How It All Began.

Have you ever wondered how life would be if you never left?

We met eachother the first day of senior year, and I thought it was the best day of my life. I will always remember that day because it was the day he changed my life. I had never met a man like Kyuhyun. He was different, kind, sweet, and mysterious. I wouldn't learn about all the secrets this man held until the day I visited his home. He was an angel sent down from heaven, and I was just a mortal vasting in his glory. I would never understand how a man like this entered my life. Im so glad he did.

He was so shy at first, stuttering and keeping his eyes low. Oh how I love those eyes. Sparkling and holding all the innocence he never experienced. Everytime those eyes looked at me I felt myself drowning and I could never look away. They gave me chills and helped me realize for the first time in my life it was ok to feel what I felt for him. He was magnificent and wonderful.

Kyuhyun and I became bestfriends. I could tell him anything and he would never judge me. Holding every secret in thta wonderful mouth of his. Keeping me from destroying myself and promising to always be there for me. I promised the same thing... I on the otherhand would later break that promise, and destroy the one person who set me free.

Kyuhyun, or kyunnie as I loved to call him, was always hesitant to tell me about himself. He kept everything inside and never wanted to let me worry about him. I told him I would never judge him,

He simply said, "I dont want to take any chances Siwon, Ive been abandoned before, I need to make sure you'll stay. I hope you understand."

Of course I would understand. He was my world, even if I didnt realize that until later. He changed my life.

I didnt realize my feelings for Kyuhyun until the fateful day that Sungmin confessed to him.

"I... I really like you Kyu... I.. I wanted to know if you would go out with me..."

Kyu didnt know how to understand and stood their wide eyed. I didnt know how to handle the situation either. I was dumbfounded. Someone was trying to take my Kyunnie. That was unexceptable!

"Sorry, but he cant."

I picked him up and hoisted him over my shoulders and stormed off.

"Wait! Siwon! Ah! Put me down! Siwon!"

I would hear nothing of it. Kyuhyun was mine and nobody was going to take him from me. Kyu kept squirming in my arms trying to get free, but I had a tight grip on him.

"Choi Siwon! I command you to put me down! I am not a girl! Siwon!!"

I walked outside to my car and placed Kyu ontop of the hood of my car. I looked straight into his eyes, and it all made sense. I was in love with this man, and was willing to do anything for him.

Kyuhyun, of course not being happy with me dragging him outside was furious. I couldnt take him seriously though, the face he had was so precious. He was pouting but trying to scowl at the same time. I held him in place by placing my hands on either side of his hips while he tried to go find Sungmin.

"Yah! Siwon! What has gotten into you! That was so rude! Siwon! Are you even listening to me! Let me go!"

I kept starring into those beautiful eyes. They were so wonderful. The next thing I did was so unexpected I didnt even realize I did it. I grabbed Kyu's face, brought it close to mine and looked into those eyes. He just looked at me like i was crazy and tried wiggling free. I did something so out of character that day, I crashed my lips onto his and kissed him.

I still remember how his lips felt on mine. So soft and plump. I wanted to ravish his mouth, and I could never get enough. He was so sweet. On instinct my arms wrapped around his waist, and i brought him closer. He struggled at first, but then gave in. I felt how he tilted his face slowly to get better access. I kept hugging him and holding him. I never wanted to let him go.

Once we needed some air, I pulled away. His eyes were closed and slowly opened. Once he realized what had happened he blushed a deep red and tried to his face. Luckily, my arms were still around him, so he couldnt really do much. I kissed his forehead and waited for him to look back up.

It was barely a whisper but I remember everyword.

"Wha... Why did you do that?"

I chuckled and lifted his face to mine.

"Why do you think?"

"I... ummm... I... Idk..."

"Its because my sweet little Kyunnie, I love you and when Sungmin confessed I felt like he was trying to still you from me. I was not going to let that happen."

"Oh... Well... he wasnt going to still me Won... I... ummm..."

"Yes?"

"I love you too.."

I was the happiest man alive when i heard those words. I crashed my lips onto his and pushed him down.

"Ah... mmmm.. wait! Si... Mmm"

I didnt want it to stop. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes just kissing like nothing else mattered. Not caring where we were or who saw.

Reluctanly I let him go, and pulled him back up. He was crimson and dazed. It was a marvelous sight.

"So kyunnie... Will you be my boyfriend?"

His face was priceless. He looked at me in shock, and his face turned more red.

"...of course."

 

 

Everything was perfect. I felt like I was in a dream. Nothing could stop me now.

If only i realized what we had gotten ourselves into. I would have never put him through all that. Later, I would make the biggest mistake ever. Losing the most wonderful person I had ever met. Losing a family member who supported me through everthing. But most importantly losing a piece of me to society.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So thats my update! Please comment! Hope you guys like it! :)