Chapter 13

We Got Married? [Lunafly Edition]

Chapter 13

 

“Swim? Right now?” Sam looked at his wife incredulously; they were surrounded by people and cameras which inadvertently meant viewers. There was no telling what his hormone driven body could and would do to her if he saw any more skin that what her slightly see through maxi dress offered but he could be assured that it was not something to be viewed from the public eye.

 

“Yeah, baby, why not? Scared to get a little wet?” Hyerin sidled up to him, her hand resting on his chest in a slightly less-than-innocent manner. It took everything in his willpower to not move his hands from his side; he simply couldn’t risk touching her where there was a camera nearby. In the bedroom, his hands would be in a very...compromising position, but he just couldn’t right now, even when his temptress of a wife was outright seducing him in a seethrough dress.

 

“Rin, what are you doing? There are cameras everywhere,” Sam lowered his head to speak to her in a soft murmur, whispering just enough for her to hear. The tremor that raced through her didn’t go unnoticed by him; it was almost like a tremble of excitement.

 

“You have no idea what you’ve been doing to me all morning with your goddamned hair and partially ed polo shirt,” She purred, her hand sliding a little more south than what was deemed publicly acceptable. Sam groaned internally; first this morning, and now this little stunt. What was he going to do with her?

 

“I have no idea what I’ve been doing? Do you realize how absolutely sinful you look in that dress? Especially when it’s wet?” Sam’s hands were slowly disobeying his mental command to stay at his sides. It started off with minor twitches and then gradually shifted to his muscular arms moving forwards to place his large hands on her hips. She hummed in response, taking his hand and leading him into deeper water. Thankfully, Sam had enough self control to turn his head towards the camera crew that was busy drying off any wet equipment and setting up lunch.

 

“We’re going to take a quick swim, is that going to be okay?” The PD gave him the OK sign and went about picking up a small sandwich and ambling peacefully over to where a temporary editing station had been set up. Not all of the episode was going to be aired and they were going to cut out some of the boring parts of the trip and also add in captions while they were sitting down for lunch.

 

Hyerin grinned saucily at Sam, wading ever deeper into the water until it was a little bit past her waist. Sam cocked his head at her, simply following her lead and wherever she took him in the small alcove behind the waterfall. They progressed further until the waterfall essentially shielded them from the view of the other people; Hyerin was careful to ensure that the cameras wouldn’t be able to see them, let alone the crew themselves, though she suspected they knew quite a bit more than they let on.

 

“What are you up to, trying to get me alone, hm?” Sam smirked at her as he gripped her hips more firmly now that they were alone and out of earshot, which, thankfully, the waterfall would help to conceal any talking or sounds that may or may not occur within the next few minutes.

 

“God, I’ve been wanting to be alone with you for so long now,” Hyerin whispered, her dress sticking to her thighs whenever she moved, which also caught Sam’s attention; she was wearing a white swimsuit.

 

, he loved that color on girls.

 

“You honestly don’t realize the effect you have on me,” Sam murmured, resting his forehead against hers. She blinked up at him, her green eyes becoming a dark brown in the shade of the waterfall. She sighed blissfully, her small hands coming up to take the fedora that he was wearing off of his head. She dropped it down onto her damp waves before leaning up and brushing her lips to his in a heated kiss.

 

It was everything that they’d each been holding back from the other.

 

Passionate, desire filled, heart wrenchingly gentle, amorous, rapturous, and filled with an intense, affectionate fervor.

 

It was complete bliss.

 

Sam sighed into the kiss, his hands coming up to cup her face gently, tilting her chin so he could have better access to her lusciously soft mouth. He had no idea that this tiny woman could evoke so many different feelings in him in such a short amount of time.

 

Hyerin whimpered softly, her hands reaching up and taking a firm grip of his shirt and pulling him closer, if that was possible. His lips fit so seamlessly against hers and they were cool and minty and ever so slightly chapped.

 

He tasted like perfection.

 

He was perfection.

 

Sam parted his mouth and ever so gently ran his tongue along her lower lip, silently begging for entrance into the paradise that he’d been holding himself back from. Hyerin whimpered into the kiss, granting her husband access.

 

In an instant, a fire that was so irrepressible and irrevocable was instigated. Their tongues clashed in a passionate dance and Hyerin’s fingers were tangled helplessly into Sam’s previously styled hair. Sam’s hand slipped down to her narrow hips and pulled her lithe body even closer than what was previously established. He slanted his lips over hers, deepening the kiss; she tasted like honeyed citrus. She tasted like bliss.

 

    Sam broke the kiss for air first, breathing heavily as he leaned his forehead against hers. A soft, glowing blush was evident on her cheeks and her pupils were dilated-- her lips were slightly bruised and her hair was tussled from beneath his fedora.

 

    “You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to do that,” She murmured, allowing her hand to come up and gently caress the slight stubble that covered his prominent jaw line. Sam’s eyes fluttered closed for a second, simply basking in the silent agreement that they were now together, not just simply as a reality show couple, but as boyfriend and girlfriend, maybe even lovers.

 

    “Love?” Sam let the endearing name hang in the air for a moment before he swooped down to peck her softly on her lips. She giggled softly, looking up at him through long lashes, “Yes?”

 

    “The camera crew is going to suspect us of not swimming since we’re not...wet,” Sam smirked at the conspicuous pun. Hyerin rolled her eyes at him and jokingly slapped his chest. Sam raised his hand and captured her wrist, holding her hand over his heart.

 

    The simple gesture opened up a whole new level of intimacy; she could feel his steady heartbeat thudding against his ribcage and, in turn, her hand. She could feel her heartbeat coming into sync with his.

 

    Eventually their hearts beat together as one. Their eyes locked together; dark green clashing with hazel and this time she leaned up to seal their lips together. Sam sighed blissfully, succumbing to the irresistible draw that he could feel for her. There was a different form of passion evident in this kiss, something so profoundly deep and and alive in this kiss, Sam had no will to fight it.

 

    Hyerin could feel her heart pounding with the utter emotion she felt; Love, desire, lust, happiness. She broke the kiss this time, content to simply gaze into his eyes the entire time as he recovered from the heartfelt kiss.

 

    “We should head back,” She murmured, nuzzling her nose into his neck and inhaling the scent of the cologne he used. Masculine, sultry, deep, sensual, with a sweet touch at the end. It just defined him.

 

    “That still has to be fixed since we didn’t necessarily go for a swim, darling,” He answered, moving her silky waves to the side. He had to urge to mark her, to on the tender flesh of her neck until it was red and bruised.

 

    ‘She is mine...’

 

    “Hm, you’re right…” She answered, taking a step away from him, his hands still wrapped loosely around her slender waist. With a quick shove of her hands, she sent Sam sprawling into the water, a yelp of surprise coming from him as he flailed around in the waist deep water before he surfaced, kneeling on the silt laden bottom of the water. Hyerin stood above him, a smirk of victory gracing her lips as she began to make her way back towards the waterfall’s entrance. She was sure that the crew would be nearly done with lunch now, and felt as though the two of them had snuck away quite some time ago.

 

    Sam wasn’t about to let her though. Even if he had been injured in soccer, he still had his lightning quick reflexes borne from the years spent on the field. In one movement, he had one arm back around her waist, and a high pitched squeal echoed in the cave as he tossed her into the water in front of him as though she weighed nothing. Which honestly, there really wasn’t much to toss; she was so small in stature that even if she did try to resist him, his ability to overpower her would trump anything she tried.

 

    She came up spluttering, her hair plastered against her face and her mascara beginning to bleed down her face. Almost as though she knew it was, she reached a hand up and wiped at her eyes, a disgusted look on her face and an irritated sigh escaping her full mouth.

 

    That wasn’t waterproof mascara, Sam,”She growled, looking at him with faux disdain; the only way he could tell it wasn’t really full of intent was the playful glimmer in her eyes.

 

    “Just take off your makeup, you look fine, beautiful even, without it,” Sam soothed, raising a hand to tuck some stray wet hair behind her ear. She blew out a frustrated sigh before dunking her head back underwater, scrubbing at the minimal makeup she’d managed to put on this morning before being rushed out the door.

 

    She popped back up a few seconds later, her eyes blissfully bare and makeup free.

 

    “See? That wasn’t so bad,” Sam said, standing up in the shallow water and offering a hand to pull her up. She took it, giving him a mock glare as she huffily began to wade out of the cave, muttering about having to use a night cream later on before they went to bed.

 

    Sam grinned to himself; he’d heard her say “when they went to bed” not “when she went to bed”; he couldn’t help it, she had already begun to include himself in typical routinely things and it made him excessively happy.

 

    So this is what it feels like to be in a relationship...’ Sam mused to himself. He’d admitted it openly already that, yes, he’d been in ‘relationships’, but they were more like flings than anything else. He’d felt no personal attachment to any of his past relationships other than gaining personal pleasure, which he knew would have to be discussed sooner or later with his raven haired vixen.

 

    His father would have called it DTR, or ‘Defining the Relationship’. Why his father named it that, or where he could have possibly heard of it, Sam would never know.

 

    He exited the cave, spotting Hyerin clambering back into the boat with a petite sandwich in hand. He also made a move to grab a sandwich before taking his seat across from her, her massive beach tote sitting between them on the floor. As far as he knew, after the river safari, which would last another three hours, they would head to a nearby beach and have dinner, along with a special surprise that he had made personally for Hyerin.

 

    Before exiting the hut they shared, Sam made sure to contact the manager and made specific instructions to bring his guitar to the final destination for the night.

 

    Let’s just say it’d been a very long time since he had last serenaded a girl with a song. That is, not counting the songs that Lunafly did together. This would, obviously, be by himself, and a secretive smile tugged at the corner of his lips. Hyerin glanced at him curiously before taking a sip of coconut water to wash down the last of her light lunch. Little did he know, she had also prepared something. Something that really wasn’t supposed to be viewed by anyone other than Sam himself. It was...provocative to say the least.

 

    After all, Italian women have been known to be very sensual. Throw a little bit of South American and Spanish flair and you have got one hell of a night ahead of you.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Okay, okay, I know I said I would try to update every month, but that has obviously failed. But! I am going to try to update more, I have to attend summer classes so I’m not sure how this is going to work, but I’m really, really, going to try my best.


Read and Review!~