meeting at the end of the month. It's like a formal occasion thing," Junsu rolled his head and sighed. "Another suit I have to wear."

You laughed at his cuteness and said, "Su, you look handsome in a suit."

Junsu looked at you, "Thanks babe, you'll look hot in nothing."

You blushed like crazy and Junsu winked at you.

"Yah! Kim Junsu!" Jaejoong yelled, "Don't make me angry!"

"Sorry hyung, couldn't resist," Junsu laughed.

"I'm not going to take the loan shark offer to some hobo, and we're attending the social gathering of other businesses to see how we can improve," Jaejoong wrote something down on a piece of paper.

"By the way, ~~~~~~~~-ah?" Yunho looked over to you. "You have to call us by our nicknames remember?"

"Oh yer, what's your nickname?" you wondered.

"U-Know. Yoochun's is Mickey, Junsu is Xiah and Changmin is Max," Yunho listed, "Remember them."

"I got it all down already oppa," you nodded at him.

"Anything else I need to do before I dismiss this meeting?" Jaejoong spoke up.

"No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter