Chapter 7

We Got Married? [Lunafly Edition]
Not rated for ual content so to speak. Just references and implications that are related to it. So, if you feel uncomfortable, you don't have to read it. It's just a filler chapter anyways ^-^

Chapter 7

 

“How did you know that I was craving Fish and Chips?” Sam turned to look at his young wife, watching as she took a sip of her beer before replying.

 

            “I didn’t. It was merely an assumption. You come from the UK, so I was being a bit of a profiler and assumed you enjoy eating Fish and Chips,” She responded, tossing her hair back as she reached over him to take a crispy chip from the enormous platter that had been set out.

 

            “Good assumption, hyungsoonim,” Teo commented, taking another bite of the meaty fish filet. Most of the fish was gone, leaving a reasonable pile of the potatoes in their wake. Yun was busily munching on a chip, his phone in hand. It seemed as though he were tweeting about his first taste of the revered dish.

 

            “I’m glad you guys like it. More beer, anyone? Or does Papa Sam not want you two to drink anymore?” Hyerin teasingly called out to the two guys. Even though Teo was only slightly younger than herself, Hyerin felt a little strange talking to him so informally.

 

            “Papa Sam says no more alcohol for those two.” Sam replied, taking a long pull from the light, refreshing Mexican brew. It was his second beer but it appeared to both of the girls that he could hold his alcohol pretty well. It was clear that Sam took extreme care when dictating the drinking limits of his younger members; he knew that they couldn’t tolerate their alcohol well and it was obvious with how lax their personalities had become after just one bottle each.

 

            Hyerin and Kyunhye were completely unfazed with the alcohol; they were both strong drinkers and it showed. During their university days together, they had traveled with a mutual friend to Russia. You can only imagine how many bottles of vodka had passed hands in the duration of their two week trip.

 

            “Just one more, hyung~” Yun had set his empty beer bottle down as he pleaded to have another beer; he didn’t want to seem like a complete wimp in front of his crush. Sam shook his head firmly, taking the final sip from his beer before putting it down on the table.

 

            “I won’t be taking another one either. That’s enough for all of us,” He said, rising to collect the beer bottles and some dirty dishes to dispose of them properly. Hyerin rose to stop him, gathering the dirty dishes from his hands.

 

            “My house, my rules. You can sit your adorable British back down while I go clean up,” She said, turning to head back to the kitchen. Sam chuckled lowly before grabbing the excess beers and following her, intending to put them back in the refrigerator.

 

            He entered the chic kitchen, whistling to himself lowly as he surveyed the granite countertops and the stainless steel appliances. He set the partially empty case of beer on the counter, turning to face his wife who was standing behind him with a knowing grin on her face.

 

            “And what happened to sitting back down while I cleaned up? You just left poor Kyun to face your two tipsy bandmates,” Hyerin had her arms crossed under her chest, her hip cocked out slightly as if she were waiting for an answer from him.

 

            “That’s okay with me. Yun’s never had a girlfriend before,” He joked, earning a soft smack to the chest from Hyerin. Even under her fake scowl, he could see her lips turning upwards into a smile.

 

            “That’s not what I meant! We’re already married. That’s like setting up my sister with your brother!” She retorted playfully, turning to put the dirty paper plates in a large trash bag that would be taken out in the morning.

 

            “Hey, Yun and I could take both of our women out on a double date,” Sam responded, leaning away from the petite female before she could hit him again.

 

            “None of this ‘I’m your woman’ stuff,” She huffed cutely, spinning on her heel to put the remainder of the semi cool beers back into the refrigerator. Hyerin found that the alcohol seemed to really loosen up her husband, more so than she probably liked, but that was really her fault for adding the beer to dinner anyways.

 

            Thick arms circled her waist and Hyerin immediately stiffened slightly. Sam was resting his chin on her shoulder.

 

            “Aw, Is wifey mad?” He asked. She turned to look at him, only then registering just how close his face actually was. He had slight stubble running across his defined jaw line and his lips were ever so slightly chapped. His green eyes seemed bright with playfulness in the dim lighting of the kitchen.

 

            Hyerin felt her heart rate skyrocket with the sudden proximity of her husband. God, he was just so attractive. His eyes, his accent, his body; all of him was pretty much what she looked for in a guy. His personality was polite yet subtly playful all the time.

 

            “Um,” Was all she managed to get out. His eyes were serious and she couldn’t help but get lost in the depths of them; Brown with flecks of green and hazel swirled into the mocha. They were beautiful.

 

            “Answer me. Are you mad, my sweet Bella?” He murmured, his breath warm against her face. She could smell the alcohol on his breath and was slightly alarmed at how strong it actually was; The two Coronas shouldn’t have been too overwhelming, or so she thought.

 

            “N-no.” Hyerin replied, her voice a mere whisper. God, what was he doing to her? Where did her control suddenly go? The heat that rose up to bloom across her cheeks and neck could only indicate the fiery blush that was probably evident. She couldn’t tell if it was actually the easygoing, laid back guy that was talking or the alcohol. She was beginning to think that the alcohol was speaking and guilty looked back on her choice of drinks for the night.

 

            “You don’t sound so sure,” He mumbled, leaning closer and nuzzling his nose against her neck. Hyerin shivered at the contact, her skin suddenly a lot warmer than what felt healthy. It felt like she had a burning fever and someone had cranked the temperature of the kitchen up to a million degrees.

 

            At some point between the pause of his statement and when she was supposed to answer, Hyerin had taken a deep breath and writhed away from him, her cheeks red and her hair a little mussed from his cheek rubbing against it.

 

            Sam looked at her, his eyes dark and a cocky smirk across his full lips.

 

            “What. Are. You. Doing?” Hyerin growled lowly, running her fingers through her hair in an attempt to calm her thundering heartbeat. That was way too close for comfort.

 

            “Being a good husband was part of the pact with the show, wasn’t it? I was only making sure my wife wasn’t mad at me,” Sam shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, leaning against the countertop with his hand in his pockets. He totally wasn’t acting like it was his fault for instigating the entire thing.

 

            “We’re not filming, honey.” Hyerin retorted softly, kicking the empty beer box at her feet in the general direction of the trash bag that lay forgotten several steps away.

 

            “Practice makes perfect, darling.” Hyerin shivered at the way the word rolled off his tongue. It sounded a hell of a lot more sinful than it really should have for such an endearing term.

 

            “We should get back to the others, they have to be wondering about us by now,” Hyerin said quietly, trying to force the redness of her cheeks to fade down. Her hands were still shaking a little and she took a calming breath, willing them to stop shaking. It had barely been two episodes into the damn show and already she was feeling this for him. These feelings should be illegal.

 

            “Fine,” He answered simply, brushing past her with a small grin on his face. Cocky bastard knew exactly what he was talking about.

 

            So much for the alcohol talking.

 

            Hyerin cursed quietly; the situation wasn’t good. If her manager or any of their fans found out about them becoming official or something, they would be dead meat.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Hyerin stood by her bed, busily packing for the honeymoon that she’d been notified of just that morning. The red placard was sitting on the kitchen table prettily, the trash from the night before all but gone and her bestfriend was in the studio, recording the rap to their next song.

 

            The huge rolling bag she was taking with her could have easily fit her and several outfits with plenty of room to spare. However, given that she was female and had a list of necessities, the bag was already partially full, even without her clothes.

 

            “Makeup, hair straightener, curling wand, brush, towel, lotion, perfume, silk robe, slippers...” She was idly ticking off the items that she used everyday. The two week honeymoon was supposed to be somewhere warm, so she was attempting to pack things light but it was obviously not happening. Too many things needed to be accounted for and her husband was supposed to be here to pick her up within the hour.

 

            Curse procrastination.

 

            Hyerin rummaged through her closet, selecting the neatly folded outfits and began to systematically pack them into her bag. She decided to pack two more handbags since she had room and was finally left standing in front of the drawer that held nothing but the lingerie she owned. She debated, her hip cocked out and a finger tapping her chin.

 

            Given what happened last night, it was clear the ual desire between them was strong, so she could potentially bring a ton of the lacy, skimpy, lingerie she owned. And, I mean, she already had several bikinis packed into the bag, seeing as the card said they would be headed for beach. The waters would be warming up at this time of year; not too cold but not too hot either. She had hopes that the crew hadn’t picked somewhere with a ton of people; the publicity would do nothing but stress her out.

 

            Her phone rang.

 

            Kyunhye.

 

            Hyerin answered the call, tapping her foot absentmindedly as she picked up an emerald green push up bra.

 

            “So. What are you packing?” Hyerin giggled softly. She knew exactly what her friend was implying. Kyunhye seemed to know exactly what Hyerin was pondering.

 

            “Nothing yet. I’m not sure...” She could hear her friend scoff on the line as she trailed off.

 

            “Oh, come on. We both know that once you pack your pretty lacey things and get on that plane, I won’t be seeing you as a once you fly back in,” Hyerin giggled at how rash Kyun sounded. Granted, she hadn’t told her everything about the events that had transpired in the kitchen, but Kyun had gotten the gist of what was happening between the two of them.

 

            “You should definitely pack the green and dark blue. Those are fairly easy colors. If you are feeling a little racy, pack.... red. I feel like red would be an excellent color to exploit the pleas-“

 

            “Kyunhye!” Hyerin cried out, a laugh bubbling out of . Her friend sounded absolutely ridiculous right now. Kyunhye laughed on the other line.

 

            “No but seriously. Those colors need to be packed. I have to go record my part of the chorus. Bye, babe! Don’t come back knocked up!” Kyunhye called out cheerfully before the line clicked dead.

 

            Hyerin shook her head, giggling softly before she did as suggested. The three matching sets of and bras were tucked into the enormous bag, hopefully away from prying eyes.

 

            Minutes later, there was a sharp knock at the door. Hyerin trotted out of her room and hurried to answer the door.

 

            She opened the door, greeting her now completely sober husband.

 

            Sam looked her up and down, mentally approving her choice of clothes. Dark wash shorts and a simple halter top. Her hair was swept into a high ponytail and she had minimal makeup on her face.

 

            “So, are you ready to fly to Fiji?”

 

~~~~~~~

 

End! I’m sorry I haven’t updated in a while, my lovely readers. School has started and I’ve been really busy. Anyways, I wrote this all in one go and I hope you guys anticipate the next chapter!

 

Let’s aim for 2 reviews = New update within the week.