Chapter 12

We Got Married? [Lunafly Edition]

Read and Review, guys! and Happy Valentiine's Day!!

 

Chapter 12

 

Dawn was just breaking out over the islands of Fiji, pink steaks crossed the sky and the gold of sunlight wasn’t far behind it. Hyerin snuggled deeper into the blankets, her eyes closed as she blissfully took in the warmth and sense of utter security she was wrapped in.

 

“If you get any closer to me, I’m pretty sure we won’t be coming apart,” A smoothly husky voice murmured in her ear. Sleepy green eyes snapped open as her head shot off from its perch on his chest. Sam offered a lopsided grin at Hyerin, her face turning a marvelous shade of magenta as she placed her hand on his toned stomach to use as leverage as she pushed herself up.

 

“I-what... How long were you going to wait before waking me up??” Hyerin sat back on her knees, the little nightgown she wore riding up much higher than it should be. She watched Sam’s pretty hazel eyes dip down to where the little nightgown just barely covered the tops of her tan thighs. His Adam’s apple bobbed slightly as he dry swallowed.

 

“And keep your eyes to yourself!” She mumbled, her sleepy mind finally realizing why his gaze was fixated so low. She lifted herself slightly and tugged the gown downwards, glancing up briefly when a small groan of denial escaped her husband’s throat. He was staring at her hands with a look of longing. It wasn’t hard to figure out in what direction his thoughts were headed in.

 

            Seriously, it was like, 7 o’ clock in the morning right now. Nonetheless, there will always be time to adorable English boy into a flustered mess anytime of the day.

 

“Like what you see?” She grinned coyly, watching as Sam’s eyes switched between where her hands were tugging at the hem of her flimsy sleepwear and where her green eyes were looking at him expectantly. He cleared his throat, his hazel eyes hooded and dark.

 

“Why wouldn’t I?” Sam looked up at her, his gaze somewhat feverish with something that Hyerin wasn’t too surprised to see; Desire. A tremble of lust rushed through her unexpectedly at his confident answer. She could feel her skin flushing with heat at the thought of what could happen but decided it was too early on to do anything of that nature just yet.

 

However, that didn’t mean that she wasn’t going to . After all, the teasing was just as fun as the actual event itself. She leaned forward; knowing full well that the little bit of lace on the nightgown drew attention to her bust, which was also cupped in lace.

 

The air was suddenly thick with tension as Hyerin parted her pouty mouth and bit her bottom lip. Sam’s eyes rolled into the back of his head for a moment as another husky rush of air escaped him.

 

“W-what are you doing to me?”

 

Hyerin grinned at him, shrugging her shoulders in a manner that pushed her cleavage that much closer to his face. She adored making her husband show all of these emotions. Actually, she just loved being a tease. A vixen, as Kyun would call her. It just made life fun.

 

“I don’t know. What do you want me to do to you?” She cocked her head, letting the tips of her silky black hair brush against his cheek as she slowly crawled forward, placing one hand on his chest. She could feel his heart thundering like the hooves of a stampeding horse. He looked up at her, his eyes hazy.

 

“I want to do a lot of things with you, right here, right now,” His hands slowly lifted themselves from their stationary position at his side to gently caress the soft smooth skin of her hips. A smile quirked the corners of ever so slightly before she slowly, ever so slowly, began to tilt her head downwards, her eyes slipping closed...

 

“Got you.” She murmured into his ear, teething at the lobe slightly, leaning back quickly enough to provide a sense of vertigo. Sam’s eyes flew open and his thick, expressive eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as he watched her scamper off the bed, the sinfully short nightgown teasing him as she bounded into the adjoining master bathroom. He pressed his head into the pillow and ran his fingers through the heavy mass of blonde hair, exhaling harshly as he realized just how much his body had betrayed him.

 

Time for another cold shower.

 

                                                            ~o0o~

Hyerin pressed her back against the shower wall, letting the steam cloud up around her. She swore she would never do it again, but she found a devilish smile making itself known across her face at the thought of another game she could play. She was treading dangerous waters; her desire for Sam was mounting with each passing day and God did he look good right when he woke up.

 

‘I want to do a lot of things to you, right here, right now.’

 

A small moan slipped past her lips as heat flooded through her body.

 

“I wanted to do a lot more things as well,” She mumbled, reaching for her body wash, relishing in the scent of mint and jasmine. It was a very clean scent, something that she used on a day to day basis. She had other, pricier body products that she used to pamper herself on days that she was getting ready to have fun, whether that included clubbing or bringing a fine male specimen back to her apartment, the latter of which, had not happened in well over a year and a half.

 

Oh well, that would just mean that the experience would be that much more intense due to her break from the game.

 

And she was ready to jump straight back into the midst of it all, hopefully with a certain hunky blonde Englishman at her side.

 

She let the suds stream off her lithe form, giving herself one final rinse before turning the steaming water off. Hyerin wrapped her hair and body in a towel before stepping out of the enormous shower that had multiple faucets. Man, she would kill to have a shower like this back at her apartment.

 

Hyerin quickly towel dried her hair to damp waves and set to do her makeup before getting dressed.

~o0o~

 

Sam shivered as he stepped out of the frigid spray, the balmy summer air wafting around him as he quickly dressed in a pair of dark blue swimming trunks and then a pair of khaki shorts. He pulled on a pinstriped white button up and walked back into the bedroom, toweling his hair dry as he walked.

 

Tiny spasms racked his form from the cold as he adjusted to the warm air, the feeling returning to his chilled limbs with time. He turned to glance into the steamy bathroom through the archway, groaning internally when he saw Hyerin with her damp wavy hair, sitting at the vanity, in nothing but a towel.

 

Does she honestly want me to die? Or is that an invitation to more..?No, no. It’s way too early for that stuff. Get your mind out of the gutter, Carter.

 

A frustrated sigh escaped his lips as he sat at the edge of the bed, peering through his luggage for a suitable hat to wear. The day was warm, and the air was moist, so snap backs were out of the question. Besides, none of them actually matched his outfit, so Sam went neutral with a beige fedora he bought a while back, plopping it down on his slightly damp hair.

 

“Are you almost done, love? Camera crew should be here any minute, and I know that a lot of the world would love to see you in a towel, but it would be good to put some clothes on,” Sam smirked lopsidedly at her, watching her glance down, a stick of something creamy in her hand.

 

“I will, don’t worry. Just let me finish concealing these god awful dark circles under my eyes,” She said, delicately patting in the creamy product under her eyes. Sam watched her roll a quick coat of mascara on her long lashes and draw one quick, precise line of liquid liner before standing up and trotting past him to get to her suitcase. She picked up a long summer dress that was a halter style and shimmied it over her lithe body, towel and all. It wasn’t until the dress was fully on that she relinquished her hold on the towel, the damp fabric pooling at her feet. He raised an eyebrow at her.

 

“I’m sorry if this is about to sound a little odd, but are you not wearing a bra?”

 

Hyerin turned to him just as he said it, reaching into the cups of the dress and withdrawing two strips of fabric which she tied behind her neck and concealed with the fabric of the halter neckline of the dress itself. She smirked at him, her lashes fluttering in a teasing manner.

 

“And why, pray tell, would you be wondering, dearest husband?” She purred, sauntering over to him, her hips swaying in a hypnotic motion. Sam chomped down on his tongue hard enough to taste blood; the pain would help him concentrate better and not get distracted by the multiple areas of her body that attracted him.

 

“Er, no reason, love...” Sam had to mutter, partly to himself because he was wincing at the pain that he inflicted upon himself. A genuine laugh came from Hyerin as she picked up a striped bag that was nearly the size of herself. In it, he could see towels, lotions, oils, a camera, and a multitude of other things that might be associated with a trip to the beach or something very similar to it.

 

“Don’t get all happy on me, Sam. We’re surrounded by people starting from when they get here to about...I think the schedule online said 10 o’ clock tonight,” She began to heft the bag onto her shoulder but Sam was quick to rise to his feet and stop her, taking the bag from her hands and ignoring the small protest of ‘Give me back my bag!’.

 

“You forget, I don’t let my woman carry things,” Sam grinned slyly, a diabolical plan forming in his ridiculously cheesy, charming mind. If she wants to play a tease, than he could pour all of the suave skills his father taught him back in high school to work. He loved to het his adorable wife all hot and bothered.

 

“There you go again, asserting yourself as if you’re the dominant one in this relationship!” Hyerin groused, throwing her hands up in the air in exasperation before turning on her heel to head into the living room. Sam hefted the bag onto his shoulder and grabbed his sunglasses and phone, throwing them into the oversized bag before following after his pouty vixen. As he walked out, he could see Hyerin greeting the camera crew with a big smile on her face, helping them carry in equipment when she could, or when they let her for that matter.

 

“Darling, do you know what the trip is? You certainly know how to pack a bag for it,” Sam chuckled, readjusting the gigantic rope strap for the second time in five minutes. Hyerin set a box of spare microphones down on the arm of the couch, turning to face him, her poutiness at their ‘lover’s spat’ evidently gone.

 

“We’re going on the Navua River Safari! I actually wasn’t supposed to find out, but I, uh, kind of know the password to my manager’s stuff so I can look into the schedule anytime I want.” She giggled to herself, glancing away bashfully at revealing the information. Sam smiled; she was so cute when she didn’t try to be.

 

“Teo does that too. Surprisingly, he’s really handy with electronics and it doesn’t take him very long to solve puzzles,” Sam answered, leaning down to interlock their fingers as they walked outside to the car that would take them to the riverboat port.

 

~With the Commentators~

 

“Kya! They’re so cute together! Look! They’re holding hands!” Danny was glancing over at Misun as she cooed over the English speaking couple. He met eyes with Kyunhye, who was appearing as the special guest commentator of the next few episodes.

 

“Hey, she knows how to play a guy; she knows exactly what she’s doing to him almost all the time,” Kyunhye shrugged, sipping on her water as she watched the car ride proceed with a slightly apathetic expression. She was slightly disappointed; Hyerin had yet to show a bit of her racy side on the show and with the pace that it appeared to be going, maybe her best friend really would come back home without getting anywhere with her soon-to-be beau.

 

“Hyerin-ssi seems very confident yet really feminine at the same time, can you tell us anything more about how she acts at the dorm?” Danny was more interested about what was going on in a dorm split between two really attractive girls; they were physically attractive, but also personality wise they were very cool and collected on most appearances and shows they ever starred on. They didn’t seem too keen on the idea of aegyo, but being raise from different areas of the world, Danny couldn’t blame them.

 

“She’s very outspoken, and tends to talk to herself sometimes. Not in the crazy, I-need-to-take-her-to-the-asylum, kind of way, but in a more criticizing fashion. Like if she starts to do something and then realizes that it’s wrong or unnatural, she’ll stop and question herself aloud as she continues through the process. I think it helps her to concentrate, because I know she talks to herself when she draws,” Kyunhye answered, leaning back in her chair, glancing at the screen and noting that the couple had arrived at the riverboat boarding area. As far as she could tell, they were renting out something small enough for two cameras, themselves, and the navigator himself.

 

“Draws? Is she an artist?” Danny leaned forward, not really paying mind to the couple that was boarding on the boat seeing as Misun was squealing over how Sam had gotten in first, and as the gentleman Danny knew him to be, helped his small wife into the boat after him. A quick glance confirmed his suspicions and also highlighted the fact that the couple was suited up with neon yellow life jackets.

 

“An engineer; she has two degrees from the University of Stanford in Aerospace Engineering as well as Architecture,” Kyunhye replied, her eyes flicking up to the screen, where the navigator was pushing the boat away from the dock. Things were starting to get good.

 

“Impressive,” Danny answered, catching the hint that the fawn skinned female was intent on watching the interactions of the couple unfold on the tiny boat.

 

~With Sam and Hyerin~

 

“Ooh, honey, look! There’s a waterfall coming up!” Hyerin was sitting against the edge of the boat, her fingers skimming the warm waters as she admired the beauty that surrounded them.

 

Sam turned towards the sound of the falling water and pulled the camera out of Hyerin’s enormous bag full of goodies, snapping a shot of the gorgeous view. The water rushing over the precipice was smooth and graceful, hardly any water splashing up to meet them as they passed the spectacular view.

 

 

Same snapped a few more pictures before he replaced the camera in the bag, his focus split between his over enthusiastic wife and the incredible river views. The river, contrary to what he imagined, smelled very fresh, cool, and clean, not muggy and humid like he thought. Hyerin had the biggest smile on her face as she dipped her hands into the blue-green water that were so clear you could see tiny schools of fish swim by the boat they were in.

 

“Do you think they’ll let us into the water during our lunch break?” She whispered, her eyes glimmering excitedly. They’d been on the boat for a little more than two hours and it was nearing lunch time. By the time they had coasted up to the river’s halfway point, which the rest would give way to rapids, it would be around 3 in the afternoon. There was a popular lunch stop coming up, though it was mostly a pack-your-own-food kind of deal, which, thankfully, the show provided them with.

 

“Well be stopping for lunch soon, so hold on,” The navigator smiled at them, steering the boat to a small little river ‘clearing’ that had a small waterfall at the far end. The boat was sanded about halfway to actual land itself and the group got out, the water lapping at their knees as they did.

 

 

The river outlet was absolutely gorgeous, and secluded, too, Sam thought. There were multiple areas that could be hidden away from a camera’s viewpoint in the area and the water was only hip height at its deepest, despite the waterfall that had probably been pouring water since the beginning of the island’s life.

 

Sam helped to unload the bag and basket of food to the shore, his khaki shorts just barely skimming the water. Hyerin twirled in the water, not caring that her white and black striped maxi dress would be sticking to her legs later. Sam smiled softly at her; he hadn’t seen such a look of pure joy on anyone’s face in a long, long time.

 

“C’mon, love, time to eat!” Sam called to her, helping the cameraman set up the picnic style lunch that involved small sandwiches, drinks, and fruits and vegetables. Hyerin sloshed her way through the water to his side, a mischievous look in her pretty eyes.

 

“I’m not in the mood to eat, baby. Care to take a quick swim with me?”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

End! Okay, so far this year, I managed to update both months. That’s an accomplishment, right? I’m sorry guys, I’m struggling with a C in one of my classes and whatever I do, I can never pass his tests! It doesn’t matter how hard I study, his tests are so hard this semester! I’m trying though, so hopefully I can bring the grade back up. And maybe, since I’m on Winter break now, I may give you guys like a little side blurb of a ‘futuristic’ scene and how things might turn out with Sam and Rin in the end. A kid? Maybe two? Company views? Who knows? You guys have been so supportive and I can’t thank you guys enough!