For you, My Dearest

365 with EXO

 

“Umma!!! Appa!!! Oppa! Jun! I’m home!” Yuni shouted from the front door. She removed her shoes and wore comfortable slippers on. She proceeded to the living room where her family is.

“Annyeong noona!!!” Jun kissed her in the cheeks. Kim Tae Jun is the youngest among the siblings and an incoming 3th grader next school term.

“Aww… Annyeong Junnie. Did you miss noona?” she ruffled his hair.

“Neh~ I missed noona this much!!!” he motioned a big circle which made Yuni chuckle.

“Tae Jun, lying is bad.”

She turned to glare at her older brother, Kim Jung Hwa.

“What?” he gave her an annoying smile as he messes her hair. 

“Argh… Kim Jung Hwa!!!” she growled.

“I love you too, sis.”

“Heh. Kids these days.” Her father said without removing his eyes from the newspaper he is reading.

“I love you too Appa.” she greeted.

Her mother greeted her with a hug. “Welcome home, Yuni.”

“Hi umma.” She hugged her back.

“Have you eaten yet?”

“Hmm… I have eaten lunch hours ago. Does that count?”

Her umma laughed. “Arasso. I’ll prepare the food in a jiffy. Wash up first.” She tapped Yuni’s cheek.

“Neh~” being the obedient child she is, she went to her room to clean up.

“Oh and by the way, Jongdae dropped by a while ago and told me to say Hi to his most favorite cousin.”

Yuni rushed back down. “Chincha? Jongdae oppa did? Darn why didn’t he wait for me?” she frowned.

“He said he was busy but he will see you soon.”

“Okay. Thanks umma.” She went back upstairs and threw her bag on the floor and slumped on her bed for a while.

“Lucky Sunmi…” she stared at nothing in particular. “Receiving something from her ultimate bias...”

She remembered what happened a while ago.

 

“Kim Sunmi… You always have a great timing on things. Always.” Jaewoo emphasized the word always with gritting teeth.

Sunmi did a peace sign. “Oops mianheyo. My bad. Ehehehe.”

“’Ehehehe’ doesn’t solve anything! Come here you little runt!” he pulled her into a head lock.

“Yah! Jang Jaewoo!!! I ship YunHun so much so you stand no chance. Just it!” she squirmed to get out of his grasp. ”Yuni bear help me!!!”

Yuni found them cute fighting like that so she just let them be. She secretly pairs Sunmi with Jae woo and dubbed them as the soon-to-be couple.

While watching the cute future lovers’ quarrel, something caught her eye. “Sunmi what is that you are holding?”

Sunmi’s eyes literally glistened. In one swift move, she easily escaped from Jaewoo’s grip and proudly showed her bouquet of flowers. “Finally you noticed it. These are flowers...”

“Well duh. We can see it.” Jaewoo rolled his eyes. Yuni elbowed his stomach. “Oww…”

“Stop being sarcastic Jerkwoo… Anyway…” she glanced at flowers. “Did Jaewoo give it to you?” she joked.

The two of them looked at me as if she gained another pair of eyes. They were so not fond of the idea that they spoke at the same time.

“Why would this jerk give me flowers?”

“Why would I give flowers to this brat?”

They glared at each other.

“I won’t dream of receiving a flower from you.”

“I won’t dream of giving flowers to you.”

And again.

“I hate you.”

“Not that I like you.”

They made a ‘grr…’ sound.

“Stop copying me!”

“I’m not copying you!!!”

“Yes you just did.” Sunmi mehronged.

“Aish! Why am I even talking to an alien?” Jaewoo got fed up of Sunmi virus so he walked out.

“DRAMA KING!!! BLEEEEEHH!” she laughed at him.

Yuni just shook her head and asked her friend one more time. “Okay that’s enough, Sunmi. Now tell me. Who gave this to you?”

Sunmi gave her a card. She was smiling from ear to ear. “Read it.” She suspiciously eyed at her friend before reading the letter.

Roses are red. Violets are blue.

When I see these beautiful flowers…

I remember you.

 

To my dearest fan,

A simple thank you won’t be enough for the support you have given us all this time.

I hope to meet you soon! <3

Saranghae,

Kai

And that’s when she had the best laugh trip ever.

 

She heaved a dreamy sigh. Once upon a time, a girl named Kim Yuni also wishes for something like that to happen. If it were to happen she would be the happiest girl alive.

She went to grab her laptop from its hiding place. She was about to throw a fit when she remembered that her laptop was crushed by Jaewoo.

“Aish. Darn Jaewoo. Now that my laptop’s gone, consider me as good as dead too.” 

Life without her laptop is like living without food. Well in her opinion that is. She walked to her cabinet to change her clothes when…

Careless
Careless
Shoot anonymous
Anonymous
Heartless
Mindless
No one who care about me

“Huh?” her eyes wondered around when she heard EXO’s MAMA playing somewhere in her room.

Irheobeorin chae
Oemyeonhaneun geot gata
Chameul subakke eobseo
Nuneul gamjiman~

“Where the heck?” she looked at her phone in case it was the one ringing but no it’s not. She started flipping her things up in search of the thing responsible for MAMA. "Nope not here. Not here either... Nope... Where the hell is it?"

As she was searching, she noticed that the sliding door to her room’s balcony is slightly ajar. Yuni walked to close it but at the same time, the music got louder.

She did not expect what was in her balcony.

It was a brand new laptop!!! And playing on it was the music video of EXO’s MAMA.

“Oh my god… This can’t be true…” she knelt before it and carefully touched it. Beside the new laptop, something else caught her attention. It was a cup of Chocolate Bubble Tea with a letter on it. “Omona…” she gasped.

It was exactly what she was wishing for. As she read the letter, her smile grew bigger and bigger.

She wasn't able to take her feels and shouted in joy. “OMOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNAAAAA~!!!”

Everybody got surprised of Yuni's scream. Her appa, who was reading the daily newspaper, accidentally tore it into two.

Her mother heard it too but she was used to it. She just shook her head. While Jung Hwa, who was heading downstairs tripped at the last step. He crashed on Tae Jun's Leggo Blocks.

"Yah hyung!!! You broke my toy!" the younger one whined.

 Surprised by her sister’s shout, Junghwa called for her. “YUNI?! What’s happening there???”

He saw her dashing down to the living room. Without any doubts, something awfully good happened.  “OPPA OPPA OPPAAAAAAAAAA~ you wouldn’t believe what had happened!!!”

She kept on squealing her lungs out as she hugs her big brother and it went on for hours. Her family did nothing but watch her and be happy for her, even though they don’t know what it is about.

 

There are billions of people living on earth,

Millions living in a country,

Thousands living in a state,

And a hundred of people living in a community.

But you know what…

Among those number people, only one managed to live in my heart.

You.

 

Dearest Kim Yuni-ssi,

I heard you were my biggest fan. I deeply thank you for supporting me.

I would really like to meet you in personal. I;m curious about this great fan of mine,

So see you later, Yuni-ssi.

Saranghae,

Sehun <3

P.S. I’m sorry about your laptop. But I hope this little gift of mine will be enough to make you smile. We tried to put back all the files you have lost. We managed to return a few but most of it was for your EXO folder. Keke. Oh and we added a few pictures in it, we hope you won’t mind. ;)

 


Happy birthday to 'Enjoy the mayo' Oppa... LUHAN!!! <3 Saenggil chukhamnida, Lulu! Enjoy your day!:))

 

Lol. For the last chapter, I tried to make a poster. But I think it's too big and yeah. Better luck next time. TTuTT

And yep. It's the end of this fic. ;) Sorry if it . TTuTT

I'm planning a new fic but I don't know when will I post it sooo yeah...

Anyway thank you for reading this! :)) I'll forever cherish you guys! 

Tharanghaeyo chingus! I hope you will also read my future fics. O:))