The After Party Part 2

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}

~Nakeia~ 

Nakeia was walking to the elevator when she saw the sign that said 'Out of Order.' She sighed and walked over to the stairs and looked up. The building was 20 stories and she was barely on the fifth one. She would have to walk up 15 flights of stairs. "He better have a good reason for making me meet him up there."   She muttered as she starting walking up. 

30 minutes later, she reached the rooftop and put her heels back on. She searched the place to see that it was empty. Sighing at the emptiness, she walked over to the railing and stared at the sky. She started singing the chorus of Christina Grimmie's Find Me. "Calling now, come on out and find me. I've been waiting my turn. Pressure's on. Now your hear is beating...to the sound of my name and I say. Find me...Find me..." 

"I found you~" A voice whispered in her ear, causing her to jerk in fright. Turning around, she saw LuHan smiling at her. 

"Yah!" She slapped his arm. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" She said, putting a hand over her heart.

"Awh, does your heart beat that fast everytime you see me?" LuHan laughed, causing Nakeia to blush. She turned around to hide the heat that was filling her cheeks. LuHan walked beside her, still with a smile on his face. "You were great tonight~" She didn't answer and was staring at the stars. "Yah, JinAe~" 

Nakeia's ears perked up when she heard her Korean name. "What?" 

"Didn't you hear what I said?" 

"Thanks. I know I was." 

"What's up? Are you mad at me for being late? Mian~ MinAh sunbae was lost and didn't know where the party was, so I showed her." 

"MinAh? Bang MinAh? GIrl's day isn't even here tonight." Nakeia muttered. 

"She said the girls wanted to congratulate you girls on your debut." 

"Fat chance." She said, tapping her fingers along the cool metal of the rail. LuHan turned to stare at her with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Why are you so grumpy? Tonight was your debut night!" 

"Molla...I'm tired. Tonight has been a long night." Nakeia sighed. "Mian..." 

"Don't say that. I bet you this will make you feel better." LuHan raised a box wrapped with a minty green paper and a white bow. 

"Wah~ Who wrapped it?" Nakeia took it into her hands and admired the well done wrapping. 

"I DID! I worked all night just to wrap it right." LuHan pouted, making Nakeia giggled. Opening it, she saw a bag full of lollipops and two tickets to an anime convention coming soon to their city. 

"WAH! GOMAWO~" Nakeia pulled him into a hug which he returned awkwardly. The two pulled away after a few seconds, not wanting to meet each others eyes due to some strange tension in the air. "I wonder if Hoya oppa would want to go. Maybe Sehunnie would like it!" 

LuHan scoffed at the fact that she didn't even think about going with him. Nakeia turned to him confused, but shrugged it off. 

They joked around for the remainder of the time on the rooftop and then headed back not to long after slowly. Neither of them wanted to get questioned by their members either way. 

~JaeKyung~ 

JaeKyung immediately grabbed some food, for she was starving. She turned around to see Infinite approaching her. "Infinite sunbaes! You were really jjang tonight~" She swallowed her food to state that.

"Wah, we came over here to say you were great too~" SungJong chirped. 

"Congratulations..." The groups said simultaneously. JaeKyung laughed and thanked her sunbaes, before spotting someone she had been look for all night.

"We have a schedule, so we won't be around any longer. Tell XOXO congratulations too~" Sunggyu said, before walking off with the other members. JaeKyung nodded and bid them farewells before looking for the familiar face again. Her smiled was wiped off when he seemed to be flirting with another girl. MinRi came next to her, but JaeKyung didn't process any of her words. 

"Unnie, I'm going to get some fresh air. I'll be back in a few minutes." JaeKyung walked out of the room to go to the 10th floor which had an amazing view and no one there. She spotted an empty cup and grabbed it, sitting down with her back against the cold wall. In the still silence, she started singing Cups by Anna Kendrick (Originally-When I'm Gone by Lulu and the LampShades). She sighed as she finished the song, and closed her eyes humming the song again. "When I'm gone...When I'm gone. You're gonna miss me when I'm gone." 

"Jae?" Her eyes snapped open to see Nakeia and LuHan staring at her. 

"Oh. Unnie! Sunbae!" JaeKyung sat up and straightened down her dress. "What are you two doing here?" 

"I could be asking you the same thing. I expected you to be with Lay." LuHan said. JaeKyung shrugged and looked at the ground. 

"Let's head back together." Nakeia suggested. 

"Ani...I want to stay her for a little bit more." JaeKyung smiled softly as she turned around to watch the sky. 

"Ah...Araso. Don't spend too long out here. You'll catch a cold." LuHan warned before walking away with Nakeia. JaeKyung stared at the couple's backs and let out a breath that was visible in a vapor form. She shivered as she rubbed her arms in a way to find warmth. 

The night ended with JaeSon finding JaeKyung sleeping against the wall and carrying her back to the other members that decided to question her when she woke up the next morning. 


I know...there's a lot of drama in this story...but I was told that you guys liked drama! >_< Don't hate me~ 

There will be a lot more happier times in this story. I have many things planned, but thinking about it. This story would be very LONG! So...what do you girls think? Do you want the story to be long and eventful or just bried and to the point?