Chapter 04.

Because of One Dream.

 

[Hoya's POV]
 
"Ohh~ Byunghun ah" she said, smiling sweetly at him.
 
Does she smile sweetly at everyone but to me? Geeeez.
 
"What are you up to, babe?" he asked, seating on the chair that's between us. I scowled at the question, what does it look like she's doing? Library. Books. Of course she's reading. 
"Just studying math and all for a project. I have to understand  our past lessons to complete it"
"You mean we" I said, interrupting them.
"Unfortunately" she sneered. 
"Let me help you then" L.Joe suggested. "And by the way, could you please quit sleeping on public places. Someone might steal a kiss from you" he said, glancing sideways at me. She then gigled and nodded in response.
 
L.Joe started talking about everything she should know, teaching her the formulas as she listened attentively. Oh please, if she sould have just listened to the teacher like how she pays attention to her boyfriend right now then she wouldn't be needing his help and he wouldn't be here.
After an hour and a half of what seems to be fun for them and a torture for me, we left the libary. 
 
"Thanks for helping me out" I heard Seyoung say.
"No problem, princess" I gagged at the nickname.
They walked hand in hand and I followed behind, enough distance to hear their corny compliments and cheesy lines. You don't want to know them, believe me. They sat on the bench and went on with their conversation. I, on the other hand, leaned on the wall nearby with my arms folded over my chest still observing the two. I couldn't really hear what they're saying nor can I read the words from their lips but from the looks of it, L.Joe must have been saying sweet words because 
 
Seyoung's blushing. He starting scooting closer to her, trying to close the distance between them. But before their lips could even meet, Seyoung's phone started ringing. Both are surprised at the sudden sound as they moved a little and created a space between them 
again. She smiled shyly at L.Joe before she answered her phone.
"What do you want?" she asked, showing her anger as she asked that question.
I smirked and said "Nothing"
"I hate you Hoya!" she grunted and hung up.
With the mood ruined, the two stood up awkwardly and just left. And that's what you call PAYBACK.
 
--
 
"Hey guys" Seyoung smiled as she opened the door. She moved and gave us a way to enter the house. "Ohh you brought your pet monkey" she snorted as soon as she saw me. A warm welcome for the other guys and an insult for me? What a nice girl. 
"You're so stupid not to know the difference between a monkey and a handsome guy" I smirked.
"You call yourself handsome?" she started laughing as she took steps closer to me "Look at these eyesbrows" she said, touching them.
 
"y eyebrows" I felt her finger touch my eyebrows lightly.
 
My eyes widen as I remember that dream again. I pushed her hand away from my face and stepped backwards. 
 
"Don't touch me again" I snapped at her.
"Are you baking a chocolate cake, Seyoung?" Myungsoo quickly asked before Seyoung could reply to me.
She nodded. "Actually, I'm already done but how did you know?"
"Well, you have chocolate on your lips" Sungjong pointed out.
"Ahhh" she then started her lips. I couldn't help but focus on her lips, her sweet looking lips. I gulped. Flashes of my dream started to pop out on my mind again.
"Is it gone now?" she asked.
Dongwoo hyung chuckled and shook his head. "Should I clean it up for you?" he then started getting closer to Seyoung with a mischevous smile on his face. 
"Sunggyu hyung!" Dongwoo stepped away from Seyoung with the sound of hyung's name. They all looked around but found no Sunggyu, not even his shadow. They all looked weirdly at me.
I chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of my head "What? I thought I saw him"
"Where is he anyway?" Woohyun hyung asked
"I asked him to buy something for me" she smiled widely. "You can all wait for him at the living room and I'll just clean up the kitchen, want to help?" the guys looked away. Woohyun took out his phone pretending to be talking to someone. Sungyeol started whisteling and looked around the house. Myungsoo and Sungjong pretended to be in deep conversation. 
"I'll help you" Dongwoo hyung raised his hand
"Only Dongwoo?" she asked again and the guys ignored her, pretending to be absorbed in their own activities.
"Ignore them Seyoungie. I want to have you all alone anyway" Dongwoo hyung said, putting an arm around her shoulder. Seyoung smiled at him and they made their way to their kitchen.
"Hyung! I'm coming with you" I said as I followed the two to the kitchen, ignoring the looks that Myungsoo and the others are giving me.
 
Seyoung didn't say anything to me when she spotted me on the kitchen. That's a first. She must be thankful I am here to help. I then started putting away the kitchen wares Seyoung used for baking. Dongwoo hyung is the one wiping and sweeping while Seyoung is in charge of washing. I noticed her trying to reach the soap from the cabinet and me, being the nice guy, I walked over to help her. My body made a contact with hers as I reached out for the soup. Seyoung, shocked with my sudden appearance behind her, turned her body a little as she was allowed to make tiny movements because of our closeness. The soap is at the far corner side of the cabinet so I moved closer, trying to ignore the effect of our contact on me. Once I got it, I looked down at her, making our noses touch as she was already staring up at me.
 
"One beautiful nose" she shifted closer to me, making our nose touch.
 
I moved away as my dream kept replaying on my mind. I handed her the soap and she muttered a soft thank you.
"I'm going" I declared and left the two. I hit my head as I thought of what happened. It's a surprise that Dongwoo hyung didn't see us which was a good thing. But you know what's more surprising? It's the fact that I liked the feeling of being close to her. Oh boy! Lee Howon, you did not just say that.
 
xxxxxxx
Author's Note
Sorry for the late update guys. I already finished this chapter and the next chapter but I'm not really satisfied with them so I decided to write them all over again hehe. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter tongue.gif and I'll post chapter 5 as soon as I finish chapter 6. Thanks a lot for reading. Your comments make me smile :) Take care.
 
 
PS; please tell me what you guys think, alright?