Willl you...

365 with EXO

 

Weeks had already passed by but news about what happened at the Bubble Tea House was still spreading like wild fire. From there, things had started to change around the two brave girls who stood up against the kingkas.

They gained more friends and that includes ex-kingka Jaewoo.

Yeah he is an ex now because he quited being a kingka and went back to his old great self, as Yuni would say. They have been very good friends since the incident, only that there is one problem. Whenever they see each other, Yuni would kick Jaewoo wherever in his body in revenge for her laptop.

She still hasn't moved on from the fact that her most treasured thing in the world would be gone in just an instant.

Of course it's okay with him because he is he best guy friend ever. Or maybe a big masochist.

One big change was that the non-Kpop students in their school learned how to respect the Kpop idols and their fans. They saw how pure the fans' love for their idols and thought that it is really admirable. 

Another were the kingkas... They avoided Yuni and Sunmi and if possible, they need to be 10 ft away from the girls.

During the incident when fangirls, led by Sunmi, dragged them to a room, they had experience too much horror in one day.

First was the girls forced them to wear girl uniforms. The girls called it cosplay but for the boys... They call it 'A LIFETIME STAIN ON A KINGKA'S DIGNITY.'

Second was they had put make up on them. Some men would look good on make up. Guys like SHINEE's Key and Taemin and other idols. Too bad for the kingkas, the outcome was not the same.

And last but not the least, they had to walk to their school wearing that. Surely it was their most embarrassing moment in life opposite to what the girls feel. It was simply a blast!

The last change was there were some people who were requesting them to be queenkas and represent the school. They were happy for such offers but Yuni and Sunmi respects the nice queenkas in their school so they politely declined.

Yes, Kim Yuni and Kim Sunmi became instant celebrities at their school but no, they refuse to become popular. They prefer a simple and happy life as ordinary students.

"Where did that girl go again?" Yuni looked at her wrist watch. "She's five minutes late."

It was lunch time so they decided to meet at the schools backyard. Yuni found a bench. She was so tired of standing so she went to sit.

Yuni made herself busy by searching photos of her ultimate bias through her phone.

 A certain photo caught her attention.

A smile from an angel. She doesn't know what happened but she just suddenly found herself humming EXO's 'Into Your World.' Again.

It also looks like the weather is on her side because the wind gently caressed her hair. And the moment felt so right hat she just had to sing...

 

Mikael boda neon naege nunbusin jonjae

Gamhi nuga neoreul geoyeokhae naega yongseoreul an hae
Eden geu gose bareul deurin taechoui geu cheoreom maeil
Neo hanaman hyanghamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo

 Aju jageun geoshirado neol himdeulge haji motage
Hangsang jikigo shipeo I’m eternally love

 

"Eternally in love with whom?" a familiar deep voice asked. 

Yuni looked up. It was like a déjà vu. But this time, this person was less annoying than before.

"What are you doing here, Jerkwoo?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Why is it bad to say 'hi' to my yeoja chingu?" Jaewoo sat beside her.

"You didn't say hi. You said, 'Eternally in love with whom?'" Yuni lightly punched his arm. "And I'm not your yeoja chingu. In your dreams, punk. Mehrong!!!"

Only Sehun can consider me as his yeoja chingu... She let out a dreamy sigh as a replay of Sehun's smile played in her mind theater.

Jaewoo pinched her nose. "Aigoo~ my little angel is really cute."

"Owww... You big meanie." she slapped his hand away and pouted.

He chuckled for a while before staring intently at her.

He knows who she's thinking about but still. He is willing to take another risk.

Yuni noticed this and became self-conscious. "W-what?"

The mood between them became serious... and somehow romantic. Yuni can't explain why her heart was beating fast. She could imagine Sehun in these moments.

She felt her cheeks hot. Omo... What's wrong with me? It's Jaewoo in front of me not Sehunnie. Yuni you are so bad...

"Do I really have no chance, Yuni-ah?"

She looked at him. Huh? Why is it that it's Sehun who am I seeing? Her heart beat went faster. She blinked a lot of times before focusing on the man again. Her eyes is playing with her again.

"J-Jaewoo-ah..." Yuni stared at her lap and played with her fingers. 

"Kim Yuni-ssi." he knelt in front of her. Jaewoo touched her chin and made her face him. "Yuni-ah." he softly called her name.

She looked at him. He leaned closer...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And closer...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until they were only an inch apart. She could feel his minty fresh breath touching her cheeks.

According to the fanfics she reads, what usually is next during this moment is a kiss.

Oh no... He would never do that... NOOOO!!! Not today! ANNNNDDDDWWAAAEEE!!!!!! SHIROOOO!!! She mentally slapped herself many times.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank god he didn't. But...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you please go out with m---"

"YUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNIIIII! Yuni bear!!! OMFG!!! KIM YUNI YOU WON"T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!" Even though her friend is far away, she could still hear her loud and clear... 

All of Jaewoo's hard work suddenly crashed down just like that. The mood that was so hard to get. His lines that he even researched yesterday. And the moment when he was nearly kissing her...

All gone. In a second.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----" He groaned.

~         ~         ~

What they don't know is that there were people who were watching them.

"Heh. for him." the one by  the bush grinned.

"Did you see his face? It was hilarious!" two people who were on the ground, laughing quietly.

"Serves him right." said the one behind the tree.

"Okay change topic. Leave the poor guy alone."

"Oh yeah did you hear her sing?"

And went on were praises for the girl's angelic voice when she sang a while ago.

Watching them all murmur about it, a guy who was smirking looked up at the tree. He saw his dongsaeng sitting on the branch, chilling like he owns the tree. "Are you satisfied?" he asked him.

The boy smiled. "Of course." he glanced at Yuni who was laughing at that time. Keep smiling like that. It brightens my day.

 


Sorry for the late update!!! TTnTT

I was like thinking... Because... this fic doesn't end here... I know... I know... 

It's just that this idea came and I was like "HOMAIHOGOD I should put this but... Noooo I lied to my readers... NOOO!!!"

Mian!!! :( I'm such a bad author.

Please don't judge me Leader Teukkie and Evil Maknae Kyu!

Anyway, thank you for my readers and those who viewed!!! Saranghaeyo, chingus!!! <3