Flashback Pt. 1

Have you ever wondered how life would be if you never left?

"Look mommy! I made this for you!"

"Ugh disgusting child, get out of my sight. Why are you here!? Get away from me!"

"But mommy..."

"Stop calling me that you disgusting thing! I'll never be your 'mommy', especially not to someone like you."

Kyuhyun ran awaying crying, he didn't understand why is mother didn't love him. He only wanted someone to care for him like the other mothers did. His just hated him. Kyuhyun hid under the covers of his rundown bed and prayed that maybe someday his mother would care for him or atleast treat him like her son.

" I'm not a monster.... Why can't mommy love me? What did I do wrong."

Kyuhyun fell asleep wondering what his life would be like if his motjer actually loved him.

"KYUHYUN! Get your in here!"

Kyuhyun woke up startled and scared. He recognized his mothers voice and immediatly went running.

"Yes mommy?"

Anger filled eyes starred at Kyuhyun and out of nowhere his mother slapped him across the face.

"This is your fault! You did this! It's your fault he left! It's your fault! You worthless insect! Why did he have to leave and not you! I'll make you pay!"

"Mommy... I didn't do anything."

"Get out! I'll hurt you and make you wish you were never born."

Out of desperation and fear Kyuhyun ran away and hid in his nedroom, he felt like a part of himself was broken. He realized he wouldn't be loved by his family and only wanted to be happy. Instead he decided he would try to stop and make himself worth anything in the eyes of his family. Maybe one day he would be lucky enough to have someone care for him, just maybe.

 

Hey guys! really short update i know lol

Im sorry!

Hope you guys like it!