Into My World, Kim Sunmi

365 with EXO

 

Yuni was humming EXO’s ‘Into Your World’ as she waits.

Neoui sesangeuro Yeah, yeorin barameul tago, yeah
Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni

The laptop logged in. Yuni smiled when she saw her desktop wallpaper. She unconsciously touched the screen.

“Yah, Hunnie…” She talked to it as if it can hear her rants. “Why are you so adorable? You know if you continue that cuteness I might take you home when I go to your concerts.”

She then watched a video of Sehun’s aegyo. The one when he was doing the Kiyomi Cutie Player. It was quite amazing to see her still spazzing over the said video when she has watched it a hundred times already. Well who would get tired of this cuteness? Definitely not me.

“The other oppas were mean because they sacrificed you. But hey I should thank them. Aegyo is one of a maknae’s expertise after all.”

Someone suddenly snickered from the table beside her. She caught them staring at her but once they saw her looking they immediately looked away.

“Hmm… Creepy like Yeollie. Oh well.” She returned to her business and watched the boys’ teasers next.

“Admiring my y hubby’s teasers again, aye?” someone spoke behind. She doesn’t need to hear the voice twice for her to recognize it.

“Sunmi. And no. I’m not admiring your husband’s teasers. It just happens that your husband was in the teasers.” She scoffed without looking behind.

“I know. That guy’s greedy ain’t he?” Sunmi chuckled. “Maybe that’s why some called it Kai and the EXO members' teasers.”

“Or maybe something near like Kai and Friends.” She added.

“Lol. Just spare the poor guy. It’s not his fault to be that awesomely awesome.” Sunmi sat beside her and watched the teasers too. “You know I really like their songs ‘What is Love?’ and ‘Into Your World’. It seems like they are lullabies made from heaven.”

“I know what you feel. I listen to ‘Into Your World’ before I sleep. It became a habit that I need to listen to that song in order to sleep.” She agreed.

“Yeah me too--- Oh my glob friend. Sehun’s ‘What is Love’ dance.”

Yuni focused on his every move. It was all smooth and y. Not to mention his expressions. Oh god even though he is stone- faced, Yuni sees it as the best face ever.

“Oh my gawd he is taking it off!!!” She squealed.

"What? Taking off what?" True enough, Sehun was removing his suit off and hanged it on the most handsome hanger ever. 

“That’s nothing! Look at the hanger!!! So far that’s the most handsome and iest hanger my eyes had laid on.” Sunmi gripped on her shoulder and bit her lips. “I wonder how much that hanger costs?”

“I’ll gladly buy it for you. As long as it is packaged with the owner of the clothes hanged on it.” Yuni played the next teaser which was again, Kai’s teaser.

She has to admit, Kai has that oozing appeal and handsomeness because for every ‘body wave’  that he does, her fan girl instincts is going wild.

“Ehmergesh look at that body wave Kai please don’t do this to me…” Sunmi wept as her clean mind slowly gets polluted.

“Ooohhh… That’s right Kai. Be smooth and y. Dang boy, he surely knows how to play with girls’ hearts.” She commented. “The song perfectly fits Kai’s smexiness.”

Sunmi glared at her. “What?” she asked. Her best friend did the ‘I’m-watching-you’ hand motion.

“Don’t worry, honeybee. Kkamjong is yours. Having Hunnie is enough.” She assured her friend with a smile.

“Neomu neomu tharanghaeyo, chingu!” her friend hugged her.

“Nado tharanghae, Sunmi-ah.” She hugged back and pulled away when it was the songs chorus. “Ready Sunmi?”

“Ready…” her bestie grinned.

I lost my mind~ Luhan Sehun Kris Tao Chen

Kai~

Baekhyun Chanyeol Suho D.O getting in Lay motion

Exo Manager Xiumin sarangiramyon

Meil geudewa

Sumaneun gamjong deureul lanwojugo bewogamyo

Ssaugo ulgo anajugo…

They changed the lyrics into the EXO members’ names. Fortunately, the names fitted perfectly that’s why it sounds like nothing was changed.

They would sing along the songs on the teasers until the last one. The two girls suddenly burst out into laughter

“Sunmi, remember this teaser?” she grinned.

“Yeah of course. Why would I forget this?”

They slyly smiled and together they said… “Manager Byun Baekhyun’s epic lightning effects.” And they fell in to another laugh trip.

“It was nice though.” They complimented.

Yuni heard a bunch of muffled laughter coming from the other table. Her brows rose. Again? These guys sure are weird.

They were laughing at one guy who was ducking his head. The poor guy's ears were already red.

"Ahahahaha!!! Hyung . Ahahahaha..." she heard one of them say. And wait why do they seem so familiar?

And it is such a coincidence that someone from their group looks like her cousin, Jongdae. He was wearing a pair of eyeglasses.

"Is that... Jongdae oppa?"

She was about to ask them when Sunmi called her attention.

“Hey the teasers are done. Ready to raid the photo albums?” Sunmi evil grinned.

“Gladly.” Yuni snickered. She forgot about the Jongdae matter and focused on fangirling.

Sunmi opened the folder and gasped in amusement.

“Welcome to my world, Kim Sunmi.” she smirked.

~                      ~                      ~

"Ehmerged she's looking here! Asdfghjkl." Chen panicked.

"Do you think she recognized us?" Suho whispered.

"Maybe."

"But if she does, our maknae will be dead. She's Sehun biased right?" Luhan looked at his dongsaeng.

Sehun's brows furrowed. "How did you know?"

"Her laptop background." the deer smiled.

"Who cares. Just let her know it's us. Let us spread our handsomeness." Kai said as if it's not a bad thing.

"Why don't you reveal yourself, Kim Jongin?" Baek sarcastically suggested.

"Guys she's going to come here---" Chen warned.

"Not. Look her friend got her attention." D.O. patted his back. "Don't worry too much, hyung."

"Thank Heavens for Kai. Look. Her friend is Kai biased. She is showing something." Chanyeol clapped his hands like a grade schooler who received an A+ in his exam.

"What is he, human sacrifice?" Xiumin laughed.

Kai ignored Baozi's comments and smiled proudly. "See? I'm awesome. That's why EXO need me." he bragged which made the others groan. They threw him a bunch of crumpled tissues.

"Oh shut it, Kim Jongin..." 


Annyeong Hasseyo chingus! Here is Chapter 4! :) Hope it's not that boring.

Thank you to rEsOnAtInG_sOuLs for subscribing! I'm glad this fic somehow grabbed your interest! :)

Thank you for those who viewed this fic! 

Really I appreciate it... *sobs*

Me when I had 5 subbies:

Tharanghae readers! :*