Chapter 1

We Got Married? [Lunafly Edition]

 

 
“It’s been a long day!” Yun yawned loudly, stretching his leanly muscled arms up over his head. An acoustic guitar hung around his midsection with an ornate strap his mother had purchased for him a few weeks earlier. 
 
“Seriously. Think we can grab a bite to eat?” Teo questioned, his hair falling into his eyes adorably. Yun shrugged and shot a pointed look at Sam, who was bent over a table and scribbling down English lyrics in his messy scrawl. Teo cast a look at his leader and shrugged.
 
“Hyung! Can we get some food? Yun and I are starving,” Sam looked up at him, his pen still writing down lyrics even without him looking. 
 
“Yea, sure. Just let me finish this chorus and we can leave for the day. I just need to check in with the manager to tell him where we’re going. Are you going to attempt to try cooking again, Teo? Or are we just gonna go out?” Yun laughed loudly as he watched his friend flush with the thought of his failed Omelet Rice. 
 
“It wasn’t that bad…” Teo mumbled softly. Sam let out a sharp bark of laughter.
 
“That was my first taste of burned rice, Teo.” Teo had to crack at his leader’s good natured joke. Sam was a really laid back guy, he rarely seemed to appear strict to them in any form, though he did seem to get stressed out sometimes and may seem aggravated as a result. 
 
Sam had finally finished writing down his lyrics and was neatly placing everything back the way he’d found it. The black pen was placed back in the little cup and all of his papers went back into a blue notebook he kept on the simple bookshelf. He took off his guitar and leaned it against the side of his chair, donning a light jacket before stepping into the cool spring air. 
 
Yun was also putting his equipment away. Seeing as his keyboard was already put up, Teo had nothing to do but to wait for s to finish. 
 
On the way out, Sam went out of his way to knock on the door to their manager.
 
“Mr. Park, we’re done for the day. I’m gonna take the kids out for food before returning home,” Sam was just about to bid farewell before his manager stood up.
 
“There is something for you that was dropped off at your dorm today, I received an email about it, but I don’t know what it was,” Mr. Park handed Sam a green folder.
 
“Aside from that, this is your schedule next week. Look over it and if you have any questions, just ask me,” Sam nodded his thanks and took the folder, shaking his manger’s hand and bowed. He turned and shut the door softly behind him, smiling at his two group mates.
 
“Still hungry?”
~*~
 
They sat at a small little diner, eating homemade dumplings, kimchi, bulgogi, and spicy fishcakes. The ahjumma came over, filling their glasses of water up and, in Sam’s case, topped off his glass of beer. 
 
When it came to drinking, he generally kept it light. He tried not to drink too much, more of a social habit that he’d picked up from his father than anything else. 
 
“Remember when me and Teo went off in Japan and got ourselves lost while you were passed out on the bed at the hotel?” Yun cracked up, having taken a sip of Sam’s beer earlier on in the meal. When it came to alcohol, Yun was not one to hold it very well. Teo also was laughing, barely managing to swallow his bite of rice and kimchi.
 
Sam smiled at the scene. When it all boiled down, it was like they were a family, or to other people, a big rowdy group of college age guys just having fun. With the events at dinner, it was easy to forget about his package that was waiting for him to open it. 
 
After Sam had paid for dinner, they left the diner, saying goodbye to the nice, middle aged ahjumma that had served them so graciously. 
 
They easily walked the three blocks to their apartment complex, enjoying the fresh air that blew gently with the breeze. As usual, there was a camera man at their door, filming their arrival home. 
 
“We’re home!” Teo greeted the camera man brightly, digging into his pocket for his key to the main door. Yun stuck his face in front of the camera and blew a kiss to the watching fans. Sam smiled at his youngest friend’s antics, suddenly remembering his manger’s words. His smile turned strained as he walked in, going straight for the kitchen table, the place where his manager or staff would put any mail.
 
A small bucket of fan letters sat in on of the chairs, but sitting on its own little pedestal was a red placard. The initials WGM were written in beautiful, gold calligraphy. His heart racing, Sam picked up the stiff paper, turning it over in his hands before opening it. Inside was the address to a little café that was down the block a ways. He slowly turned to face Yun and Teo, a smile slowly forming on his face as the truth sank in.
 
“Guys, I’m getting married.”