Kyu's reality

Have you ever wondered how life would be if you never left?

When Siwon asked me out I was the happiest man alive. I couldn't believe it! A few moments ago I was confessed to by Sungnim and now I'm going out with the famous Choi Siwon! For the first time ever I felt complete. Like nothing could tear me down.

I was so excited I couldn't contain myself! Siwon drove me to my job and gave me a goodbye kiss. My boss knew about my orientation and didnt care. She always said as long as I was happy then she was happy. I always viewed her as a parental figure and my mother. She took care of me and didnt judge me. She had seen us kiss and when I walked in she became a total fangirl. She was screaming and jumpin around! 

"Omg omg omg omg!!! That was so kawaii!!! Ah!!! So cute! I need to take pictures!! Omg!! Call him back! Memories!!"

"Noona!! Your embarrassing me infront of everyone! And you'll scare off Siwon!"

"Idc! That moment was so precious! He's allowed anytime!"

We had our little bonding experience and I told her how it all happened. At first she didn't believe me because she thought it was too movie like. I had to re-explain to her and only then did she believe me. Being the amazing Noona she gave me the rest of the day off so I could go home and tell my family. 

Thats when reality struck. How would my family react. What would they say? Would they except me?! All those questions were running in my head and I wanted to cry!

Who was I kidding? My family would never except me, they wanted me dead. I would never be able to tell them. 

My amazing day was ruined right there and then. Since Noona gave me the day off I couldn't stay. I slowly walked home and thought of ways to hide this from my parents. I would tell siwon later of what I had to do. I hoped he would understand and not be mad. Luckily he wasn't but still my parents would never understand. 

I got to the dump I called home. Both of my parents were home and they were long gone on the couch. My little brother was asleep in his room so I would be alone. A few years back Noona had given me a cell phone I could use so she could contact me and I could talk to my friends. I didn't like carrying around just incase I dropped it or my parents would try to take it. Luckily siwon had given me his number so I could talk to him, so I decided to give him a call. 

The phone rang a couple of times and then I heard the marvelous voice I fell in love with. 

"Hello?" 

"Ummm hey wonnie, it's my Kyu..."

"Oh hey baby! How was work?"

"It was good thank you for the ride. :)"

"Baby you don't have to thank me everytime I give you a ride or something ok. I'm just happy to see you happy."

Those words will always ring in my head. Siwon made me feel so complete and happy. I never wanted to lose him. 

"Ok thank you wonnie, now I know"

"Alright baby, you make me so happy, you have no idea."

"Hehe you do too"

"Well baby I'm sorry but I'm in a meeting with my family. I'll talk you later ok. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye"

I thought everything was going fine. Oh how was I wrong.

"Awww does the little have a boyfriend, and I thought you couldn't get any useless."

"Mom...."

 

sorry for the wait! Been busy with these dumb tests in school ._. If you live in Texas you know what I mean. Anyways! Here my update hope you like it! Sorry for mistakes!