Shocking Confession

365 with EXO

 

"This is war." the girls declared.

Jaewoo scoffed. "War?"

"Yeah. You do now what situation you are in now, right?" Yuni showed a very sweet smile as she takes a step forward.

"W-what? War? With us? Who are you kid---"

"Hey you stupid twins. We are not kidding. Do we look like we are kidding? What were your names? Oh Pale and Jale. You know it suits you very well." Sunmi smiled.

"H-huh?"

"You two are very pale that you look like criminals who just escaped from jail." she laughed like a maniac.

"Pfft." the fangirls in the house silently laughed at what Sunmi said. Seeing that these two girls are ready to go all out, they mustered a lot of courage to back them up. Yuni felt happy when she saw the EXOtics' support.

"How dare you---" 

"Shut up jerk twins excuse for a human. I'll be the one you'll be dealing with. Consider yourself lucky because if she is..." she pointed at Yuni. "Then you'll have to say goodbye to your future generation."

"We are not scared of you!" Yeah right they are not scared. They were just shaking and nearly tearing up. Yep. Not scared.

"Oh really?" Sunmi snapped her fingers. "Girls, let's do some payback, shall we?"

The fangirls around them stood up and grabbed each minions. 

"Wait--- what are you doing? AHHHH!!!"

The girls laughed like a witch as they drag them to a room. Beside the door was the ahjumma. She was grinning. It's like a 'DRAG ME TO HELL' scene.

"Ahjumma, can we use this room?" Sunmi smiled.

"Gladly. Just clean it after." She nodded before going back to man the counter.

As the door close, a bunch of evil and witch laughters were heard. 

Jerkwoo got irritated of the laughter coming from everybody so he slammed his fist on the table. It broke with Yuni’s precious laptop but it seems no one noticed it. They were too busy dealing with their anger towards the impudent boy.

"SHUT UP!" he roared.

But they were not fazed. They answered his roar with a smirk.

"Oh so now you are ganging up on me because of those idols---"

"Do you know their birth names?"

Jaewoo questioningly looked at Yuni. "Huh?"

"Do you know their heights? Do you know their favorites?" she continued to ask.

"What---"

"Do you know their ideals? Their dreams? Their mannerisms? Their dislikes? And do you even have the tiny bits of idea on how long they would practice every single day?" she challengingly stared.

"I don't know what you’re talking about---"

"EXACTLY." Yuni eyed at him. "You don't know a single damn thing about them so you don't have a right to call them names or even insult them.

"Oh so you know---"

"Yes I know because I'm a fan. I saw how hard they work. I can see it when they perform. I can see how happy they are when they perform. How happy they are when they see their fans happy too. I saw them all with my two freaking eyes and with my heart." Yuni said with conviction. No one deserves to have antis because all people were created unique and different from each other.

“I don’t really care about---”

“If you don’t really care about the matter then why bother wasting your effort on insulting them?” Yuni asked.

 “Why? You ask me why?” Jaewoo’s frustration reached its peak. “IT’S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! I like Kim Yuni! And it makes me so damn jealous when I see you fawning over another guy who you can’t even reach!”

Another wave of gasps and murmurs filled the air and guess what, all of them came from one group left. EXO. The once jerk guy who they think just goes out insulting idols was just... Jealous? Now this is one unexpected turn of events.

Yuni was so surprised of the sudden confession. A mix of emotions rushed in her. She was happy because someone actually likes her but sad because she can only see him as a friend in the future. Oh and disappointed because he was such a great guy before. He just became Jerkwoo when he met his so-called friends.

 

Her eyes soften. “Jaewoo-ah…”

“Don’t. I already know the answer.”

“You’ll find another girl.”

“That’s bull.”

“I’m sorry…”

“AISH!” Jaewoo ruffled his hair. “Why did I have to become a jerk in front of you? Maybe if I was nicer then you would have liked me. Even if it’s just a tiny bit.” He gave her a small smile.

“Maybe. Maybe not. But mostly no.” Yuni managed to let out a smile. A real one.

“Is this because of that Oh Sehun?” he frowned.

She giggled. “Yep. It is because of that Oh Sehun.”

“Shouldn’t have asked.”

“Yeah, jerk.” Then they went silent. No more words can describe how they felt that moment. Awkward maybe but the mood was a whole lot lighter now. It feels so awkward now with Jaewoo like that… But it would be a lot nicer if we could be friends.

“So friends?” Jaewoo said out of the blue. He offered his hand.

Yuni stared at it for a while. “U-uh…”

Jaewoo rolled his eyes. He grabbed her hand and shook it.

“Okay friends.” Yuni smiled.

“Great. So I’m stuck in the friend zone.”

“Don’t be such a drama queen and just get your kingka out of here. Sunmi might beat you into pulp.” She lightly kicked his towards the door but before she forgets, she called him again. “Oh and Jerkwoo!”

“Yes---“ he was not able to continue because Yuni landed a solid punch on his face. “Ow… WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

She saluted and showed him the victory sign. “That’s for saying Sehun’s gay. Adios jerko.” She mehronged before going back to their table.

“Heh.” The kingka wiped off the blood near his lip. “That cunning brat. Wait till you see what happened with your treasure.”

He put up his hoodie and counted from 1 to 5 before hearing Yuni’s ear piercing scream.

“HOMAIFUDGINGHOGOD! MY LAPTOP!!! JERKWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Jaewoo knew that he had accidentally broke the laptop but said nothing about it. He evil laughed before leaving the bubble tea house to search for his friends. Where could they be? 

Now that he thinks about it, those people he calls 'friends' were the ones responsible for his jerk image. He smirked. "Guess I need to find new ones." and he walked away.

~          ~          ~

EXO saw it all. From the minions being dragged to hell---- room and from the friendly peace talk between Yuni And Jaewoo. The two went out for a while when Yuni kicked Jaewoo outside.  Kris, Suho, D.O , Luhan and Lay felt relief because everything ended in a peaceful way. But the rest...

"Awww!!! That ! Where's the action?" Xiumin complained.

"Tao wants more action!" Tao tried to do a wushu stunt.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRINNNGG." Kai crossed his arms.

"There's no thrill at all." Baek and Yeol slumped their heads at table.

"Boooo! She should have punched him more." Chen pouted.

"One word." Sehun spoke. Heads turned to his directions. "Disappointing."

Suho defended Yuni. "Hey at least there was no blood shed of some sorts." 

"Agree." the peacemakers raised there hands. The action addicts were about to debate some more when Luhan pointed at something.

"Hey Chen... Isn't that your cousins laptop?"

Chen did an immediate turn and stared at the poor object. His eyes widened at the confirmation. "Omona..."

"Chen? What's wrong?" the guys asked. His hands were shaking when he pointed his cousin's precious laptop.

"Oh poor laptop. Condolence to it." Chanyeol clasped his hands together and prayed.

"So what's with the laptop, Chen? She can just buy another one." Kai stated in as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Run..."

"What?"

"We should run for our freaking lives while she's still outside!" Chen started to panic again.

His co-members were confused of his actions.

" Listen. She loves her laptop more than anything else. All of her KPOP fandom things and feels are in there. There was this one time when I accidentally spilled hot milk on her laptop and what happened next was the scariest thing in my life."

Sehun listened and tried to grab some infos about Chen's cousin. "What happened?"

"She threw the scariest tantrum ever where I was the casualty and she ignored me for a whole year even though I bought her a new laptop."

The boys uttered a very long 'Oooohhhh~'. After that they hurriedly stood up, payed for their bubble tea and scrambled to the back door.

Sehun was the last one to get up. He casually headed to the counter and payed.

"Oh your leaving already?" the ahjumma asked.

"Ne. My hyungs were scared of the girl named Yuni."

"Eh? But she's such a nice girl. Although sometimes she isn't especially when her mood is not good." Kind ahjumma laughed.

Sehun smiled. "I know ahjumma. Well I'm heading out now. See you again ahjumma!" he bowed. The ahjumma tapped his cheeks.

"Be careful on your way home. See you again, Sehun-ah."

Sehun bowed one last time before heading to the back door. As he was walking, a certain scene from before kept on replaying in his mind.

“Why? You ask me why?” Jaewoo’s frustration reached its peak. “IT’S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! I like Kim Yuni! And it makes me so damn jealous when I see you fawning over another guy who you can’t even reach!”

Sehun smirked at what he said. A guy who Yuni can't reach? He smiled as an image of the girl came to his mind. Well you got it wrong, Jaewoo. Oh Sehun is not someone unreachable.

He sipped at his bubble tea and casually walked his way to their dorm.


Thank you highasFreak and BOINKYbleh for subscribing!!! *throws Namhearts*

Homaihogod. Jaewoo you adorkable little thing!!! Like Author-nim instead. :)) 

Lol. Lee Chi Hoon I love you forever! :) But Sehun is already my hubby soooo. Better luck next time!

Hubby don't be mad... :))) You are still my Thehunnie.

Okay guys one more chap left! :)

Thank you for all those who subscribed and viewed and for those who upvoted!!! Oh my gosh I can't believe in my first fic there will be upvotes... *sobs* Seriously thank you guys! <3

Here's Namstar throwing Namhearts for you!

Tharanghae, my beautiful readers! :*