Kim Yuni

365 with EXO

 

5 more minutes… Yuni kept chanting in her mind as she kept on glancing at the wall clock just above the blackboard in front. Their teacher kept on blabbering about things which are unrelated to their subject.

Uhh… Songsaengnim, our subject is Math but why on earth are you discussing the history of your life? She asked in her mind. The story itself was not that boring but what makes it so is when it has been told several times already. Mr. Lee probably had told this story about 50 times. I bet her classmates have already memorized each detail.

Her eyes wandered around to see if people felt the same.

She saw the brightest student in their class and caught him only doodling now. Well it is understandable. Geniuses already knew the lessons well so why study?

Next are the good-for-nothing boys in their class. As expected from them, they are sleeping. There’s nothing to do really.

Her eyes landed on the queenkas who were busy staring at the mirror and fixing themselves like there’s some competition out there. Well it’s not really her business so she just shrugged it off.

And the last person to check out is her best friend, Kim Sunmi. She saw her best gal fantasizing on a picture of her one true love, Kim Jong In. It was hidden behind a book which she positioned in an upright way. What a good way to make it not obvious that one is in cloud nine. Yuni giggled when Sunmi kissed Kai’s picture.

“Oh Sunmi… Why am I not surprised.” She mumbled before glancing back at the clock. Omo… 60 seconds left. What the--- It’s the title of Sunggyu oppa’s song. Keke… Drat why am I even thinking about other groups when it is the anniversary of my biggest fandom ever?

Yep. It is the anniversary of EXO today. So party hard EXOtics!!!

“Come on…” she impatiently tapped her fingers in rhythm with the clock. She has already finished packing her things beforehand so all she has to do is dash out the room and stay at the bubble tea house in front of their school. “Must drink me and my Hunnie's favorite tea... ”

So basically it is not only her friend who is crazy about someone. Of course Kim Yuni won’t let her friend hog all of EXO.

The handsome face is so addicting to look at every single day. The body which looks hotter when he's dancing. The y eyes you would instantly recognize anywhere and anytime. Those cute laughing lines along with his eye smile when he laughs. Don’t forget about his lips together with his adorable lisp when speaking… That should give you all a clue on who her bias is now. 

A paper was thrown at her that pulled her back to reality. She looked at the suspect. It was her best friend. Sunmi was laughing at her and pointed at before mouthing “You are drooling.”

Yuni, being the conscious one, wiped the sides of in case she really drooled which unfortunately did not happen. She glared at her friend, giving her the You-are-so-dead look.

“Try me.” Sunmi mouthed back.

She gave her one last glare before noticing something. Seems all of the students were now wide awake because most of them were preparing themselves for the run. The class started the countdown.

5… 4… 3…2…1…

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGG!!!

They all immediately stood up which surprised the teacher.

“Goodbye Mr. Lee. Have a nice day!!!” they bid before going out.

“Oh… Okay. Class dismiss.” The teacher fixed his glasses.

Yuni passed by the teacher’s table. “Bye Mr. Lee! See you tomorrow!” she waved.

“See you too, Ms. Kim. Aigoo~ such a hyper child.” He shook his head.

Yuni literally dashed to the store without looking behind. She needs to reach the place first before Sunmi or else she’ll be the one to pay for the beverages.

“Hey you cheater!” She heard Sunmi shouted. She looked back and stuck her tongue out.

“Mehrong!” with an evil laugh, she was able to reach the store in one piece. “Made it. Keke. Sunmi’s gonna pay~” She sang as she enters the store.

“AHJUMMA!” she called.

The ahjumma smiled widely as her. “Ahhh… Yuni-ah, it’s nice to see you again. The usual?”

She nodded with enthusiasm. “Yep. I can’t live without chocolate bubble.” She giggled as she took a sit on a table beside 12 weird looking guys.

The chocolate bubble tea was done easily. “Enjoy your bubble tea, dear.”

“I will, ahjumma. Kamsahamnida.” She smiled sweetly.

Not knowing that they were her EXO oppas, she just casually sat near them and went straight to opening her laptop.


Happy Birthday to my one and only Jagiya, Oh Sehun! <3

He seldom smiles but when he does... *dies*

#HappySehunDay

Thank you unknownsweet101 for subscribing! :)

Thank you for those who viewed my fic. At least you viewed. Lol. 

Saranghae, my beautiful readers!!! :)))