We Are One, We Are EXO!

365 with EXO

 

Today is April 08.

Aside from it being SHINee’s Kim Jonghyun’s birthday, there is another joyous event that is celebrated.

It is the day when EXO started working hard as idols and it has been 365 days after they debut so that makes it obvious what was celebrated. Today is EXO’s 1st Anniversary.

EXOtics around the world have been really ecstatic about it. There were greetings left and right which are seen in SNS such as Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Or maybe fans who would write fan fictions in Asianfanfics and greet through it.

Of course EXO really appreciates all of the supports they were receiving and one day would not be obviously enough to thank millions of people who have greeted them. That's how they love their  fans.

But amidst these high in spirit ways of appreciating, they were still like 12 little lost souls who are simply bored at their dorm. They were all lying flat bored on the floor and were staring at the ceiling for a long time. No one dared to talk except for one brave soul.

“Suho hyung I’m bored.” Chanyeol, the most wanted derp, complained. All attentions set to him.

“So? What do you want me to do?” Suho, EXO-K’s leader, asked.

“Let’s go somewhere.” Baekhyun, whose name sounds like Bacon when pronounced fast, suggested.

The conversation has somehow caught the interest of the other members so all of them lent an ear on the issue of boredom.

“That is a very good idea, Baekhyun but what can we do? And also what is the assurance that we will be able to return to our dorm safe and sound?” Yixing or also known as Lay, asked him.

“And how sure can we be that not a single fan would notice us?” Kai, the dance machine added.

“So true.” The others agreed at the questions raised and started debating among themselves, trying to give out possible solutions on their dilemma. It went on for minutes but there were still no answer. It only stopped when Sehun, the maknae of EXO, spoke.

“Hyungs, I want bubble tea.” He pouted.

“Aww there, there dongsaeng… We could get those bubble teas when we already know what to do.” Luhan patted his dongsaeng’s head.

“Well the maknae just gave a good idea on what we can do outside. So what now?” Luhan asked his co-members. Most of them suddenly craved for the said beverage. They pleadingly looked at the leaders.

“I’m okay I guess. It is now in the hands of Kris hyung.” Suho said.

And as expected, all of them turned to their Duizhang.

“Hmm…” Kris rubbed his chin as he thinks. “I think it would be best if we just stay here.”

Several protests rained from the members.

“Aww come on, Duizhang/ Hyung!”

“Nooooooooo…” Sehun grumbled. An idea then struck him. He nudged at Tao who was sitting beside him. “Psst Tao hyung… You know what to do…” he wriggled his eyebrows.

Tao immediately got what he meant and grinned. He put up an innocent look before speaking. “Gege, Tao wants bubble tea too. Can we please buy some?”

Kris’ expression became grim when he realized what Tao was doing. “No.”

“Please?” he said with awfully cute puppy eyes.

“No.” Must. Reject. Tao’s. Aegyo. Kris repeatedly chanted in his head.

“You won’t say yes?” Tao frowned.

“Still no.” Kris crossed his arms.

Well I guess I’ll have to use the secret weapon on you. Tao thought.

“Uh-oh. Here it comes.” Chen whispered to his Xiumin hyung. The others also braced themselves for what is going to happen next. They were holding their breath as Tao curled his fist and put it near his right cheek.

Kris’ eyes widened as he gapes at the panda in front of him. Oh boy. Not that. He gulped.

“Kris gege…” Tao’s lips curved upwards. “Bbuing~! bbuing~!”

From that, everyone knew who had won.