EXO is love.

365 with EXO

 

“Le gasps…” Sunmi said.

“Welcome to my world, Kim Sunmi.” Yuni smirked.

“Not fair!!! How did you get all of these?” Sunmi whined. She just shrugged.

Her best friend scanned her laptop. “Wow. Bias wreckers everywhere. How did you survive them?”

“Oh believe me. Other than Sehun being my number 1, the rest never lasted one day in their ranks. I have to rearrange them every single hour.”

“Oh same for me. Kai is my number 1 and the rest… Gah who cares. They are equally awesome. The 11 left are all in rank 2.”

They started looking at every picture. “Let’s start with the Guardian and Duizhang.”

“Wait. Isn’t it supposed to be the other way around? Suho is the angel-looking guy while Kris has the bad image?” Yuni questioned.

“Dang Leaders… Never thought that Innocent Guardian and faced Kris would exchange image. ”

"I wish Fei could see this."

“Agree!!! Next are the Ummas.”

“D.O umma has grown so much. *sobs* He is already capable of  messing my bias list.” Sunmi pretended to wipe a tear.

“I don’t understand. Why did they gain the Umma title when they are like that?” Yuni pointed at the pictures.

“Dunno. What I’m sure about is that it is nowhere near a mother. Okay moving on to the vocals…”

 

“Oh my deer eating buns with bacons which are fried by a lightning. Why now?” Yuni stared at a certain picture. Oh my mother of lightning. Is that… Jongdae oppa? Jongdae oppa is Chen? And he’s part of EXO? Wait he told me that… she slapped her forehead.

Why did I ever forget that one important fact? What was I doing when he told me that? Oh right I was fangirling on Infinte. Keke! Sorry Jongdae oppa. She remembered that she has a cousin who is in the entertainment world. With this fact, she’s sure Sunmi would go gaga over it. So she decided to keep it for a while.

“*dies*” Sunmi slumped her head on the table.

“Aw come on Sunmi. There are four more to go. Don’t you dare give up now.” She nudged at her friend. “Next are the rappers.”

“Remind me why Park Chanyeol is called the derp king?”

“I cannot answer that, my friend. Ask them. Look at Selca King. I want a panda like that.”

"Then buy a lot of Gucci bags and he might like you."

"GUC--- mmmmmffff..." One of the guys abruptly stood up and was about to shout something when a guy holding an alpaca doll covered his mouth, pulling him back to his seat.

This time Yuni chose to ignore it but she swear one more suspicious move and she'll have to confront them. Going back to reality...

Who knew Chanyeol King of Derp is capable of looking normal? And well, Kung Fu Panda Tao is still Kung Fu Panda Tao.

“Sunmi. The moment of truth has come. Ready?” Yuni got a box of tissue stand by.

“Yeah. Bring them on.” Sunmi sniffed.

Click.

“. . .” Sunmi didn’t say anything but her expressions were saying it all. She’s dying again and again.

“What? Cat got your tongue? Hah!” she teased.

Sunmi came back to life. “Oh yeah… Well let’s see how long can you last.” She evil smirked.

Click click.

“I swear to my bubble tea, if we are ever to cross paths, I’ll bring that guy home.”

“Figures…” Sunmi smirked. She scanned a few more pictures. "EXO is love. When are they coming back?"

"I don't know, Sunmi. All we can do now is believe that they will come back soon. I bet their comeback will be totally worth the wait." Yuni reassuringly smiled at her friend.

"I hope so too. Okay enough sad thought. Now let's open your fanfics!!!"

"Oka---Wait WHAT?! NOOO..."

They continued to have fun in their EXO world for a few more minutes when someone’s shadow towered them.

“Well, well and well. Look who are here?” the annoying deep voice said.

She looked up and came face to face with the most annoying faces on earth…

“Two little kittens fawning over pathetic idols.” Another one said. Yuni showed a D.O expression while Sunmi raised a brow.

Did they just insult EXO?


Hello again, chingus! :) Okay so chapter 5 is up. Sorry if it's boring and short.

So I got it wrong. It is not five shots. One or two more chapter before this ends. :)

And oooohhh... Someone called EXO pathetic?

 

Whoever it is...

D.O is judging you.

Thank you for,viewing, subscribing and reading this! <3 Saranghae! :))