Chapter 05.

Because of One Dream.

 

Chapter 05.
 
[HOYA'S POV]
 
"Oh hyung" Myungsoo said as soon as I walked in the living room.
"Hey" i said weakly.
"Hyung, are you sick?" Sungyeol touched my forehead when I sat next to him.
"No" I shook my head, removing his hand on my forehead.
"Well, your face looks a little reddish" Woohyun hyung commented.
"I'm fine" I told them firmly and gladly, they decided to drop it.
"Anyway, are you guys ready for the prom on friday?" Sungjong asked excitedly.
"I heard that this year's theme will be masquarade ball" Woohyun hyung informed.
"Then we get to wear mask? Grawesome!" We looked at Sungyeol confusingly. "That's Great and Awesome - Grawesome. I'm a genius, aren't I?"
"Whatever" Myungsoo said, shaking his head.
"Hoya, who are you taking to the prom?" Woohyun hyung asked.
"I don't know" I told them and they all looked at me "What?"
"You mean you still didn't ask anybody?" Woohyun hyung questionned
I nodded "You say it like you guys got yourselves dates"
"I have a date" Myungsoo and Sungjong said in unison
"Yeah, I know that already. I meant you two" I pointed at Woohyung and Sungyeol.
"Of course I already have a date" Woohyun hyung sneered.
We all looked at Sungyeol, waiting for his answer "Yah! I have a date, alright?"
"Hyung! You're the only one who doesn't have a date" Sungjong said
"It's not a big deal. Sheesh" I replied
"It is. I mean even Sungyeol hyung has a date"
"Yah!" Sungyeol glared at Sungjong and the maknae glared back.
Just before I could even say anything to to the guys, Seyoung and Dongwoo Hyung walked in, and then my eyes met hers. She has the same embarrassed face she had when I crawled on top of her in my dreams. No. Not that dream again.
"Hyung!" Sungyeol said, waving his hand in front of my face.
"Uhh.. You guys are right, I'm sick" I told them as I made my way towards the door, ignoring their calls for me to come back.
 
Once outside of the house, I took a deep breathe.
"What's wrong with you, Lee Howon?" I mumbled to myself.
 
--
 
"How about her?" Woohyun hyung poited to the girl with a long raven hair who just passed by. "Her name is Park Jihyun"
I shook my head no.
"Ohhh and her?" he said, poiting at a girl with a short hair and full bangs "She's Lee Mina"
 
We've been sitting here on the school bench for an hour now and all he did is tell me the names of the girls who pass by. Obviously, this man is trying to get me a date on the prom. 
 
"Hyung, I appreciate the thought but I'm just not interested" I told him
"Not interested with what? The girls or the prom?" he asked. I thought for awhile before giving him an answer. "I don't know"
"Come on, there's got to be someone you're interested in" he said "Just look around, please"
This man sure doesn't know how to give up. I sighed and did what I was told. I looked around and I found none. Oh wait. There's a girl, sitting under a tree not far from us, reading a book. Though I can only see her eyes and her forehead because of the book she's reading, she caught my attention.
"Hyung! Hyung" I said nudging him but not tearing my eyes off the girl. "What's her name?" I pointed at her.
"Who?" he asked, following my gaze "The girl under the tree?"
I nodded. "What's her name?"
He laughed "You got to be kidding me"
"I'm serious" I said, showing him my serious face "See?"
"You really want her name?" he asked, trying to make sure.
"Just tell me!" 
"Okay, okay! Sheesh" he said with raising his two arms in surrender "Kim Seyoung"
"Stop joking now and just tell me her name" I said, getting impatient
"Do you think I'm joking?" he raised an eyebrow "Look at her"
I looked at the girl closely, and even though I hate to admit it, he's right.
"You want to ask her to prom?" he asked me. "That's a surprise"
I shook my head said "No. No. No. I was just playing a joke"
"Really?" 
"Yes and I did made you laugh, didn't I?" I laughed "Well, I got to go hyung, I have a class" I stood up and walked away
"Class? All of your classes ended an hour ago! Hey!" I heard him yell but I just ignored him. Lee Howon, out of those girls in front of you, why did you choose her?
 
"So, are you going to see her?" I heard a voice from behind me.
"Ofcourse" a familiar voice answered. I glanced back and saw L.Joe and his friends few steps behind me.
"How about noona?" the youngest questionned
"You do know that you'll be hurting Seyoung when she finds out right?" I stopped on my tracks when I heard Chunji say that.
"I know but I'll still go and see Chaemi" L.Joe told the guys as they walked past me. I stared at their diappearing figures as they left me with a question. Who is Chaemi?
 
 
Author's note
 
And there's the 5th chapter. 
 
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING =] I really appreciate it. ^____^ *hugs*