Debut Stage Part 1

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}
"I can't believe we're finally here!" Nakeia squealed, jumping up and down while watching EXO perform. "It's almost our turn isn't it?" 
 
"Mhm, there's a few groups ahead of us." MinRi smiled. 
 
EXO
Infinite
2NE1 
Big Bang
f(x) 
BAP
SECRET 
Hot Debut 
 
"Hey girls." The girls turned around to see their leader and maknae walking up to them. "Look what we have..." G.Yun gulped. 
 
"It's a dance battle sheet...We're the last performance against SECRET." JaeKyung said. 
 
"Woah. Dance battle?" Nakeia looked at the sheet. 
 
"EXO vs Infinite...Big Bang vs BAP...f(x) vs 2NE1 and SECRET vs XOXO." Minri read out from the paper. "Woah, we're going against SECRET?" 
 
"Mhm." G.Yun nodded. "What are we supposed to perform though?" 
 
"Well, we do have Fame..." Nakeia suggested. 
 
"Yeah, we're popular already, but that's not going to help us with the battle!" JaeKyung sighed. 
 
"No. FAME. You're the one that suggested we learn that." MinRi explained. 
 
"Oh." JaeKyung thought about it. "OOOH!" 
 
"We only practiced that a couple of times...How about out bonus track?" G.Yun said. 
 
"I think fame is good, besides Big Bang sunbaes already have their own battle to worry about." MinRi stated. Everyone nodded agreeingly. 
 
"So, Fame?" G.Yun said. Everyone agreed, and in a breath of air when their name was announced. 
 
"XOXO to the stage. Your performance starts in 2 minutes!" The girls rushed to their position and straightened their outfits. 
 
"Let's go girls." G.Yun put her hand in the middle. The girls followed. "XOXO NUMBER 1!" 
 
They got into their starting positions and waited for everything to be checked and their cue. 
 
"Tonight, we have another Hot Debut!" Tiffany spoke into the microphone. 
 
"This groups has many talents and deserve all the love they have already gotten!" TaeYeon continued. 
 
"Please welcome....YG'S new girl group! XOXO!" Jessica clapped and watched the spotlight go on to the the four beautiful girls on stage. 
 
They performed Love is Move. 
(JiEun-G.Yun;SunHwa-MinRi;Zinger-Nakeia;HyoSung-JaeKyung
 
After their performance, the lights shut off for a minute. When it turned back on, Nakeia and MinRi stood at the front. They performed 24/7. 
{JiYoon-Nakeia;GaYoon-MinRi}
 
 
The lights shut off, but this time, immediately turned back on to show G.Yun and JaeKyung. They performed Gone Not Around Any Longer. 
{Hyorin-G.Yun;Bora-JaeKyung}
 
 
The crowd went crazy cheering for XOXO, thinking that their performance was over. No...it wasn't even close to being over. 

Let me explain. 

I posted this on May 31! I was wondering why I wasn't getting any notifications of comments and such. 

So, I checked today...THE TWO CHAPTERS WERE ON HIDDEN! 

I'm so sorry for those that were anticipating this on Friday. 

Jwesonghamnida *90 degree bow*