Victoria (Your Secret's Out)

EXO Oneshot Collection

pairing: baekchen (and several hinted pairings).
word count: 5100.
rating: pg-13 (bordering on r-rated in some places but oh welp).
genre: crack. all the crack. all of it.
warning: they're sort of girls(?)
summary: one day baekhyun wakes up as a girl. but he's not the only one.

 


 

One day Baekhyun wakes up as a girl. He goes to bed as a guy and wakes up as a girl. From one day to the next, just like that. He finds out early in the morning when he attempts to roll over and is woken up because he finds something getting squeezed that shouldn't be getting squeezed considering that that part of his anatomy is usually flat. Like it should be. Because he's a guy.

Half unconscious Baekhyun flops onto his back. He runs sleep-numb hands up his stomach towards his chest and soon the skin and flesh starts to rise into swells at the front of his body. . He has . He palms at the soft mounds, thumbs at the perky s, and lets out a pleased hum. "Sweet," he mumbles into the silence of the room. Then he rolls over and goes back to sleep.

The next time Baekhyun cracks his eyes open it's to the sight of Chanyeol staring him right in the face. He's straddling Baekhyun's legs and seems to have been doing so for quite some time judging by the way Baekhyun is starting to lose feeling from the knee down. Baekhyun is already opening his mouth and preparing himself to tell his giant roommate to get the off when Chanyeol says: "s."

Baekhyun frowns. He just woke up and his brain still hasn't fully kicked into gear yet so it takes him a few seconds to catch up. Upon further inspection he realizes that Chanyeol isn't actually looking at his face but rather a point that is quite a bit lower. So Baekhyun looks down as well and... "Oh yeah," he mutters, running his hands over his now buxom bosom. "I forgot about those."

"s," Chanyeol says again. He appears to be almost drooling now and his eyes are glazing over. Baekhyun is really starting to regret his decision of sleeping without a shirt on. Then again, he didn't actually expect to wake up with a brand new set of .

"Chanyeol did you- oh my God, what the hell are you doing?" The weight on Baekhyun's legs disappears as Chanyeol is slammed to the floor. A livid Minseok uses his entire body to pins Chanyeol down with his forearm pressed to his throat and he snaps his head around to fix Baekhyun with an apologetic look. "I am so sorry, I was sure we had trained him better than this." Baekhyun remembers. Chanyeol used to have a tendency to not-so-subtly admire (ogle) people's racks from a distance too close for anyone's comfort and following an exceptionally upsetting episode involving Yunho at the SM building's communal showers they decided to put some serious effort into weaning Chanyeol off this bad habit.

"Oh no, it's okay," Baekhyun assures him. He sits up and he has the decency to pull the sheets up to cover his chest. Chanyeol looks absolutely crestfallen at this particular turn of events despite the fact that he's currently having the life choked out of him.

Minseok now seems to realize that something is off. He looks Baekhyun up and down a few times. Then his eyebrows pull together in a frown. "Why is there-?" He lets out an exasperated sigh. "Goddamnit, I thought we agreed not to bring any girls back to the dorm after what happened that one time with the watermelon and the can of-"

"Jeez, that was one time," Baekhyun immediately objects with a huff. "Besides, didn't we agree not to talk about The Incident anymore? I'm pretty sure we did."

Minseok's eyes narrow. He stares at Baekhyun even harder, scrutinizing. Then, hesitantly: "Baek?"

Baekhyun grins and wiggles his fingers in some semblance of a wave. "Hi, hyung."

Minseok stays quiet and unmoving for so long that Baekhyun is beginning to fear for his mental condition (and even more so for Chanyeol's physical condition since he's kind of starting to turn purple in the face by now). "Right," Minseok eventually says. "Right. So. You're a girl now. Wow. That's wonderful. Just..." He releases Chanyeol and gets on his feet and quickly leaves the room while mumbling something under his breath that sounds a lot like "it's too ing early for this ". He comes back less than a minute later dragging a confused-looking Joonmyun by the arm. Minseok shoves the leader into the room. Then he disappears.

Joonmyun stands by the door with a cup of coffee in one hand and a spoon in the other and he was obviously torn away from other activities. He looks from Baekhyun to Chanyeol, who is still sprawled out on the floor, gurgling, and back to Baekhyun. "Uhm," he says cautiously. "Why is there a girl in Baekhyun's bed... again?"

"s," Chanyeol wheezes.

"Hyung, it's me," Baekhyun sighs. He's getting tired of explaining himself already and he has only been awake for a few minutes. This is going to be a really long day, he can tell.

Joonmyun squints at him. "Baekhyun?" Just like Minseok had done he looks him up and down a couple of times. "But... but you... how did...?" He does these weird grabbing motions in front of his chest that can only mean one thing. "Just... how?"

" if I know," Baekhyun exclaims. "All I know is that I went to sleep with a and woke up with these things." He pulls down the sheet to flash his newly acquired s at Joonmyun. This causes Joonmyun to choke on air and he sputters and sways precariously on the spot and looks like he's about three seconds from passing out. Baekhyun quickly covers up again.

"Uhm," Joonmyun squeaks. He clears his throat and repeats: "Uhm... I think... I'll just... yeah." He drops his cup of coffee on the floor and immediately flees. Baekhyun frowns.

About ten minutes later Joonmyun is back in the room. This time, however, he has brought reinforcements in the form of Wufan, who takes everything in with a startling sense of calm. He has succeeded in manhandling Chanyeol out of the room to give them privacy to talk and figure out how to deal with things. Because 'things' is really the best and probably also the only way to describe this morning's events. "So, tell us what happened," Wufan beckons with seemingly infinite amounts of patience.

Baekhyun lets out a heavy sigh. "I already told you all I know. I woke up and I had . Do I need to show you the evidence again or...?"

"No," Wufan says at the exact same time as Joonmyun says: "Please." Baekhyun and Wufan both stare at Joonmyun, who suddenly seems to find the ceiling extremely interesting. After a while of awkward silence Wufan clears his throat. "That... won't be necessary," he clarifies. Baekhyun nods and he flops back on the bed, hair spreading out in a halo around his head because apparently his chest wasn't the only thing that grew overnight. His hair reaches well past his shoulders by now, chestnut locks falling in waves down his back, and it's actually kind of nice. It makes him feel pretty. Maybe he should ask Sehun to braid it for him. He did a pretty good job on Jongin that one time.

Someone clears their throat and when they look towards the door, Luhan is standing there looking awfully smug, arms crossed and smirk in place. "You know, when Minseok told me that you had sprouted I knew I had to see for myself to believe it. I guess he was telling the truth after all."

"Luhan, this isn't really a good time," Wufan exhales while rubbing his temples.

The other sneers. "Hold your horses, Fanny. I have something to show you." He steps aside to reveal another person standing behind him.

It's Jongdae, but at the same time it's... kind of not. His features are a little softer than usual, his face is framed by long hair and Baekhyun thinks he's really ing pretty. And, most importantly: "I have !" he exclaims with unveiled excitement and he pulls up his T-shirt to show them off. Joonmyun falls off his chair with a squawk.

So they end up in the living room, all twelve members. It feels a little like a show and tell session what with Baekhyun and Jongdae standing in the middle of the room with the eyes of ten guys fastened on them. Baekhyun doesn't even care. He was always a er for attention. It was only reluctantly that he agreed to cover up before leaving the room (Wufan casually reminded him of what had happened between Yunho and Chanyeol that one time and Baekhyun decided that he'd probably be better off wearing a shirt after all). "So..." Wufan is using his Leader Voice to address everyone. "As you can probably all tell we have kind of a small problem."

"Small?" Jongdae scoffs. "Speak for yourself, man. There's nothing 'small' about these knockers." He grabs at his s and s them enthusiastically. More than half of the people in the room lean closer for a better view. Out of the remaining people a couple have the decency to at least feign disinterest. Some of them cringe.

In the latter category is Zitao, who mock-sniffles. "Oh, you poor, poor beings," he sighs, misty-eyed. "It must be traumatizing to live with the knowledge that you have a so close to you at all times."

Jongdae shrugs. "Meh. At first I was a little upset about not having my anymore since I was kind of attached to that thing. But now it's just like, what the hell, I make a pretty hot girl, right?" He flutters his lashes obnoxiously. The collective groan most likely means yes.

"Besides," Baekhyun adds. " are pretty ing awesome." By using his arms he manages to push his s together to make his cleavage pronounced even through the fabric of his shirt. Joonmyun falls off the couch with a squawk.

"What?" Yixing mumbles distantly, snapping to attention just then. "?"

Luhan elbows him. "Of course. They're girls now. Wait, you guys do have s, right?"

"Oh yeah," Baekhyun answers with a grin. He knows very well that he has one, it was one of the first things he inconspicuously checked as soon as he got the chance (and he's already looking forward to getting some alone time with it in the shower later so he can try to experience firsthand why his past girlfriends were always so eager for him to find their ).

"Right, yes, they have girl parts. Now that that is established, can we get back on track, please?" Again Wufan gestures towards the two now very female members standing in front of them. "Does anyone have any idea how this may have happened?"

"Witchcraft?" Minseok suggests while rubbing his chin as if he's an invisible beard.

"Justice," Sehun mumbles, which elicits a snort from a sleepy-looking Jongin.

"Did you guys eat something you don't usually eat?" is Kyungsoo's suggestion. Baekhyun and Jongdae exchange a look but quickly break eye contact.

They're not subtle enough for Wufan to miss it, however, and he sighs. "What did you do?"

"Uhm," Jongdae starts, gaze flickering. "I may or may not have accepted homemade cookies from a fan."

"And I may or may not have helped him eat them," Baekhyun supplies.

The throbbing blood vessel on Wufan's forehead looks like it's about to burst. It only ever looks this amount of angry when Luhan is being particularly obnoxious so Baekhyun knows they're in for it. "You absolute imbeciles." If Wufan was a dragon he'd be breathing fire right now. "Do you think the company warned us against eating the fan gifts for nothing? Do you think this is a ing game?" Baekhyun and Jongdae both lower their heads in shame and somehow manage to take on the look of kicked puppies. Beagle line indeed. Wufan inhales deeply and rubs his temple again to calm down The Vein. "I'm surrounded by idiots."

"Well, this still doesn't really explain anything," Joonmyun states.

"Witchcraft," Minseok says with more conviction this time around. The skeptical looks he receives makes him huff. "What? You all know what our fans are like." After a brief moment of consideration murmurs of agreement follow because yes. Yes, they all know what their fans are like.

Seunghwan shows up eventually – a good hour and a half after he was contacted by the group's leaders, one frantic and one calm – and he looks all kinds of annoyed due to being summoned on his day off. "Alright, what's so important that it can't w-?" Upon seeing Baekhyun and Jongdae he pauses and looks them up and down (Baekhyun swears he's going to ing roundhouse kick the next person who does that). Then he frowns. "Are you ing kidding me right now? Girls? I thought I already told you after that one time where Luhan brought home that-"

Wufan raises one of his gargantuan hands to silence him. "We do not speak of The Incident," he says solemnly. Several people shudder at the recollection. Wufan gestures towards the objects of their attention as he mentions their names. "This is Baekhyun. This is Jongdae."

Seunghwan shoots them one long, very unimpressed look. "You ate the fan gifts, didn't you?"

"Yup," Wufan answers on their behalf. The kicked puppy look makes another appearance.

Without saying anything else to any of the people present Seunghwan whips out his phone and starts furiously tapping in a number as he heads towards the door he entered through less than a minute prior. "Hyungnim, it happened again," they hear him saying to whoever's on the other end right before he's gone.

"If it's any consolation the cookies were really delicious," Jongdae says with a sheepish grin. Wufan's face brings him to immediate silence.

"Definitely justice," Sehun mutters under his breath. Jongin has fallen asleep now, slowly staining the fabric of Sehun's shirt with drool.

Baekhyun glowers at Sehun. Then he smirks. "Hey, maknae. Ever touched a pair of before?" Sehun was young when he joined their company and never had the chance to date since contact with girls had, and still has, to be kept at a minimum. The sporadic murmuring goes quiet as everyone turns their attention to Sehun, who continues to look unfazed. Slowly he shakes his head. With a grin Baekhyun makes his way across the floor until he's standing right in front of the couch and Sehun leans his head back a bit to look up at Baekhyun. "Go on, then," Baekhyun says, gesturing to his chest.

"Lucky bastard," Luhan sighs wistfully.

For a few beats Sehun just stares at Baekhyun before dropping his gaze to stare at Baekhyun's s that are hovering right in front of his face. Another couple of moments pass in silence. Then Sehun makes his move as he lets his hands slip under Baekhyun's oversized shirt. The tips of his fingers tentatively graze the underside of Baekhyun's s, exploring, and Baekhyun lets out an unconscious sigh of pleasure. It's a little weird having when you're not used to them, but he has to admit that this feels ing amazing. He never imagined it could feel so good to have someone else touch him like this. Of course he never imagined that he'd wake up as a girl either.

Sehun slides his hands up further until he's cupping Baekhyun's s, one in each palm. His fingers are cold and Baekhyun's s grow hard under the touch. He has to bite back a groan when Sehun pinches them lightly. Sehun's face remains passive the entire time as he massages the , moving in slow circles, squeezing, pushing them together, scratching his nails gently over pebbled s.

When he eventually pulls away everyone is staring at him expectantly. Chanyeol looks like the only thing that's keeping him from surging forward and replacing his hands with Sehun's is Wufan's own freakishly huge hand placed on his shoulder. Baekhyun feels an unpleasant dampness between his legs. Sehun sits back and shrugs. "Yeah, no, I'm pretty sure I like better," he says.

"No surprises there," Zitao snorts. Jongin curls up to Sehun with a yawn and goes back to sleep.

Kyungsoo clears his throat. "Uhm, you should probably..." He gestures towards Baekhyun and when Baekhyun looks down he sees that his s are now sticking out clearly through his shirt, something that seems to be quite the distraction for several of the guys (and one girl, if Jongdae counts as such). "Bras?" Kyungsoo suggests. Joonmyun opens his mouth as if to say something, but seems to change his mind about it and remains quiet instead, heat flushing his face.

"Right, clothes." Wufan looks momentarily pensive. "I think your own will be fine for now, Baekhyun pretty much dresses like a woman anyway..." Baekhyun's outraged exclaim ("Skinny jeans and rhinestones are fashionable, okay!") is cruelly ignored. "...but we'll probably have to ask some of the girl group members to lend us some things. Underwear and stuff. And we'll have to come up with some kind of excuse."

"Don't worry, they probably won't be too surprised," Kyungsoo says dryly, crossing his arms. "I mean, it wouldn't exactly be the first time one of us asked to borrow women's underwear from Girl's Generation because of reasons." He shoots a pointed look at Joonmyun, who suddenly seems very much intent on avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room while simultaneously doing what appears to be an attempt at coaxing the couch into swallowing him. Much to his obvious dismay he only succeeds in the former.

"I don't even want to know," Minseok says with a shudder.

"I do," Luhan says, looking back and forth between a glowering Kyungsoo and a mortified Joonmyun with obvious interest.

Wufan snaps his fingers a few times. "Focus, guys, focus."

"s," Chanyeol whispers, still unabashedly ogling Baekhyun's perky s as if staring hard enough will make his shirt magically vanish. Wufan sighs in exasperation and rubs his temples.

Jongin and Joonmyun give up their room for the time being to allow Jongdae and Baekhyun some time alone to talk and deal with... things. "Just don't defile my bed," Joonmyun jokes with a tight smile, although he doesn't look like he's opposed to the idea. At all. Jongin doesn't technically give up his room, but he's asleep when they make the decision and therefore he has no say in it.

Jongdae chooses to spend this alone time stretching out on his bed with a magazine. Baekhyun sits down on the desk chair and spins around slowly. "Shouldn't we talk about this or something?"

"What is there to talk about?" Jongdae shrugs. "We have now, end of story. There's not really a whole lot we can do about it. We'll just have to wait it out."

"I guess." Baekhyun spins around one more time before stopping. He gets off the chair and covers the space between them, climbing on top of Jongdae and straddling his lap. "I have a great idea, though." Jongdae shoots a skeptical glance at Baekhyun over the top of his magazine. He doesn't look anywhere close to eager to going along with whatever Baekhyun has in mind, but at least he appears to be listening. Baekhyun flashes a winning smile as he begins his meticulously planned, extremely eloquent sales pitch: "We should, like, totally make out in front of everyone."

In all the time Baekhyun has known Jongdae he has never looked more thoroughly underwhelmed, though he has to admit that the look is remotely prettier on his now more feminine features. "Somehow I fail to see exactly how this classifies as a 'great idea'."

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "Come on. You know how hard it's been ever since the managers put that parent lock whatever thing on the internet after The Incident. And you've seen how the others look at us now. Clearly we'd be doing them all a favor if we put on a little show for them." As he speaks he slips his fingers under the hem of Jongdae's shirt, running a fluttering caress across his belly, which quivers under the touch. Even as a girl his abdominal muscles are firm. "Besides," Baekhyun adds. "It's not like we've never made out before." He wiggles his eyebrows for effect.

Jongdae sighs. The way his breath trembles betrays just how close he is to caving in. The touch is obviously winning him over. He grimaces. "This is a terrible idea."

"We could make them pay to watch."

"This is a fantastic idea." Baekhyun smiles.

The amount of people they manage to gather isn't all that overwhelming. Wufan has left to pay a visit to some of the girls in their company to ask to borrow some underwear. Kyungsoo glowers at Baekhyun and Jongdae before they're even able to make the offer, so hard that they eventually choose to back out of the kitchen slowly. Sehun and Zitao seem to have locked themselves in Sehun's room with loud music blasting through the speakers of one of their computers.

Everyone else sits squeezed together on the bed across from the one Baekhyun and Jongdae are sitting on. The room is practically thrumming with anticipation. Baekhyun is counting the money they've made so far. Jongdae is sitting leaned back against the wall at the head of his bed and he makes a face. "I feel like a e."

" it up, honey," Baekhyun sing-songs.

"I've got something for you to ," Luhan mutters. Baekhyun is mildly disgusted.

He finishes counting the money and stuffs the bills into Jongdae's pillowcase where he's sure they'll be safe. Then he turns to Jongdae. "Are you ready for this?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," Jongdae sighs and Baekhyun figures, eh, what the hell, close enough. So he straddles Jongdae's lap much like he had done earlier and with a hand placed on Jongdae's jaw, which is almost as sharp as it used to be, he tilts his face up so he can look him in the eye. He had kind of feared seeing hesitation, but Jongdae looks just as sure as himself so he doesn't feel as bad for making him do this anymore.

Slowly Baekhyun leans in, closer and closer, and Jongdae lets out a sigh and his eyelids flutter shut. But Baekhyun doesn't kiss him right away, no matter how inviting his lips may be. Instead he presses his mouth to the apple of his cheek. He barely-brushes his lips over cheekbone and temple and downwards until he reaches Jongdae's ear. Baekhyun pushes long hair out of the way and uses his tongue to drag the lobe into his mouth. Jongdae moans. Baekhyun has to stifle a chuckle when he hears someone in the other end of the room replicate the sound.

He scrapes his teeth along the shell of Jongdae's ear before pulling away. Jongdae is already a panting mess, looking up at him with glassy, half-lidded eyes and with hands that are fisted in the bedspread. Baekhyun manages to uncurl his fingers and brings his hands up to clutch at his waist instead and at the same time he leans in and presses his lips to the corner of Jongdae's mouth, first one, then the other until Jongdae whines impatiently. With a breathy chuckle Baekhyun gives in and finally fits their mouths together.

They've kissed before. There have been several makeout sessions in the past, both tipsy and sober when they were bored, so Baekhyun already knows from experience that Jongdae is a good kisser. His lips are soft and smooth and bowed in a charming, kittenesque curve. He also seems to have a strong like for biting, something which Baekhyun, fortunately, shares.

So when he tries to pull back to breathe and Jongdae bites down on his lip, he moans. Baekhyun only gulps down a quick mouthful of air before leaning in again to kiss Jongdae hungrily. This time he slides his tongue into his mouth while he's at it. His arms wrap around Jongdae's neck and Jongdae's grip on his waist tightens and Jongdae groans and he pushes Baekhyun down to grind against him and he's hard, so hard, and-... wait, what?

Once again Baekhyun pulls back, but this time when Jongdae tries to follow, he pushes him away with hands pressed against his chest... his flat chest. "What the crap?" Baekhyun whispers. He looks down and sees nothing but pectorals. Both on himself and on Jongdae. There are no voluptuous curves anymore. No swelling mounts of softness. No s. They're just gone. Vanished. Poof.

Jongdae is breathing heavily while looking up at him and he looks confused until he reaches a hand up to touch his own hair and he notices that it has gone back to short somehow. Next he promptly reaches down to touch between his legs and lets out a heavy sigh of relief. "I missed you, buddy," he mutters, patting his crotch affectionately.

Baekhyun shoves Jongdae's hands out of the way and pushes his shirt up to reveal his very distinctly male body. In the other end of the room Joonmyun falls off the bed with a squawk. "What the crap?" Baekhyun exclaims, louder this time, and then he lets out a long whine and curls in on himself in despair. "Nooo, my income."

"Lame," Luhan groans. "If I wanted to watch two guys getting it on I would've stayed in my own room when Zitao started getting all handsy." He scowls at Baekhyun and Jongdae as if it's their fault that they turned back to normal right at that moment. Then he gets up from the bed and grabs Yixing and Minseok, one with each hand, and starts dragging them along.

Chanyeol is next to go, standing as well and leaving the room with a headshake and a despondent: "No s." Joonmyun peels himself off of the floor and makes his exit swiftly, quietly and without looking at anyone.

Jongin, however, stays seated exactly where he is, blinking sleepily at the remaining two people in the room. Baekhyun sits up and a quizzical brow at him and Jongin shrugs. "I already paid for the show, didn't I?" Jongdae only hesitates for about half a second before he curls his fingers into Baekhyun's collar and pulls him in for another kiss.

Wufan is less than pleased when he comes back from his evidently life-compromising trip to the girls' dorm to find that his efforts were all for nothing. "What the hell am I supposed to do with this, then?" he sighs as he holds up a bag of what is most likely the underwear he acquired. Joonmyun perks up and shoots a hopeful look at Kyungsoo, who shoots a withering one in return. Joonmyun deflates. Wufan deflates as well, though probably for different reasons. "Goddamnit."

"How did this even happen, though?" Minseok asks, puzzled. "We know that you became girls because you ate the cookies, but how did you turn back to normal again?" For once no one has anything to say in the matter. Everyone remains quiet, thinking of a possible answer without actually being able to come up with anything.

That is until Yixing suddenly pipes up: "True love's kiss." All the members look at him in surprise. A serene smile spreads on his face. Then they turn to look at Jongdae and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun is speechless. "Uh, I-I, uhm..." he stutters, casting a glance at Jongdae in a desperate plea for assistance, only to see Jongdae doing something that's highly unlike him. He's blushing a furious shade of red and he looks... he looks shy, almost. That's definitely unusual. But then he raises his head to look at Baekhyun and there's something in the way he looks at him that's... oh. Baekhyun's eyes widen. Oh. Well then.

"Woah," Luhan says, looking between the two of them. Baekhyun halfway expects him to make a snide remark. It never comes. He mostly just looks sympathetic.

"Maybe you guys should talk about this," Wufan suggests quietly.

Jongdae quickly shakes his head. "Nope, it's fine, don't worry about there's nothing to talk about, nothing at all." He says it all in a rushed tone and without looking at Baekhyun and he laughs awkwardly. To be honest Baekhyun doesn't really care whether Jongdae wants to talk about it or not because they need to, he knows they need to. Wordlessly he gets up from his seat, grabs Jongdae by the arm and starts dragging him along before he can understand what's happening and wrench out of his grasp.

They go back to the room Jongdae can share with Jongin and Joonmyun now that he has male ia again. Baekhyun locks the door and turns to look at Jongdae, who looks petrified, backed up against the far wall. "So... true love's kiss?"

Jongdae chuckles meekly. "You really believe that crap?"

Baekhyun shrugs. "I don't know, maybe, maybe not. But that's not really the point.” He studies Jongdae for some time. “You're in love with me, right?"

"Psh, no," Jongdae says far too fast, before Baekhyun even has the chance to finish his sentence. Baekhyun raises a skeptical eyebrow. Jongdae grimaces and averts his gaze. "Well... maybe. Sort of. A little bit."

"I see." Baekhyun nods slowly. And he thinks. He thinks about how nice it has been to make out with Jongdae all the times he has done it, but how sometimes it's also nice to just hug him or laugh at the same jokes or hold his hand or lean on him when they're both too tired to stand on their own after staying late at the studio. And it hits him that, yeah, maybe he does like Jongdae too. Maybe. Sort of. A little bit. "Uhm," Baekhyun starts to say and Jongdae raises his head and he looks so hopeful. "Just so you know I'd... I'd totally make out with you again. Even if we're not getting paid for it. Even now that you have a . Because I... I-I like it and... I... I think I... like... you...?"

Jongdae stares at him for a long time without saying anything. Then he pulls a face. "That's kind of really gross, dude. Like, it's really cheesy." He grins when Baekhyun punches him on the arm, laughs his obnoxious, adorable, giggly laugh out loud when Baekhyun pushes him down on one of the beds. He shuts up right away when Baekhyun straddles him and kisses him quiet, though.

 

~*~

 

A/N: if I have to be honest I've been kind of anxious to post this story... because I find it really ing funny and I'm scared people won't find it as funny as I find it and that I'm just the lame kind of person who laughs at their own dumb jokes. :b anyway, here it is. I've been in love with the idea of two people turning into girls out of nowhere for a long time and I figured that baekhyun would totally love the attention and that he'd find a way to turn this transformation into something that's advantageous for him, in this case gaining money. and baekchen are cute so there's that. and jongdae would totally be shameless to so, eh.
there's a lot of going on in here. should I make a bullet point list? I'll make a bullet point list:

  •  - to chanyeol a rack is a rack and yunho has really nice manboobs
  •  - we do not speak of the incident.
  •  - we do not speak of the incident.
  •  - this is pretty much kris throughout this entire story.
  •  - I honestly wouldn't put it past exo fans to figure out how to put a spell on fangifts somehow. some exo fans are crazy, yo.
  •  - I'm not sorry about maknae groping . at all.
  •  - (he likes , though... I'm sure you can figure out which specific he prefers, go on)
  •  - joonmyun and kyungsoo and underwear. that's all I'm going to say.
  •  - (that's another hinted pairing for ya, by the way)
  •  - the lovey doveys wasn't supposed to happen it just kind of... did.
  •  - the title is from this. it seemed appropriate.

that's all I really have to say...
happy birthday, jongdae. ♥♥♥

also, thanks to
ichigoblast - nikkisolove - pyrokinetic - -boundless - exoticone94 - run-and-gun - jojokawaii - chiatoma - shineegirl86 - jingjingmaknae
for upvoting. :3