Debut Stage Part 3

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}

"The winner by 1 point is..,XOXO!" The girls all jumped in joy and hugged each other. JaeKyung ran to get the small trophy that was awarded. 

"What is love? XOXO!" The cheers all cheered, and did their little finger-kissing-peace sign thing that I really do not want to explain again. 

The two groups went backstage and hugged their company members. 

The results of the other battles were: 

EXO vs Infinite-Infinite win

Big Bang vs BAP-BAP win

f(x) Krystal  vs 2NE1 Minzy- Minzy win

"Congratulations, girls." SunHwa patted MinRi on the back. 

"You were amazing too, sunbaes!" Nakeia gave the girls a thumbs up. 

SECRET smiled and walked away leaving the girls squealing in happiness. 

"This may be the best night of my life." G.Yun sighed and took a step back only to hit someone's chest. "Omo!" She turned around and slammed her face into the hard chest, causing the members to roar in laughter. Luckily, it was only a GDragon. He gave her a hug and then laughed along with the members. 

"Unnie! You just pulled a JaeKyung." MinRi choked on her laughter. 

"Yeah! WAIT! YAH!" JaeKyung stopped laughing and stuck her tongue out at her friend. 

"Girls, hurry up! It's time for your interview. THEN AFTER PARTY!" JaeSon shouted. The girls ran into their dressing rooms and changed back into the outfits they had on to perform their solos. 

(If you don't remember-G.Yun, Nakeia, MinRi, JaeKyung

The girls walked up onto the stage and sat in the seats assigned to them. G.Yun, JaeKyung, Nakeia and MinRi was the order from left to right. Cheers from the fans gave the girls large smiles on their faces. When Jessica and Kris came out, the cheers got louder. The girls got up and bowed to their sunbaes. 

"How about you introduce yourselves." 

"1, 2, 3" G.Yun started. 

"What is love? XOXO!" The girls did their finger kissing-peace thingy again. (I really don't want to explain it again. You understand right?) 

Kris and Jessica clapped. "One by one, introduce yourself." Kris gestured MinRi to start. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jang MinRi. XOXO's visual, lead vocalist, rapper and leader of hugs!" MinRi smiled and bowed. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Nakeia-imnida. I am XOXO's main rapper, lead dancer, vocalist and member of hugs! Please say my name right." Nakeia laughed and bowed. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, JaeKyung-imnida. I am XOXO's main dancer, lead rapper, vocalist and maknae! Oh, I'm also the leader of kisses. Please take care of me." JaeKyung smiled brightly and bowed. 

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo. I'm XOXO's Flying Sky High leader!  G.Yun imnida!" G.Yun said confidently, and bowed. 

Kris and Jessica sat down with the members. 

"How do you feel about your debut?" Kris asked G.Yun. 

"We're very happy. It was nerve-wrecking, but we made it through." The leader smiled. The members nodded agreeingly. 

"What did you have the most trouble with in your preparation for your debut?" Jessica smiled and asked. MinRi raised her hand to answer. "This isn't school. You can go ahead and answer." She chuckled. 

MinRi blushed and answered, putting her hand down. "I had to change my image and personality a little bit, because I'm usually very quiet. I had to get used to compliments about my voice that I otherwise wouldn't hear. Also, because of my quietness, I had to try harder to make sure that my group members and fans wouldn't misunderstand it as a bad attitude." 

"Ah, so you're the ice princess we're looking for right now." Kris commented. MinRi nodded shyly. Nakeia patted her back and she returned with a smile. 

"Who do you get along with the most in XOXO? We'll count to three and you point to the person, araso?" Kris said. The girls nodded. Jessica and Kris counted to 3. G.Yun and Nakeia pointed to MinRi. MinRi pointed to JaeKyung and JaeKyung pointed to herself. 

"Wah, what is this?" Jessica laughed. "JaeKyung-ah...Do you really not get along with anyone?" 

"Eh? Aniyo! I love all of my unnies, but I think my favorite member of XOXO would be me...right?" JaeKyung scratched her head. Nakeia whispered into JaeKyung's ear, explaining to her what they really had to do. JaeKyung nodded understandingly. "I still get along with myself the most!" 

The other three face palmed themselves, receiving laughs from the two MCs. "Okay, so MinRi is Miss Popular in XOXO, but she likes 4D princess JaeKyung." JaeKyung sat up in her seat and smiled. MinRi and JaeKyung high fived each other to receive a glare from Nakeia who was in between the two. 

"We would ask why, but we do not have time." Jessica giggled and flipped the flashcards. "Ooh, the big question. Who is your ideal type?" Nakeia rasied her hand immediately to answer. 

"These girls just got out of school, that's why they're used to raising their hands like this." Kris laughed. Nakeia put down her hand and answered, ignoring his statement. 

"Xiah JunSu sunbae!" She said confidently, only to go slouch down and blush at the stares. "B-Because he treats me well and really cares for me." 

"Ahh, so JunSu is the lucky one. JYJ has very attractive members. Right, JaeKyung?" Jessica said. 

"Eh?" JaeKyung snapped out of her daze. 

"Oh, right. JaeKyung is related to JaeJoong." Kris confirmed. JaeKyung nodded and went back to playing her dress. "What about you G.Yun-ssi?" Kris asked. 

"Jang Woo oppa, because he's polite and a real gentleman. His smile is really amazing and his corny jokes crack me up." G.Yun said without hesitation. "Oh, and he's super handsome. Oppa is jjang!" She looked at the camera and raised her two thumbs. 

"How about MinRi?" Jessica said. 

"Uhm...My ideal type would be Kevin Woo from U-Kiss. My ideal type of guys is someone who will care about me and be sweet and caring. They have to be serious when it is necessary, but carefee other times. Nice smiles are good too." Minri smiled at her answer, though in her mind was someone else. 

JaeKyung was the third one to raise her hand that night. "My ideal type is L-" Nakeia cover . She moved her mic and whispered into the younger's ear. "Lay's already in deep trouble. Be careful of what you say." 

Kris and Jessica watched the two, understanding what was going on. The audience watched in confusion. JaeKyung nodded and changed her answer. "My ideal type was Leo from MBlaq's Hello Baby, but Nakeia told me that's weird. So mine is Tablo sunbae from Epik High, because he's jjang and super super duper nice and buys me lots of food to eat!" 

"Isn't Tablo married?" Kris laughed. JaeKyung remembered, pouted and shrugged. 

"Okay, this is the last question of the night. Your solo stages, who chose those songs and why?" Kris enquired.

G.Yun raised her microphone. "We chose our own songs, according to who we admired the most. Mine was Tablo sunbae, JaeKyung was Stephanie sunbae, Nakeia was Lee HyoRi sunbae, and MinRi's was Sulli sunbae." 

"Didn't MinRi sing Peach by IU?" Jessica questioned. 

"That was because Sulli sunbae doesn't have any solo songs and she sang Peach in her drama 'To the Beautiful You'" MinRi explained. 

"Ahh, that's why." Kris nodded understandingly. "Why do you admire these idols?"

G,Yun answered first. "I admire Tablo, because of his dedication to music. He always gets back on track no matter what happens which is really amazing for me." 

"Wah, Tablo sunbae is quite popular amongst XOXO's Kisses." Kris laughed. JaeKyung and G.Yun smiled and nodded. "What about you, JaeKyung-ssi?" 

"I chose Stephanie sunbae, because she's the queen of dance...and I love dancing..." JaeKyung lost her trail of thoughts and turned to Nakeia. "Your turn, unnie!" Nakeia laughed and grabbed her microphone. 

"I most admire Lee Hyori sunbaenim because not only is she super talented, but she is the most prettiest woman I've ever seen in her 30's. Besides my mom of course." She stopped and laughed along with the other members and fans. "She has a really good body, that I wish I had, and I've been a fan of her since I was a kid. I loved Fin.K.L" MinRi was next. 

" I admire Sulli-sunbaenim from f(x). She's very famous in the entertainment industry because of acting in a lot of dramas and I would like to be like that too. She's also a very friendly person, so many people like her and become friends with her right away."  MinRi smiled shyly. 

Kris and Jessica stood up and the members followed suit. "We learned a lot today, right Kris?" Jessica smiled. 

"Yup, how many of you are excited to see more of XOXO!" He asked the fans, who answered with roars of cheers. 

"1.2.3" G.Yun counted. 

"What is Love? XOXO!" The six walked off the stage. They had just finished their debut stage. 


HEY! This was supposed to go up on Friday, but I just couldn't help myself. 

Your comments are BEAUTIFUL! Unf c; 

Who's excited for the after party? 

The next chapter will be coming soon. Goodbye for now, my lovelies! 

WAIT!

I got a question for you girlies, how do you want your relationship to spring? 

Message me! I don't care if it's long and dramatic!

Oh, and do you want a lot of drama in the story? 

Last request. I am searching for a co-author for my next girl group! <3  

It will be either a Woollim group called Miracle (I had this group before, but I took it down due to busy schedule) with 7 members. 

Or a J.Tune group! Inbox me for more information!