Chapter 06.

Because of One Dream.

 

Chapter 06.
 
[Seyoung's POV]
 
 
"OPPA!!!!" I screamed.
"What? What's wrong?" the door of my room flew wide open as Sunggyu oppa and Dongwoo barged in my room
"Are you hurt?" Dongwoo ran towards me, cupping my face with his hands. I shook my head no.
"Then what's wrong?" Sunggyu oppa asked worriedly.
"I can't pick the heels to wear for tomorrow's prom" I said, showing them all the pairs of heels I have.
Dongwoo chuckled.
SUnggyu oppa, on the other hand is a little bit annoyed. "Aish! I thought something bad happened to you" he said in a loud voice.
"Sorry" I smiled at him "But can you please help me?"
Oppa sighed "Seyoung ah, we're busy and besides we know nothing about those things"
"This is why I want a sister, not a brother" I mumbled
"What was that?" He asked
"Oh nothing" I smiled innocently at him. "Oppa, please?" I started blinking cutely at him. Yup, I just need to show him aegyo to get him help me. I noticed him starting to soften. Oh yeah, just a little more. "Please?" I pouted.
"Alright! Alright!" he sighed. I then hugged him and mumbled a soft thank you.
"Remind me to close my eyes when she does that" he told Dongwoo and he just laughed. "So, what do you want us to do?"
"Just choose what goes well with this" I told them, poiting at the dress I will be wearing
"Why don't you wear it and then try all these shoes and let's see what looks good with it" Dongwoo suggested and I agreed.
 
Before I could even go and change to my gown, Sungjong entered the room. "Seyoung, L.Joe's waiting for you in the living room" he informed me. "What are you guys doing?"
"Sungjong ah! Help us pick the pair that fits this gown" Oppa told Sungjong and he sat next to him.
"I'll be back in a sec" I told the guys.
 
I saw him sitting on the couch with the other guys and they seem to get along pretty well.
"Hey, sweetie" I approached him, giving him a kiss on the cheek and sat down beside him. I looked at the guys who are watching us and coughed.
"Ohhh..Umm. Guys, I'm hungry, let's get some food in the kitchen" Myungsoo told the guys.
"Oh yeah. I'm hungry too" Woohyun said. Myungsoo then stood up as well as the others and started making their way to the kitchen but stopped when they saw Sungyeol still sitting on the couch beside L.Joe.
"Yah! Lee Sungyeol!" Woohyun called.
"I'll stay with them. You guys go and eat" He answered "I'm not hungry anyway"
"Yes you are and you're coming with us" Myungsoo said and dragged Sungyeol with him
"Myungsoo ah! I'm not hungry~" Sungyeol protested but Myungsoo ignored him. 
"So, what's up?" I asked Byunghun as soon as we're alone.
"It's about the prom" he answered. He then took my hand and held it tightly. With the mention of the prom, I should be excited but the way he talks and holds my hand is making me nervous.
"Yes? What about it?" I questionned. Why am I nervous. 
"I can't go with you" he said. I'm not expecting this. "I'm sorry"
"But why?" Of course, I have to know the reason.
"Chaemi is sick and I have to go to the US to take care of her" he told me. I felt a knife stab my heart after hearing that name from Byunghun.
"Chaemi? Your bestfriend?" I asked, trying to make sure if we're thinking of the same person. He nodded.
"Can you not go?" He shook his head as a response to my question.
I removed his tight hold in my hand and stood up. "I'm not feeling well, I want to rest" I turned to leave but he stopped me by hugging me from the back.
"I'll be back after 2 weeks" he said, resting his chin on my shoulder "I'll miss you"
I sighed. I turned to face him and hugged him tightly "I'll miss you too" I broke off the hug and smiled at him "Go, you still have to pack"
"Oh yeah. I'll see you in two weeks, babe" he kissed me on the cheek and made his way to the door. I didn't bother sending him out because I might just break down in front of him. 
 
"Seyoungie! I found the perfect heels that fits the gown" I heard Sungjong say as he walked in the living room holding my 3 inch turquoise wedge. The other guys following behind munching chip they got from the kitchen.
"Forget it, I'm not going anyway" I said and forced a smile.
"What? Why?" Woohyun asked, coming closer to me.
"I don't have a date" I declared, trying to sound okay. "Byunghun will go to the US tomorrow"
"Is that it?" Woohyun asked.
No. Do you think I still want to go to a prom while my boyfriend is miles away from me taking care of another girl? As much as I want to tell them that, I won't because knowing them, they would not let Byunghun get away so I just said "Yes"
"That's not a problem. We can be your dates" Sungjong said excitedly while Dongwoo and Woohyun agreed
I can't help but laugh at the suggestion "That's crazy besides, you all already have dates so my answer is no thanks"
"Actually, baby girl" Woohyun started, putting an arm around my shoulder "Not all of us have dates for the prom" He smirked. Oh boy, why do I have a bad feeling about this? I smiled nervously at him. He looked at Hoya, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Whatever" Hoya said as he got what Woohyun is trying to say.
"It's settled then" Woohyun smiled at me "You're going to the prom with Hoya"
 
xxxx
 
So, how's this chapter? Hope you guys like it.