Chapter 09.

Because of One Dream.

 

Chapter 09.
 
[Seyoung's POV]
 
"SEYOUNGIE" I heard someone from behind me call. I turned around and was suddenly hugged by Sungjong. "Good Morning" he greeted me. I giggled at his action. "Good Morning SUngjongie" I pulled away and smiled at him. "So, what's with the sudden hug?"
"I just missed you" he pouted. I pinched his cheeks and said "I missed you too" and we started walking.
"Seyoung! Wait up!" we heard someone shout and we found Sungyeol running, trying to catch up with us. Sungjong and I looked at each other, grinning and then we started running, laughing like crazy.
"YAH!" SUngyeol yelled but we didn't stop running, instead we increased our speed. "Guys, wait up!" he continued yelling.
 
We reached our lockers ,which are by the way next to each other, out of breath. "What part of 'Wait up' didn't you guys get?" Sungyeol said, still trying to catch up with his breath. SUngjong and I started laughing again as we saw Sungyeol sweating so much. "Does 'Guys, wait up' means RUN in other language, huh?" he said glaring at us.
"Alright! Alright! We're sorry!" We both said in unison.
"Whatever" he hissed, looking pretty much annoyed. Uh-Oh.
"Sungyeollie~" I said, poking his cheeks. "Forgive us?" 
"Alright! Alright! Just stop poking my cheeks!"
"Aww Thanks! You're the best!" I said, hugging him.
I broke off the hug and said "I'm hungry. Didn't have breakfast."
"Wanna go and grab some food?" SUngjong suggested.
I looked at my watch and shook my head "Our class will start soon"
"You know we can just skip" SUngyeol said earning him a slap on the head from me "Ouch! That hurts!"
Before I could even scold him for thinking of skipping class, I heard someone call me. I turned to the direction of the voice and saw Hoya walking towards us.
"Hyung!" Sungjong waved at him.
"Hey Sungjong, Sungyeol and Seyoung" he said, smiling at me. Creepy.
"What do you want?" I hissed at him. He's already annoying me with just his mere presence.
"Just came here to give you this" he replied, handing me a box. 
"What's this?" I asked him
"Open it to know" he answered.
I debated whether to open it or not. I mean it's Lee freakin' Howon who gave me this box. But curousity got into me so I opened it and was surprised to see panda-shaped chocolate cookies. 
"Heard you didnt have breakfast" he said, rubbing the back of his head. A gesture that he showed me for the first time. "And one more thing" he said as he started leaning in, whispering in my ears "y night wear by the way"
My eyes widened in shock as I heard those words coming from him. "See you in class Seyoung" and with that he disappeared in the busy hallway of the school. How dare he?! That Lee Howon will seriously get it this time.I heard the bell ring signalling us students that classes are about to start. SUngyeol and I bid Sungjong good bye and walked towards our classroom. The first person I saw as I enter the room was none other than the annoying Hoya who winked at me. I took a deep breath before making my way towards him.
 
"Yah! Lee Ho-"
"Friday or Saturday?"
"Uhh... Saturday"
"Movies or Arcade"
"Arcade"
"4PM or 6PM?"
"6PM...What the heck is this all about and why am I even a-"
"It's a date then" he winked at me "Pick you up at 6"
Before I could even say anything, the professor entered the room and asked me to sit down and of course I did what I was told. She then asked us to solve some equations on the book. I turned around as I faced Hoya who was seating beside me. 
 
"What was that all about?" I said in a hushed voice. 
"A date" he simply said
"What date?" This man is nothing but a prat!
"You know, it's when a guy and girl goes out and-"
"I know what a date is! Stupid!" I said, a bit loudly, earning some looks from my classmates and I mouthed 'sorry' to them.
"Then stop asking about our date and start solving" he said, ruffling my hair.
"Who said I'm coming with you?" I snorted, slapping his hand "In your dreams monkey!" I then just focused on my book and ignored the smirking Hoya beside me.
"Oh you will baby, believe me" he said with a smirk.
 
 
 
The next day, Tuesday.
 
"Go on a date with me" Hoya, who was unfortunately sitting beside me, whispered fir the nth time and I just ignored him again. He'd been asking me ever since I got here. Talking about annoying.
"Go on a date with me" he whispered but this time, he's poking my arm so I removed my arm from the arm desk. 
"Seyoung ah!" I heard him again and now he's poking my cheeks. Irritated, I turned to him and said in a hushed tone "Ya! I'm trying to listen here!"
"I will stop if you go on a date with me" he smirk. Oh that smirk! I wanna wipe that annoying smirk!
"Ugh! I don't want to" I told him and then everything just went quiet. I then felt pairs of eyes are focused on me.
"Is there a problem Ms. Kim?" the professor asked me.
I smiled at her and said "Oh no. Everything's fine" 
"Alright then, pay attention Ms. Kim" she said and then went on with her discussion. I glared at Hoya and he just gave me an innocent smile.
 
 
Wednesday.
 
8:23am. Yes! I can make it! I know running around the hallways isn't allowed but if I don't run right now, I will be late. I've never been late in my entire life and I don't have plans on breaking that record. I looked at my watch again, 8:26am. Yes! I will surely make it. But then as I was 5 classrooms away from the our classroom, someone grabbed me by the wrist, making me stop. I turned to look at the culprit. Of course, who else would be annoying me early this morning? Hoya.
"Ya! Let go!" I said angrily, trying to remove his grip on me but he didn't let go.
"I will if you will agree to go out with me" he said.
"No!" I replied. "Now let go!"
"Not unless you agree babe"
"No!"
"Go out with me"
"No!"
"Go out with me"
"No!"
"I promise it will be fun" 
And then I remember I'm running late already. I looked at my watch and it's already 8:33am "Ugh! I'm already late, thanks to you, git!" He smiled at me realizing what he had done but he still didnt let go of my wrist.
"Either you let go or I will kick you" I told him and he gulped and let go.
 
 
 
Thursday.
 
If the distance of a person from a tower is 100 m and the angle subtended by the top of the tower with the ground is 30o, what is the height of the tower in meters? 
 
I read the problem from the book. SO what to do next? Ah! I should draw a simple diagram first to represent the given. 
"The answer is 57.74 m" I heard that annoying voice from behind me. I ignored him and continued to solve the problem. He sat on the chair next to mine which annoyed me even more.
"What do you want?" I asked annoyingly in a hushed tone. We're not allowed to make loud noises as we're here at the library. 
"Will you go out with me on Saturday?" he asked in whisper.
"NO!" I replied through gritted teeth and went back to the problem.
"I told you, the answer is 57.74 m" he said and I just ignored him.
"And I already told you, I won't go out with you" and I gave him the 'go-now-or-i'll-kill-you look.
"Seyoungie, please!" he pleaded. I ignored him. "Seyoungie!" I ignored him. "Baby please?"
"Shut up!" I yelled and quickly covered my mouth as soon as I realized what I have done. I quickly stood up and bowed, apologizing to the people I have disturbed. "Look what you have done!" I whispered angrily at Hoya as soon as I took a seat.
"So, will now go out with me?" he asked once more.
"What part of 'No' don't you get huh?" I told him rather loudly, getting glares from the people who are seated near me. I mouthed 'sorry' to them and they went back to their reading. Realizing that I can't work here, I stood up and went to the librarians desk, borrowing all the books I needed and lfet Hoya alone.
 
 
Friday.
 
Here I am having my coffee and cake at the coffee shop located near the university. I sighed as I looked at the 5 heavy, thick math books placed on the table, wondering what on Earth came to my mind when I declined Oppa's offer to walk me to our room. I should have said 'Sure' but no, my craving for coffee got into me and now I'm regretting it. How am I suppose to carry these upto the 5th floor of the building. Then I smiled, finally thinking of a solution for my problem. I took out my phone and texted Sungyeol. Of course, we both have the same schedule, why didn't I think of that?
"Good Morning sir" the waiter greeted the newcomer. I quickly looked at the new customer, thinking it was Sungyeol but boy I was wrong. It was none other than Hoya. I scowled.
"Hey!" I heard him say and sat down on the chair across me. "So will-"
I stood up, gathered my things and went towards the door, not caring about the weight of the books I'm hugging right now. He already ruined my day when he approached me. 
"Hey! Hey!" I heard him call me but I continued to walk quickly, avoiding him but he caught up to me and grabbed my arm.
"What do you want?" I hissed.
But instead of answering, he grabbed the books and started walking forward.
"Ya! Give those back to me" I said, slapping him on the arm.
"I just want to help you" he said and smiled at me. 
"I don't need your help" I said, snatching the books from him. Well, it would be great to get help since these books are so heavy but I won't let Hoya help me. Why? He is Hoya, as simple as that.
"I can't let a girl especially you those books, so give me those" he said, grabbing the books from me again. 
I groaned in frustration. "Can't you just leave me alone?"
"How about this, go on a date with me tomorrow and I'll leave you alone" he said with that smirk, that damn annoying smirk. I sighed in frustration knowing that whatever I chose, I lose at his game.
 
 
Author's Note
 
Sorry for the late update guys, I'm pretty busy so yeah. Hope you like this new chapter.