Chapter 02.

Because of One Dream.

 

He entered the noisy classroom and his eyes fell on "ugly duckling", as he calls her. There was a present neatly wrapped on her desk. He smirked, recognizing the present. She looked at it intently, examining it. He noticed that she's hesitating to open it.
 
"Seyoung ah! Just open it" one of her friends said.
"Uhhh, I don-"
"Come on! Aren't you curious of what's inside?" another friend of hers asked.
"Well, yes but.."
"Just open it!" her friend said, losing patience
"Okay, okay! No need to throw tantrum Geez" Seyoungi replied.
 
She opened the box and then
"AHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed "Get these worms away from me! AHHH!"
He started laughing, catching the attention of everyone. 
"LEE HOWON!" she screamed with a deathly glare. "Do you think this is funny?"
"Hahaha..Well..Hahaha..Your expression...hahaha..is...hahaha...so..hahahaha FUNNY!" he said, still laughing.
"This is not over LEE HOWON" she threatened "You should be careful you bastard!"
"Ohhh~ I'm scared" he said sarcastically. Then he started laughing again.
She was about to say something when a familiar guy suddenly appeared behind Hoya and said "You should be, Lee Howon"
Seyoung smirked. Hoya turned around only to face the glaring Sunggyu.
"Hyung!" he said nervously. "Uhh.. I was just.. err.. showing her my pets" he smiled innocently at him.
"I'm watching you two" said Sunggyu giving his sister and his friend 'the look', the two gulped. "Anyway, Hoya, drive her home later"
"Hyung, why should I?" Hoya groaned "NO! I won't! I don't want to!"
"Pshh! Like I want you to" Seyoung scoffed
"No one asked your opinion ugly duckling" Hoya responded
"Monkey" she retorted
"Stupid" 
"Bas-"
"Okay! That's enough!" Sunggyu sighed. "Just drive her home after doing your project alright?" then he left with a grin on his face.
"Wait! What project?" Hoya shouted at his walking figure.
 
--
 
"Damn that Kim Sunggyu. I'm sure that he has something to do with me pairing up with that stupid ugly duckling in this math project" Hoya mumbled annoyingly making his way to his car. "Speaking of that ugly duckling, where is she? Aish! Those siblings annoy me to death" Then he saw her walking with L.Joe with their hands intertwined. He scoffed.
"Ugly duckling" Hoya called her. 
She looked at him, irritated "What do you want, git?!"
"Okay, first, we have a stupid project to do and second, your annoying brother asked me to get you home so just get inside my car and don't waste my time"
"There's no freakin' way I'll ride that dirty car of yours. Byunghyun will take me home" she said and walked away with L.Joe. Hoya watched the couple angrily.
 
He arrived at the Kim's house and was greeted by Kim Sunggyu who opened the door.
"Where's my dongsaeng?" he asked.
"With her boyfriend" he answered, expressing his annoyance.
"And why are you here?" he questionned.
"She texted me saying we'll do the project here" Hoya replied, pissed off
"Weird. I didn't know you exchanged numbers" Sunggyu shrugged, leaving the dumfounded Hoya by the door "Hoya, come in and don't just stay there by the door"
 
--
 
"Byunghyun-ah, where are we going?" Seyoung asked her boyfriend for the nth time.
"Babe, how many time do I have to tell you that it's a surprise?" Byunghun or L.Joe, as everyone call him, answered.
"Why don't you just tell me?" she pouted
"It won't a surprise if I do" he replied glancing at her girlfriend then focused back on driving. "Besides, we're almost there"
"Fine!" she said, crossing her arms on her chest then looked at the window. She gasped. "OMG! LOTTE WORLD!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around Byunghun's neck. He chuckled at his girlfriends action.
"It's been a while since I went to Lotte World" she said, removing her arms around him and looked at the window.
"I know, babe" he replied "Let me just park and then we can have fun"
 
Once out of the car, Seyoung jumped excitedly.
"Stop jumping and come on" L.Joe said as he held out his hand for her to hold and she gladly held it.
"So, what do you want to do first?"
"Let's ride one of those lakeside boats" she squealed.
"Whatever you want, pricess" 
 
After riding the rides Seyoung wanted, they sat on one of the benches.
"Byungun ah ~ thank you so much for taking me here" she said resting her head on the shoulder. "I really had fun"
"Glad to know that" he smiled at her "Hey, I'll just go and buy drinks for us, wait for me, yeah?" she nodded in response and watched her boyfriend's figure disappear in the crowd.
 
Dasi dorawa dorawa dorawa
Dasi do-
 
"Sunggyu oppa" she said as she answered her phone.
"Where the hell are you, young lady?" her brother asked angrily. Before she could even answer, Sunggyu started nagging "What time is it huh? Should I buy you a new watch to keep you on track of the time? Did you even know that Hoya's has been waiting for, oh i don't know, 3 hours! 3 freakin' hours Seyoung!"
"Crap! I forgot about the project"
"Glad you remember! Come home now!"
"Yes, I'm on my way. No need to shout. Geez" then she hung up before Sunggyu could start talking again. "Byunghun ah, where are you?" she mumbled to herself, looking around.
"I'm here" a voice behind her said. She turned around and saw L.Joe holding a rose and a teddy bear.
"Happy 100 days, babe" he smiled, giving her the gifts he bought for her.
 
 
xxxx
Author's note
And there goes L.Joe guys!
By the way, thanks a lot for subscribing *hugs*