Chapter 03.

Because of One Dream.

[Hoya's POV]

My eyes are closed but I could feel her staring at me. 
"Hoya, Why are you so handsome?" she asked softly. I tried so hard not to smile and blow off my cover after hearing what she said. She just loves to talk to me, giving me compliments and saying sweet things when I'm asleep and that's the reason why I love pretending to be asleep.
"y eyebrows" I felt her finger touch my eyebrows lightly.
"Mesmerizing eyes" she continued as she moved her finger to my eyes. "One beautiful nose" she shifted closer to me, making our nose touch. "And sweet lips" then I felt her lips on mine but only for a short while. I couldn't help but smile. She gasped.

"Oh, I'm sorry I woke you up" she apologized. So she thought her kiss woke me up huh?
"So you think I'm handsome?" I said winking at her. Her eyes widen as she realized what I was saying. Oh teasing her is just fun!
"You heard that?" I nodded.
"y eyebrows" I continued teasing her, wiggling my eyebrows.
"Mesmerizing eyes" I said, blinking cutely. "One beautiful nose"
"Uhhhh...well...err" she said nervously. She avoided my gaze and looked down.
"And sweet lips" I smirked at her embarrassed face. "Baby?"
"Yes?" she responded without looking at me
"I was just wondering" I said as I crawled on top of her, making her blush "If your lips are sweeter than mine" Then without giving her a warning, I kissed her. She was taken aback at first with my sudden action but then returned the kiss with the same passion and then I...


"Hoya!" I heard a voice say "Wake up"
I opened my eyes and saw Sunggyu hyung, I sat up. 
It's just a dream. A dream. No! No! No! It was a nightmare, I mean Seyoung is a monster! Yup, a nightmare.
"Seyoung said she'll be here soon" Sunggyu hyung informed me.
"I fell asleep huh?" Sungkyu hyung nodded. "What time is it?"
"8:45" he answered. Damn! It's almost 9 already?
"Hyung, I'm going home" I told him as I stood up, heading for the door.
"Won't you wait for her?"
"Not even a minute. I'm out" I twisted the door knob and when I opened it, I saw Seyoung standing there holding a huge teddy bear and a rose, preparing to open the door. She was shocked with our sudden encounter as I am. She smiled. I gulped as my eyes fell on her lips, her sweet looking lips.

"Yes?" she responded without looking at me
"I was just wondering" I said as I crawled on top of her, making her blush "If your lips are sweeter than mine" Then without giving her a warning, I kissed her.



I shook my head. No. Snap out of it. Stop thinking about it.

"MONKEY!" she exclaimed, interrupting me from my thoughts. I looked at her once again and my dream kept on flashing on my mind.
"Uhhh..I'm going" I declared, trying not to look at her face, especially at her lips, and walked away.
"WHAT? NO INSULT?" She yelled at me. I didn't look back, fearing that I might do something that we both wouldn't like.


--

I'm eating at the cafeteria with Sungyeol when someone suddenly smacked me hard on the head

"YAH!" I yelled facing the person who hurt me "What do you want?"
"You're coming with me!" she scowled
"Oh hi Seyoung" Sungyeold said
"Hello Sungyeollie ~" she said, smiling cutely at him. He gets a cute smile and I get what? A smack on the head?!
"Come sit and eat with us" Sungyeol invited, I glared at Sungyeol.
"I would love to eat with YOU, Sungyeollie but unfortunately this freak and I have to finish our math project" she said, smacking me again on the head.
"Will you stop doing that!" I yelled at her.
"Am I annoying you?" she pouted, blinking cutely. 

"I was just wondering" I said as I crawled on top of her, making her blush "If your lips are sweeter than mine" Then without giving her a warning, I kissed her.

I nodded at her and looked away. Stop thinking about that dream Lee Howon!
"Then I won't stop" she said, hitting me again. 
"You know what, you hit like an amazona" I smirked, knowing that what I said would offend her, BIG TIME. 
"Nah. I don't think so. I think you're just a weak" This girl is really getting it! I stood up from my seat, ready to get my revenge when
"Hoya!" Sunggyu hyung called with a smile. That's not a smile, that's an evil smile. I smiled back at him.
"Hi oppa" Seyoung said, turning around to face her brother.
"Are you here to eat lunch with us?" Dongwoo asked her, putting an arm around her shoulder.
"I would love to stay and eat with all of you guys but..." she paused, removing Dongwoo hyung's arm around her "but we have a project to do" 
"Okay, see you later then?" Dongwoo hyung asked and she just nodded. Wait? Later? Why would they meet later? Before I could even ask, Seyoung started dragging me along with her.

People are giving me weird looks as I walk at the library. Well, I don't really blame them, it's really weird to see me at the library and you know what's even weirder? I'm here with KIM SEYOUNG. I sat at the empty seat then I saw while Seyoung sat at the chair that is one chair away from me. Seyoung pushed the books she gathered towards me without even looking at me. I looked at her and she started reading the books with her serious face on. Her lips moves as she reads.

Then without giving her a warning, I kissed her. She was taken aback at first with my sudden action but then returned the kiss with the same passion 

Aish! I looked away from her lips and just focused on the book in front of me. Yeah, that's right Hoya. Just read. I prefer reading math books than looking at her. Yes. I do.


"Aish! Why is this so hard?!" I heard Seyoung complain. She rested her head on the table and closed her eyes. 
"Yah!" I nudged her "Don't sleep!" she didn't even move an inch.

With her eyes closed, I took this oppurtunity to take a closer look at her face. This is my first time looking, I mean really looking at Kim Sunggyu's younger sister's face. She doesn't really look like hyung but you can notice the similarity. She looks peaceful right now, you know, with her lips shut and not saying a word. Looking at her like this makes...WHAT THE HELL!

Someone blocked my view of her face, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. She opened her eyes, shocked of the sudden kiss she received.

"Ohh~ Byunghun ah" she said, smiling sweetly at him

 

xx

Author's Note

Thank you guys for subscribing. hope you enjoy my story :)