Revealed

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Jae-Jaejoong o-oppa?"

Jaejoong looked away from you and started to stand up. "Don't call my name so lightly here."

You were shocked to see that his personality changed. *What does he mean?*

Jaejoong was already on his feet and walking away from you towards a pair of black double doors. He called over his shoulder, "You coming or what?"

You quickly scrambled to your feet and made your way to the double doors as well. You gasped at the magnificent doors. You walked through them and into a large room that was the size of your apartment.

"Sit down ~~~~~~~~," Jaejoong said as he sat down in a leather black chair that was behind a black glass desk. "I need to talk to you about some things that you have just seen."

You nodded obediently and sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"~~~~~~~, I'm Hero. The owner of Mirotic. I hide my identity because of school and private matters. Just because you saw my face doesn't mean that I'm the same person you met this morning." He sighed and put both hands on the table. "You cannot tell anyone about me and my name Jaejoong, do you understand? My life is on the line here if my name is revealed to anyone."

You just stared at him blankly not knowing what to say to him.

"Since you know about me from school and I'm your boss, I'm going to give you another job. You're going to be my personal maid here at the club," Jaejoong started to find a blank piece of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter