Make Them Good Girls Go Bad

EXO Oneshot Collection
pairing: girl!taosoo. other hinted pairings if you cross your eyes.
word count: 5200.
rating: pretty pg.
genre: romance(?), fluff, attempted!humor, genderbend.
warnings: everyone is a girl in this, which means that they have s and s and stuff (you know, like most girls do). don't like, don't read. also, I'm not very funny. the "attempted" is there for a reason.
summary: it's definitely not a crush. definitely not. (but kyungsoon definitely needs new friends.)
 

 

The rumbling roar of an engine drowns out the sound of the idly chattering students that are having lunch outside and almost everyone turns to look at the source. A motorbike, a sleek, black model with silver rims and thick tires, pulls into the schoolyard. It rolls right up to the school's main entrance to park next to a beat-up four door car and the motorcyclist cuts off the engine, flips down the kickstand with a combat boot-clad foot and swings a leg over the back of the bike, gracefully dismounting it. Her helmet is leopard-printed and when she pulls it off her hair falls down to the middle of her back, long and straight and dark, and her equally dark eyes remain fastened on the ground before her as she crosses it to swiftly enter the building.

Kyungsoon startles when an elbow digs into her ribs. "Stop drooling," Junghae mock-whispers.
 
The former already has a hand halfway up to to wipe frantically at the corners before she realizes that Junghae was just teasing. She frowns when Junghae laughs. "I'm not drooling," Kyungsoon insists with a pout.
 
"Right, and you're totally not blushing either." Kyungsoon frowns even more and tries to will the blood out of her cheeks. It never works, unfortunately. "Don't worry," Junghae says while stretching her arms nonchalantly over her head. "I think this little crush you have on Yutao is pretty cute."
 
Kyungsoon bristles. "It's not a crush, it's just..." She hesitates and throws a glance in the direction where Yutao disappeared into the school building just a few minutes prior. "I just think she's kind of cool is all." Yeah. That's all.
 
Junghae sniggers and leans closer and her eyes are twinkling with mischief as she says: "So cool that you want her to stick her tongue down your throat and her hand down your-"
 
"That's enough out of you, Junghae," Jooyeon says, a calm warning, and Junghae goes instantly quiet at Jooyeon's bidding, always wanting to get on her good side. Junghae even goes as far as turning in her seat to look at Jooyeon and her metaphorical tail is wagging eagerly between her legs. Kyungsoon hides a heart-shaped smile behind her hand and sends Jooyeon a grateful look, which Jooyeon responds to by smiling angelically.
 
Junghae is most probably not convinced, but at least she lets it go and leaves Kyungsoon alone for now. Based on experience Kyungsoon knows that it won't last forever, though. Whatever, she thinks to herself, frowning at the black Kawasaki Ninja parked across from them. She knows her own feelings the best and she knows that what she feels for Yutao is nothing more than admiration. It's definitely not a crush. Definitely not.
 
 
 
It's several days later when Kyungsoon walks into class early and accidentally catches the end of a conversation between her teacher, Mr. Lee, and none other than Yutao. Kyungsoon knows that she should probably walk away, that this is something private and none of her business, but her feet keep her rooted to the spot. "What do you want me to do?" she hears Yutao say. She's standing in front of the teacher's desk with her arms crossed and with her height, which is rather impressive for a girl, she's towering over the seated man.
 
"Redye your hair, cut it off, I don't really care what you do, but it needs to change." He narrows his eyes as he points to her with his pen. "And while you're at it you might as well go ahead and take out all of those piercings. They're a violation of dress code too." Yutao swipes her tongue over the two studs adorning her bottom lip and touches the dozen or so rings that run along the shell of her ear. Kyungsoon can't quite tell if it's a reflex or if it's a form of provocation. Maybe a bit of both.
 
She doesn't get to decide for herself before she hears Yutao scoff. "A violation of dress code would be something that distracts teachers and students from doing their work. If you're distracted by shiny things then I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but you may have some kind of neurobiological brain disorder and you should probably seek help." Mr. Lee lets out a sputtering noise. Yutao is unfazed. 
 
Without another word she turns to leave the classroom but pauses when she sees Kyungsoon, who goes rigid with those eyes fastened on her, holds her breath. Yutao remains quiet and pushes past Kyungsoon to strut down the hallway. Kyungsoon manages to catch a glimpse of her new hairstyle, though; buzzed and bleached in one side with leopard print decorating the short strands.
 
Kyungsoon gulps and turns her attention to Mr. Lee, who smiles at her. "Ah, Kyungsoon," he says and then continues in an aggravated tone: "Promise me never to turn into something like that." The gesture he makes in the general direction of the door Yutao just walked out of is redundant, it would have been obvious who he was referring to even without it. Kyungsoon says nothing and merely ducks her head and goes to find her seat.
 
 
 
Kyungsoon's least favorite class has always been gym. It's not that she dislikes exercise or that she's not very athletic. It's because her head seems to attract spherical objects. No matter how hard she attempts to dodge them they will almost always manage to hit her somehow and since pain is not something she particularly enjoys, this brings us right back to why gym is her least favorite class (the only thing that makes it tolerable is the fact that Yutao is in this class too, though Kyungsoon refuses to admit that to anyone, least of all herself).
 
When a volleyball flying directly at Kyungsoon's face knocks her to the ground flat on her less than fifteen minutes into the game she's not surprised, it's the rule rather than the exception. She is surprised, however, when a pair of long legs come into her view. Kyungsoon's eyes follow them upwards, along tan skin peeking out of short shorts, wide hips, a flat stomach and amazing s (why is she noticing this?) under a black tanktop, pronounced collarbones, a long neck and all the way up to a face wearing an expression of concern. "I'm so sorry," Yutao pants. Her hair is tied back and away from her face now and she leans forward with her hands on her knees (and her s are being squished together with the motion and they look really good and oh god) to take closer look at Kyungsoon.
 
"D-don't worry about it," Kyungsoon manages to stutter. Now that she thinks about it this is the first time Yutao has actually spoken to her, which makes it the first time she has spoken to Yutao as well. "I'm fine. This happens all the time." She lets out a meek chuckle.
 
Yutao's eyes curve into half-moons when she smiles. It's kind of charming. Very charming. The jewelry shining on her bottom lip just makes her smile seem even brighter. "You're really like a ball magnet or something," she says with a tinkling laugh and Kyungsoon can feel her face heat up. Yutao's smile fades a tad. She her head to the side. "Are you sure you're okay? You look a little... unwell."
 
"I'm fine," Kyungsoon assures her, squeakier this time because Yutao has leaned even closer. She parts her lips as if to speak, but is interrupted:
 
"Back in formation, miss Huang," their gym teacher bellows. "Walk it off, miss Do." The man sputters when Yutao glowers at him. She's unfazed. She just reaches out a hand to pull Kyungsoon back on her feet and she pats Kyungsoon on the shoulder with another beaming smile before going back to her part of the court, the opposite team. Kyungsoon adamantly tells herself that the way her head is spinning is because she just took a flying object to the face and not because of other reasons that shall neither be named nor addressed.
 
 
 
The only thing Kyungsoon dislikes more than gym class itself is having to shower afterwards. There are twenty girls in her gym class and only eight showers for all of them to share and on top of that she's self-conscious about the imperfections of her body. She's flat where she wants to be curved and curved where she wants to be flat and hates to change in front of others. She usually always stays seated on the row of benches that are lined up parallel with the lockers that stand along the walls and she waits as long as she is capable of without being late for her next class.
 
Today turns out to be different, though. Today someone slams their gym bag down on the bench right next to Kyungsoon and when she looks up she nearly bites her own tongue. Because Yutao (of course it's Yutao) has chosen to unabashedly pull her damp tanktop over her head while standing right next to Kyungsoon. And, oh dear god, her s are amazing. She's wearing a leopard-printed (this seems to be a recurring pattern) bra with a pretty, pink bow placed right in between the full swell of her s that are spilling over the top of the lace-lined fabric and Kyungsoon can't stop staring because, no really, they're amazing.
 
Kyungsoon swallows. Kyungsoon swallows again. Somehow it's not helping and the lump remains stuck in and, wow, this is really awkward. She doesn't manage to tear her eyes away until Yutao clears and Kyungsoon looks up to see her looking down at her with an eyebrow raised in query. "Can I help you with anything?" She sounds more wary than hostile.
 
Kyungsoon can finally gulp. She opens and closes a few times, searching for her words. Words. Words are good. "I like your hair," she finally blurts out and she kind of wants to run away and hide somewhere no one will ever find her, but continues without her consent: "I... I think it... it-it looks really good... on you."
 
Yutao's lips part slightly in what seems to be surprise. Then she smiles that brilliant, breathtaking smile and, oh, butterflies. "Thank you," she says and she sounds genuinely happy about the compliment. She brushes her palm over the short part of her hair. "To be honest I wasn't sure how it would come out, but it looks pretty cool, right?" This time Kyungsoon's mouth seems to be on her side, fortunately, and she only nods in response rather than embarrassing herself further. Yutao gives her a onceover and her head to the side the way she seems to do when she's confused (it's adorable). "Are you not going to shower?"
 
"Oh, I'll just wait," Kyungsoon answers meekly. "I'm not in a rush or anything." She resists the urge to squirm under Yutao's gaze as she looks her over once more. Then Yutao shrugs and continues to undress. Kyungsoon stares pointedly at the floor the whole time because staring at Yutao certainly doesn't make things any better for anyone, especially not herself. 
 
Her eyes are treacherous, though, and choose to flicker up just as Yutao starts to make her way towards the showers. Kyungsoon gets a good eyeful of long legs and a voluptuous backside that jiggles slightly with each step the other takes and now Kyungsoon does squirm. She has to grab onto the bench she's sitting on tightly to keep herself from getting up and following Yutao and she crosses her legs, one over the other, to stop the weird, tingling feeling between them. She's pretty sure she's screwed.
 
 
 
Okay. So maybe it is kind of a crush. Maybe Kyungsoon does feel kind of giddy at the thought of Yutao's smile and maybe she does daydream about holding Yutao's hand (in the dreams she has at night, though, both of their hands are placed elsewhere, but Kyungsoon isn't quite ready to think about the implications of that just yet). It has taken Kyungsoon some time to reach this conclusion and now that she has actually come to terms with the fact that she likes Yutao, she likes a girl... it's still a pretty damn scary thought.
 
At study hall Kyungsoon breaks down and tremblingly confesses to her group of friends that she like-likes Yutao. Junghae smiles as sympathetically as she is capable of and places a hand on her friend's shoulder. "I'm glad you've finally admitted it to yourself," she sighs wistfully.
 
Kyungsoon looks from person to person only to notice that none of them looks the least bit surprised. "You knew?" she accuses, voice shrill and loud. She ducks her head when the librarian shushes them.
 
"You're not as inconspicuous as you may think," Baekhee titters.
 
"Even Yixiao?"
 
The girl in question startles at the sound of her name and she turns her attention away from what is undoubtedly a very interesting spot on the bare wall to blink at Kyungsoon instead. "Sorry, what?"
 
Baekhee elbows her in the ribs and leans closer. "Kyungsoon likes Yutao," she whispers mock-conspiringly, black-rimmed eyes purposely wide.
 
For a moment Yixiao's mouth forms a small 'o', but then her expression morphs into something more like confusion. "Wait, how is this surprising? I thought it was obvious." Kyungsoon groans. If Yixiao of all people knows then she really hasn't been very good at hiding it. Chanmi guffaws loud enough for the librarian to throw more venomous glares in their direction before Baekhee slams a hand in front of her large mouth to keep her quiet. Yixiao continues to look confused.
 
"S-so," Kyungsoon says and she looks between the others once more. "It's... it's okay... right?"
 
With a smile Jooyeon reaches across the table to place her hand on top of Kyungsoon's, giving it an assuring squeeze. "If we didn't accept you in any way or form we wouldn't be very good friends, now would we?" Kyungsoon's eyes go a little misty and the lump in makes it hard to swallow properly and she breathes in to respond with something equally sappy.
 
But then Baekhee lets out an almost inhuman shriek as Chanmi bites down on her hand and the librarian promptly comes waddling to whack them all with the seven hundred page encyclopedia she's wielding. "This is why we can't have nice things," Junghae hisses at Chanmi while they all scramble to gather their things and flee the scene. She yelps when the encyclopedia nearly hits her fingers. Jooyeon is apologizing profusely. Kyungsoon wonders whether she should get new friends, but quickly decides that she's pretty satisfied with the ones she has now.
 
 
 
Kyungsoon questions and possibly even slightly regrets this decision when she and Jooyeon arrive at Baekhee's house that very same weekend to find that Yutao is there. As far as Kyungsoon is aware none of her friends are particularly close with Yutao so it wouldn't make sense for her to be at one of their slumber parties, yet there she is, sitting cross-legged on the bed talking to an as-always-animated Chanmi with a small smile on her face. Her hair is loose today, falling in waves over the slopes of her shoulders, she's wearing casual sleepwear - leopard-printed shorts with a blank tanktop - and she looks beautiful. Kyungsoon thinks of her own pajamas - worn-out pajama bottoms with a faded, oversized tee - and frowns.
 
For a long time Kyungsoon stands frozen in the doorway staring at the other. "You're causing a pileup, hun," Baekhee's voice suddenly utters somewhere behind her, but before she can react there are hands placed flat on her back and she is shoved. She loses her footing and stumbles clumsily into the room, thankfully catching herself before she falls flat on her face and embarrasses herself more than necessary. When she looks up she sees Junghae smirking and just like that she knows exactly why Yutao is there; because Kyungsoon's so-called friends are jerks.
 
"I didn't realize you guys all know each other," Kyungsoon mutters (she takes pride in the fact that she successfully manages to conceal her jealousy).
 
"Yutao knows Wufei-unnie," Chanmi announces brightly.
 
"I tutor her sometimes," Jooyeon admits. She, at least, has the decency to look at little apologetic about her betrayal. 
 
"We're in the martial arts club together," Baekhee interjects. "Yixiao has Korean classes with her." Kyungsoon looks at Yutao who nods in confirmation with a kittenesque smile curling upwards at the corners. Kyungsoon feels a little dumb and a lot left out, but once more she manages not to show it. Hopefully.
 
"Does it bother you that I'm here? I can leave if you want."
 
Kyungsoon's eyes widen at Yutao's words. "No!" she says a bit too quickly (and, oops, there goes her pokerface). She clears and her eyes flicker. "I-I mean... n-no, it's fine, I... I'm just surprised is all. You... you can stay." She cringes at how pitiful she sounds.
 
Yutao keeps on smiling. "Good." Kyungsoon thinks she's going to puke.
 
 
 
Somehow they end up playing truth or dare. Kyungsoon isn't sure whose brilliant idea it is (most likely Baekhee or Junghae, possibly a horrid mix of the two), but they're doing it. They go through their turns one by one and Kyungsoon cringes at each outrageous question or task. These include Yixiao being told to do something unmentionable involving a girl in her biology class come Monday, Junghae describing one of her fantasies (Kyungsoon had no idea candles could be used for that) and Baekhee filming herself performing on a banana before sending the video to this one guy she's been trying to get to ask her out.
 
And out of nowhere it's Kyungsoon's turn. She blushes at all the attention that is suddenly directed at her and she lowers her gaze, bites her lip. Answering a simple question, no matter how invasive, will be better than any type of dare they can make her do, she figures. "Uhm, t-truth," she mumbles, pushing her hair behind her ear in a nervous gesture.
 
"Chicken," Junghae says, poorly hidden by a feigned cough. Kyungsoon chooses to ignore her.
 
Baekhee looks thoughtful, tapping a pretty finger against her bottom lip as though she's seriously contemplating it. Then she grins wickedly. Kyungsoon is already scared. "Who was the last person you kissed?" comes the question eventually. It's surprisingly tame for these girls' standards, but still enough to make Kyungsoon's face heat up.
 
She only barely stops her gaze from flickering towards Yutao to see her reaction. "Uhm, it-it was some boy in elementary school. I don't remember his name."
 
"Bull," Junghae spits. "Give us the dirty details, Kyungsoonie, come on."
 
Kyungsoon now flushes all over. "There are no dirty details."
 
"Oh, they must be exceptionally dirty if you're this adamant about hiding them." Junghae grins, leaning closer. "Unless..." Kyungsoon is pretty sure she's starting to resemble a tomato by now.
 
Baekhee gasps. "Never? You've never kissed?"
 
"N-neither has Jooyeon-unnie," Kyungsoon exclaims, pointing at the flustered girl.
 
"Hey, that-that's not true, Cho Kyuhyun kissed me at his graduation party."
 
Junghae and Baekhee both snap their heads in her direction, suddenly immensely interested in what she has to say. "Cho Kyuhyun, the captain of the mathletes?" Baekhee confirms in a conspiring tone and when she gets a hesitant nod in return she giggles ecstatically and they all start questioning Jooyeon instead. Although Kyungsoon feels bad about accidentally throwing the other under the bus like that she's also thankful for the distraction it causes. Of course all good things come to an end. Jooyeon manages to divert them by bringing up their unfinished game and the others take the bait and they continue.
 
When Yutao's turn comes up after a while she only hesitates for a second before picking dare. Immediately Kyungsoon can sense that something is wrong. Junghae elbows Baekhee, who looks meaningfully across the room at Chanmi, who grins as she leans in to whisper in Yixiao's ear. Yixiao's eyes go wide and then she flashes her dimpled smile as she looks directly at Yutao and says in a nonchalant tone: "I dare you to kiss Kyungsoon."
 
Kyungsoon feels woozy. "Wh-what?"
 
"And if I don't?" Yutao says, sounding incredibly calm, which is totally not the appropriate reaction.
 
"Then you have to go to school in nothing but your underwear one day," Chanmi states and Kyungsoon thinks briefly to herself that she wouldn't really mind that. Except this is totally not the time to think of Yutao in nothing but her underwear (oh god). Kyungsoon can't even move. She's staring directly at Yutao, who's looking back at her pensively. Then she shrugs. 
 
In the next moment she's crawling across the floor like some kind of human-feline hybrid and she's coming closer and closer and Kyungsoon's heart is racing out of control because yes, this is it, but at the same time holy crap. Yutao's smiling face is all that fills Kyungsoon's vision now, her own pulse is all she can hear and everything seems to be going in slow motion and Kyungsoon squeezes her eyes shut and puckers up and she can still sense Yutao leaning in, until her breath is wafting over Kyungsoon's face, until she's pressing her lips against Kyungsoon's...
 
...cheek. Kyungsoon lets out a sharp gasp of air as the realization strikes her and she opens her eyes and blinks in confusion. "There," Yutao says, pulling back with a grin. "Kissed her."
 
"That's cheating," Junghae whines as she kicks at Yutao's ankle. She sounds disappointed with this development, but Kyungsoon is too distracted by other things to focus on that at all. Like how she's pretty sure she's more disappointed than Junghae and how much that thought actually scares her. She presses a trembling hand to where Yutao's lips grazed her skin. Her face is burning. It's burning all over, but seemingly more so in the spot where she was kissed and this shouldn't affect her so much, but it does. 
 
The disappointment is overwhelming and stifling all at once. It sits thick in and she has to keep blinking to stop her eyes from watering. "E-excuse me," she whispers. She sees the smile fall from Yutao's face right before she gets up on shaking legs to leave the room.
 
"Kyungsoon?" Jooyeon calls out with worry. Kyungsoon ignores her and goes to lock herself in the bathroom instead.
 
 
 
This is stupid. This is all stupid. The game is stupid and Kyungsoon's friends are stupid and Kyungsoon is stupid for getting her hopes up and even more so for reacting the way she did. She made it way too obvious that something was wrong. She may as well have been walking around with a huge sign hanging around her neck announcing to the entire world that she likes Yutao.
 
With a sigh Kyungsoon bends over the sink to splash water in her face in an attempt at cooling her overheating skin as well as trying to calm her thrumming heart. She makes faces at herself in the mirror. "Stupid," she mutters under her breath, sticking her tongue out at her reflection. She nearly bites down on it when there's a knock on the door and she spins around quickly to face it while blurting out: "O-occupied." Things are silent for some seconds and Kyungsoon holds her breath. But then the knocking repeats itself. 
 
Kyungsoon exhales. She crosses the bathroom floor to unlock the door. She's sure it's Jooyeon coming to see if she's alright, she always worries like that, and Kyungsoon has a lie ready to roll off the tip of her tongue. She chokes on said lie when she finds out that it's not Jooyeon. Instead it's Yutao and she's smiling carefully at Kyungsoon. "Hi," she says. Kyungsoon is too shocked too speak. "I just... wanted to see if you were alright."
 
Kyungsoon's mouth snaps shut. She looks away. "I'm fine," she mumbles.
 
"Okay." It doesn't really sound like Yutao believes it. "Uh... can I come in?" Almost without her permission Kyungsoon's body moves out of the way, taking a few steps backwards. Yutao enters the bathroom, shutting the door quietly. Kyungsoon leans back against the sink as she stares at the rug while adamantly trying to convince herself that it's an interesting rug. Looking at Yutao seems like a bad idea right now. "I'm sorry if I crossed the line back there. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Kyungsoon shrugs, tugging at the hem of her T-shirt. "Are you upset?"
 
"It's... it's okay." Kyungsoon was never a good liar. She runs her bottom lip between her teeth and lets out a sigh. "I... why didn't you kiss me? Properly, I mean." She raises her gaze to look at Yutao. "Am I really that repulsive?"
 
Yutao's jaw drops. She looks kind of dumb like this, but still cute (then again, Kyungsoon may quite possibly be biased). "You wanted me to kiss you?" That is such an interesting rug, oh my god, wow, so interesting. "I just didn't want you to lose your first kiss because of some stupid game. You... you're not repulsive. Quite the opposite, actually. You're really cute. And really pretty." Kyungsoon's eyes flicker to the toilet and she tries to memorize the route because she's sure she's going to start projectile-vomiting butterflies at any moment now. Maybe even a few rainbows. "Kyungsoon-ah, look at me." Swallowing thickly Kyungsoon raises her gaze. Yutao's eyes are piercing. "Do you still want me to kiss you?"
 
"Maybe," she whispers and the room is starting to spin.
 
Next thing she knows Yutao has covered the space between them. One hand is on Kyungsoon's waist, the other presses to her face that has heated right back up again despite her efforts. The roundness of her cheek seems to fit perfectly in the palm of Yutao's hand. She leans her head back to look up at Yutao, who smiles reassuringly. "I'm going to kiss you now, then. Is that okay?" Kyungsoon has barely nodded before she feels something soft brush against her lips. It's careful at first, tentative, but when Kyungsoon melts into it after a few seconds, more pressure is added.
 
Arms twine hesitantly around Yutao's neck, mouths are slanted to fit together better, lips part for deeper kissing. On several occasions Kyungsoon has imagined what this would feel like, if it would be gross, if the piercings would hurt, but... it's... nice. Really, really nice. Kyungsoon's legs are threatening to give out under her and her lungs are burning and begging for air yet she doesn't want to stop.
 
So when Yutao tries to back off she whimpers in protest and follows. Yutao laughs against her lips and indulges her by pressing one last peck to them before pulling away. Kyungsoon is dazed. Her lips are tingling. "That... was nice." Their bodies are still pressed together, Yutao's s squished against Kyungsoon's smaller ones and one long leg slipped in between Kyungsoon's, pushing against the warmth between her thighs (she tries not to think of that because oh god).
 
"Not bad for a newbie." She says it with a teasing smile, but Kyungsoon still scowls. Yutao lets out a laugh. "You're so cute," she mutters, brushing the tips of their noses together. "I really like you."
 
Kyungsoon is happy that she's practically pinned to the sink. Otherwise she may have collapsed into a heap on the floor. "I've... liked you for some time," she admits bashfully. She's sure Yutao can feel the way the skin is burning under her hand. She doesn't mention it.
 
The smirk on Yutao's face makes Kyungsoon somewhat uneasy. "So I've heard," she says nonchalantly. Kyungsoon sputters. Yutao is unfazed. She just leans in to kiss Kyungsoon again.
 
 
 
Everyone is staring at Kyungsoon and Yutao when they come back to the room. Kyungsoon feels like they can all tell what she's been doing just from looking at her and it makes blood rush to her face. Yutao has a hand placed steadily at the small of her back, however, and that keeps the panic at bay. "Are you alright?" Jooyeon whispers as Kyungsoon sits down next to her on the floor.
 
Kyungsoon sends her a jittery smile in return. "I'm great," she replies and she's actually not lying.
 
Junghae is smiling slyly, looking back and forth between Kyungsoon and Yutao, the latter of which has chosen to sit right next to the former now. "So," Junghae drawls. "Did you guys make out or...?" Baekhee and Chanmi both giggle. Jooyeon looks disapproving as she sends Junghae a warning look that makes Junghae appear at least a little bit regretful.
 
Kyungsoon scowls. "It was you, wasn't it? You were the one who told her."
 
"Me?" Junghae gasps, pointing to herself while blinking mock-innocently. "How can you accuse me of such a thing?" Her indignant tone fools no one, especially not since the smirk tugging at her lips is more than a little obvious. "Okay, so maybe it was me. But I only did it because your hopeless pining stopped being cute a while ago and started being pathetic instead. And that goes for both of you." She shoots a meaningful glance at Yutao, who's quick to avert her gaze. For the first time in all the time Kyungsoon has known the other she actually sees her blushing.
 
Still, Kyungsoon glares at Junghae. "I should kick your ," she mutters. 
 
This threat elicits another round of giggling courtesy of Chanmi, Baekhee and Junghae (and Yixiao, but she doesn't seem like she quite knows what they're laughing about, she was spaced out for some time). "Right," Baekhee snorts. "Good luck with that."
Kyungsoon crosses her arms with a huff. "I'll have you know that my girlfriend is a very skilled martial artist and she can kick all of your asses with her hands tied behind her back. So there." She takes pride in their gawking. It takes her far too long to realize that it's not because they're in awe of her sudden feistiness, though.
 
"Girlfriend?" Baekhee repeats. For once she doesn't sound the least bit teasing, only surprised. Maybe intrigued. The reality of the situation hits Kyungsoon hard and she goes rigid. All they really did was kiss and say they liked each other, they never specified the shift in their relationship, they never decided on going steady and, oh god, what if Yutao didn't want that, what if she didn't want everyone to know about them, oh god.
 
An arm wraps possessively around Kyungsoon's middle and Yutao pulls her closer. "Don't make fun of my girlfriend or I'll kick your asses," she hisses. One by one she glares at the girls, who all cower under her fierce gaze. Yutao seems pleased with this reaction. Wearing a smile she nuzzles against the side of Kyungsoon's head and presses a kiss to her temple. Kyungsoon smiles back at her, brilliantly. Inwardly she wonders whether Baekhee would be angry if she puked on the floor. The butterflies are doing somersaults in her stomach.
 
 
 
~*~
 
 
 
A/N: sooo... I had these major "exo-as-girls"-feels because of all the genderbend fics and beautiful fanart showing up all over the place and then I made the mistake of talking to bonnie about it and aiofhseoiffssfsdgkdk. T__T all I wanted was for delinquent!tao to seduce goodgirl!soo. and then this happened. I don't even know.
the main picture for this is exo-k (in case you can't tell it's chanyeol, kyungsoo, suho, kai, sehun, baekhyun). I would have posted a picture of all twelve of them as girls but I couldn't find one (aka I was too lazy to look for very long hehehehe OTL).
I wish there was more taosoo in the world, they're really cute. ;;
 
  
 
and last but not least thanks to
TheBlobMaster - animefan - Oh_My_Hogod - runeskov - JongKeybby - southard22 - shineegirl99 - HellGirl - sheisbee - ExoNextDoor - mrs_scar - deludedtao
for the upvotes. ^^v
 
 
ps. taking a second to do some shameless self-promotion here; read this. 8D