She is...

365 with EXO

 

After the negotiation with Duizhang Kris, they were skipping on the way to the bubble tea store near SM High while wearing their so-called unrecognizable disguises. Sehun sprinted ahead as soon as he saw the place.

“Ahjumma!” Sehun called.

"Oh Sehun-ah!!! It's been a while." the ahjumma motioned for him to come in.

“Yeah. I missed going here during my free time." Sehun watched his hyungs enter the store and settle at a table near the corner.

"You have been busy, child. But don't worry the bubble teas also missed you." Sehun smiled at what the ahjumma said. "Speaking of bubble teas, what do you like to order?" 

Sehun flicked his hands and tried to remember what flavors his hyungs want. But unfortunately he can't so he just ordered... They are going to drink it anyway.

"Can we please order 6 Chocolate Bubble Tea and another 6 Taro Bubble Tea.”

“Aigoo Sehun-ah. Are you going to drink all of those?” The ahjumma joked.

Sehun innocently shook his head. “Aniyo. It’s for my hyungs.” He answered.

“Okay please wait a moment. Sit for a while and make yourselves comfortable.” Ahjumma nodded at the rest of the EXO who bowed back. After the ahjumma left, the members glared at the maknae.

“Wow. Thank you so much for asking our preferred flavor.” Xiumin sarcastically thanked the youngest.

“No prob, hyung. Anything for you.” Sehun welcomed which left Xiumin sulking at his dongsaengs.

“I was being sarcastic here. TT TT” he sobbed. The others comforted the oldest.

“Well I think the flavor he ordered is okay.” Luhan patted Xiumin’s back.

 “Well that’s because you like Taro Bubble tea.” Kai sat on the chair like a boss.

“Kai, watch your manners.” D.O, the umma, slapped Kai’s legs away from the table. Kai rolled his eyes but still obeyed the mother figure in EXO.

“You know Kai, if you keep rolling your eyeballs, they will fall off from their sockets.” Chen laughed. Kai just scoffed.

“Okay guys. Don’t fight now. At least be thankful that we are out here drinking bubble tea as you all requested.” Suho the guardian said.

“Fine.” Xiumin said.

“Fine whatever.” Kai rolled his eyes again.

“Fine whatever the leader says.” Chen added.

“Guys stop bickering. Let’s just sit back and relax okay?” Kris sat beside Tao. The others also found a sit beside each other. After a few minutes of chatting, the ahjumma arrived with their bubble teas at hand.

“Here are your Bubble Teas. Thank you for your patronage! Enjoy!” she smiled before leaving.

“Kamsahamnida, ahjumma!!!” Sehun thanked before starting to attack his beloved beverage.

“Whoa chill, dongsaeng. No one’s going to steal that away from you.” Chanyeol snatched his dongsaengs drink.

Baekhyun face palmed. “Uh… Yeol, you just did.”

The maknae started throwing a fit against his hyung. “HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG… Gimme back my preciouth bubble tea, you bubble tea thtealer!!!” his lisp was slowly showing.

“Cry first before we give it.” Kai, who seems to enjoy it, got the bubble tea and smirked at the maknae.

And the battle begins!!!

“Tall creeper!” Sehun shouted to Chanyeol.

“Hey you are tall too, Oh Sehun!”

He next turned to Kai. “Black sheep!”

“That’s wrong. Black is beauty.” Kai corrected.

“Whatever. You’re still black.” Baekhyun teased.

“Shut it, Bacon hyung.” Kai growled.

“What did you call me?” Baek’s eyebrows twitched.

Luhan tried to stop them but he ended up joining when Kai said, "Don't in baby deer hyung. Deers don't talk."

The ones not in the fight shook their heads at their members’ childishness.

“Gosh. Kids just won’t learn nowadays.” Xiumin ‘tsked’.

“The same goes for you, Old Bun Hyung!!!” Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun growled at the oldest.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY, BRATS?”

Not too long, Xiumin joined the childish fight.

“Are we the only sane people left?” Chen asked Lay.

“What were we talking about?” The forever calm unicorn removed his purple headphones when he saw the younger ones bickering.

“Really Gege?” Tao eyed at his clueless hyung. The three also started having their own debates.

“I guess the leaders are the ones who are overflowing with awesomeness.” Suho smiled with satisfaction.

“I agree.” Kris fixed his sunglasses. The leaders looked at each other before bumping their fists.

While at D.O’s side, he was silently watching the scene in front of them.

They noticed that people were starting to fill the shop. Most of them were students. They guess school is over.

They were happily enjoying their precious free time when the chime on the door rang, signaling that someone entered.

“AHJUMMA!!!” a girl giddily shouted.

The ahjumma smiled widely as she recognizes the girl. “Ahhh… Yuni-ah, it’s nice to see you again. The usual?”

The girl nodded with enthusiasm. “Yep. I can’t live without chocolate bubble.” The girl sat at the table next to where EXO is.

“Wow, look Sehun, a female version of you.” Chanyeol smiled creepily at the maknae while the latter just rolled his eyes but kept looking at the girl.

“Yah, Chen… What’s wrong?”

They all turned to Chen, who was frozen in his seat.

“Hello? Earth to Kim Jongdae…” They poked his waist and that pulled him back to reality.

“Deym…” he cursed silently as he stares at the girl.

“Why hyung? Your girlfriend?” Kai wriggled his eyebrows.

Xiumin choked on his tea upon hearing this. “WHAT?! CHEN HAS GIRLFRIEND?! First Kris and now Chen? What's the matter with you guys?”

"No you pabo!" Chen hissed at the noisy bun

"I would really appreciate it if you will learn how to shut your mouth, Xiumin hyung." Kris said with a serious face.

"Well gege, does Lee Fei ring a bell?" Tao grinned at the blushing duizhang.

"Oooh~ Duizhang is in love~~~..." they sang.

"Oh guys shut up." Chen and Kris said in unison.

“Then who is she?” all of them asked, secretly pointing at the girl next to their table.

Chen sighed. “She is my cousin who is a big fan of EXO.”

All of them choked on their own bubble tea.


Annyeong chingus!!! Here's Chapter 2! Hehehe.

Thank you faye_lee , DaeDae35 and kiba_lover101 for subscribing! I really appreciate you subscribing.. *cries*

Kamsahamnida from the bottom of my heart. <3 Tharanghae!

Kai loves you too... :))