This is WAR.

365 with EXO

 

“Well, well and well. Look who are here?” the annoying deep voice said.

She looked up and came face to face with the most annoying faces on earth…

Jang Jaewoo, the jerkface excuse for a kingka in their school and behind him was his evil minions. Gosh. Yeol’s voice is also deep but why doesn’t it annoy me as much as jerkface’s voice does? She thought.

“Two little kittens fawning over pathetic idols.” The one with a squeaky voice answered. Yuni had this D.O expression while Sunmi raised a brow. 

Did they just insult EXO?

The word ‘pathetic’ somehow ticked the girls so they glared dangerously at the people in front of them.

“Excuse me?” they asked.

“Oh did I offend your idols’ feelings? Oh come on! Even I look better than them!” the guy who claimed to look even better than EXO said.

“Go away, Jerkwoo and minions. Your existence are unwanted.”

The guys only laughed at them.

“Look at these girls. The kingkas were the ones who are willingly approaching them but they are still playing hard-to-get? If I know, they are secretly s.” Someone named Jale said.

“Yeah. How dare these girls reject us kingkas when they don’t have the right to?” Pale, his twin, taunted.

The minions went on and on with their mocking but the two girls didn’t give a damn.

“Hey Sunmi. Look at Kai’s picture.” Yuni casually pointed at her laptop’s screen.

“Where? Ooooohhh… Kai hubby y as always. Me likey! Kekeke…”

Jaewoo frowned. He is not that dumb to know that the two girls are obviously ignoring them. One thing a kingka hates the most is being ignored. Being the jerk he is, Jaewoo rudely folded Yuni’s laptop and it automatically went on hibernation.

“Hey that was rude!” Yuni looked shocked.

“Well you are rude.” Jaewoo spat back. “You are ignoring the kingkas.”

“Well who in their right mind would listen if they are being insulted like they are the most unwanted thing on Earth? Huh?! Tell me!” Sunmi was running out of patience.

“Tch. Pathetic girls.” Jaewoo rolled his eyes.

“Then why even bother talking to these pathetic girls?” Yuni tried to be calm and solve things with peace, prosperity and love for all mankind.

“Why are you being hard-to-get? Other girls are willing to be with me while you, a plain Jane, have the guts to reject the most popular guy in school? Is it because of those stupid and pathetic idols?” He blurted. He was a kingka and no one rejects a kingka. He just can’t accept that.

“Yeah! What is the name? EXO? What does that even mean?” Jale butted in.

“My foot is even more handsome than them!” Pale hi-fived with his twin.

And now the subject for the mockery is their beloved EXO. It is not only Yuni and Sunmi who are hearing this but also other people that are in the house. A lot of fangirls were also starting to feel angry towards the impudent boys but held themselves out of respect to the owner of the place they are in.

What they don't know is that the Ahjumma is also not liking what she is seeing.

Jaewoo smirked in victory when he saw the girls’ faces. They were totally dark and pissed off. He decides to finish them in one more try.

“You know, those EXO dudes are just a bunch of losers who were garbage collectors in their past lives. I even look better than them. And Yuni who was that you were admiring? Oh Sehun? I bet he is gay.” And he laughed out loud with his friends.

“I know! EXO is a group of gays!” the minions declared before laughing out loud again.

That is it. They have crossed the line.

The girls suddenly erupted into laughter and greatly confused the kingkas. "Why are you laughing? Did you lose your mind?"

Yuni had this evil aura around her that is shouting 'I'M GOING TO KILL EVERYTHING YOU LOVE.' while Sunmi evil smirked.

"W-what?" Jaewoo stuttered.

"THIS IS WAR..." the girls declared.

~         ~          ~

"So that's how a fan girl spazz. Interesting." Kris rubbed his chin and continued to observe Yuni and Sunmi.

"Eww Duizhang. You sound like a ." Tao faked a shiver.

"No more Gucci, Tao."

"Okay I'm going to shut up." the panda said in a small voice and zipped his mouth.

"Yeah that's how they fangirl over idols. But hyung, doesn't Fei spazz like that too?" Baek asked with curiosity.

"I don't know. Maybe. Even if she does, she doesn't show it." Kris shrugged.

"That's only the 1/4 of their spazzing moments, duizhang." Chen shook his head. He once saw how his cousin spazz hard with her friends. It was scary but cute in some way. "When she's with her other friends and they are in a private room, God only knows what will happen next."

"Wow your cousin is... Amusing." Suho complimented.

"Yeah she is. And there will be more once you meet her."

"Hey look Chen. Look like your cousin is in trouble." Xiumin pointed. True to what he said, they saw Yuni's table being surrounded by a group of males.

"Who are they?" Chen asked himself. He is not comfortable with being near the group. He feels like they will do something bad. It looks like his cousin also feels troubled by their presence.

“I don’t know who they are but I’m pretty sure they spell trouble” Suho’s face became dead serious as he stare at the other table.

“With a Capital ‘T’.” Baekhyun nodded.

“This doesn’t look good.” Kai frowned as he tries to eavesdrop at them.

“Two little kittens fawning over pathetic idols.” The one with a squeaky voice answered. 

Chanyeol laughed. “Oh they said we are pathetic--- they said what?” his eyes widened.

Baekhyun slapped his back. “Shhh. Keep quiet. They are saying more.”

 EXO listened to their conversation and each time an insult about them or about the girls comes flying, they will grit their teeth.

“No one insults my cousin.” Chen said, fuming with anger.

“They can insult us for all we care…”

“But no one insults our fans.” The rest of them murmured.

The atmosphere in the house became heavy and tense.

They saw the guy named Jaewoo smirk and it was really annoying as hell.

“I wish I could wipe that smirk off his face. Mine’s better than that.” Kai scoffed. He uses smirks for fan service but never in his life that he used it for disrespecting people.

“Hyungs, can I wushu that guy? I can’t stand him doing that to our dear fans.”

“You can when things get bad. I give you my permission.” The oldest approved.

Even though Sehun’s silently watching things, in his mind, he had already killed the bad guy. No one messes with EXO fans… Especially those who are Sehun biased. He thought as he glares at Jaewoo.

 “You know, those EXO dudes are just a bunch of losers who were garbage collectors in their past lives. I even look better than them. And Yuni who was that you were admiring? Oh Sehun? I bet he is gay.” And he laughed out loud with his friends.

The older EXO members gasped and looked at their maknae. “Did they just say our Sehun… is gay?” They immediately looked at him but they saw nothing but a blank expression. It is so blank that it could kill anyone.

“I know! EXO is a group of gays!” the minions declared before laughing out loud again.

This remark had earned a lot of gasps from their surroundings. Even the EXO members were shocked. The group of gang looking maniacs just declared EXO as a group of gays? That really sounded wrong in their ears. Something snapped inside of them. They can’t just sit back and watch the jerk ruin them and their fans.

“He’s so gonna get it…” Chen clenched his fist.

“I guess my Wushu skills will be useful here.” Tao warmed up.

“No one insults the most delicious Bacon ever lived.” Baek scowled.

"Being gay is the last thing I want to be told about." Kai smirked.

The others stood up and were ready to rumble but…

“Wait.” The leaders stopped them.

“Why? Duizhang can’t you see my cousin needs help.” Chen reasoned.

“No she don’t. Watch.” Kris looked at the scene.

The girls were laughing.

“Huh?”

Yuni and Sunmi had evil looks and smirks saying ‘You messed with the wrong people.’ They felt a shiver on their spine.

"THIS IS WAR..." the girls declared.

EXO gulped. They sat back to their chairs and huddled together.

This ain’t good. The eleven of them thought.

 While Sehun smiled at the girl who caught his interest. This is going to be interesting.

He smugly looked at Jaewoo as he casually sipped his bubble tea. Jerk you just called me a gay in front my fan. Let’s see how will you handle the wrath of the EXOtics?


Thank you, Hannasugi for subscribing! :)

Oh and YoungminandI4ever too! Author-nim how did you come across this? :) 

Ohoho. Looks like someone is in deep sheet. :)

Jaewoo said Sehun's gay.

 

Imma skin him alive! *gets killing materials*

 For those who viewed this, still thank you. :))

I got 100+ views. It makes me shoooo happy!!!

Thanks for subscribing guys! Tharanghae readers! :) LayHan loves you too. 

SHAMELESSLY PROMOTING THIS:

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/416676 

Read and subscribe please! This story is daebak! :)