Chapter 08.

Because of One Dream.

 

Chapter 8
 
[HOYA's POV]
 
 
"Just dance and have fun" Woohyun hyung said, smiling at her "Just ignore the fact that you two are enemies and most importantly , forget L.Joe just for the night, alright?" I looked at her, waiting for her answer. Well apparantly, hyung dragged us in the dance floor after seeing Sekyung looking at the couples dancing enviously. 
"Alright" she agreed. That one word of agreement from her made me smile. Hyung patted my shoulder and gave her one last smile. He then started leaving us in the middle of the dance floor, Seyoung still looking at his disappearing figure. Being the dancer I am, my body started swaying along the music while my eyes focus on Seyoung only. Surprised by my sudden movement, she looked at me and then danced along. I must have been staring at her for too long because she finally spoke and asked "Why are you staring at me?" I stayed silent, not trusting my mouth to say any word. She smirked and said "Don't tell me you're falling for me, Lee Howon." That statement from her surprised me but at the same time amused me. Before I  could even conrol myself, I pulled her closer to me, decreasing our distance. "What if I say yes?" I said seriously, my eyes looking at hers, admiring how beautiful they were. I,myself, am surprise with my actions but I just couldn't stop myself from admiring her beauty and I want to hold her close to me.
 
I shouted in frustration as I remember what I have done at that night again. "LEE HOWON, why did you do that?" I asked myself as I sat up from my bed. I yelled once again, messing up my hair. "Aish!" Seriously, what in the world am I thinking? I picked up my phone as I heard it ringing.
 
"Yeah, hyung?" I answered rather coldly.
"Sorry if I woke you up" he apologized, probably sensing the annoyance in my voice.
"It's alright. What's up?" I said, trying not to sound annoyed.
"Oh yeah. Umm do you still have your calculus book last year?"
"Yeah"
"Can I borrow it?"
"Sure. I'll just drop it later hyung"
"Thank bro" and then we hung up.
 
I lied down the bed once again, as I tired to sleep. But the moment I close my eyes, images of the prom keep on flashing. I then remembered what my mom used to say when I was a kid, that if I can't sleep, I should start counting. 1..55..176..389..535. I groaned, giving up my attempt to sleep and my attempt to erase that night's embarrassing memories. I stood up and went to the bathroom to go and get ready for a walk.
 
--
 
I took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. It's been good 3 days since I last went here. The last time I went here was to fetch the girl that's been on my mind lately. The door opened, revealing a smiling Sunggyu, early in the morning. "Good Morning Hoya. I thought you'll drop by later?"
"Nah. I can't go back to sleep so I decided to drop the book now" I said, handing him the book he requested.
"Thanks. Uh I'll just put this in my room. Go get yourself something to eat" I nodded and went inside their house while hyung made his way to his room. You know you can say no when someone's offering you food. Feeling thirsty, I decided to get something to drink. I opened the fridge, took the water bottle out and pour some on the glass. I nearly chocked on my water as I saw the yawning Seyoung enter the kitchen wearing her y but cute sleep wear. I observed her and she pretty much look like she just woke up. I smiled for the first time today, amused with the girl right in front of me. "Had a nice dream?" I asked her. She was surprised when she saw me and then "AHHHHHHH!"
 
Hyung then came rushing to where we are "What? Why are you screaming?"
Sekyung looked at what she's wearing and then back at me. Hyung followed her gaze, finally realizing what's wrong with her."YAH! Close your eyes!" he said, trying to block my perfect view of his sister in a black ruffled-trimmed, spagetti-strapped night dress that falls on her mid-thigh.
"Too late hyung, I already saw her." I smirked. Seyoung turned red as she groaned in frustration and started running towards her room. 
 
Feeling hyung's deathly glare, I gave him an innocent smile and made my run towards the door, not wanting to get hit by him "Lee Howon! Get back here, you jerk!"
 
I sat down on a bench I found in the park, catching my breath. I looked around and found no sign of Sunggyu. I sighed in relief. I thought I wouldn't escape his wrath and be beaten up. Good thing I run faster than him. As soon as my breathing went back to normal, I started chuckling at myself. How can a simple glance at her erase all the frustrations I felt for the past 3 days? I sighed knowing there's no way of denying it. There's nothing I can do but to accept the fact that I'm attracted to her. I like her.
 
 
Author's note
I'm very sorry for the very late update. I've been pretty busy with everything. But hey! The next chapter is nearly done. Just thinking if it's already good enough to post. hehe. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Tell me whatchu think alright? Take care guys. :)