Switch Up

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}

The group looked at each other. "Who switched?" YongHwa asked. Shooting her hand up was JaeKyung, his date. He looked at her with a surprised look, and laughed. "Waeyo?" 

"I don't need fan girls ripping my hair off. I happen to like my hair." She combed her purple loose side ponytail. "Even though it looks like a birdsnest right now." 

"When can we put on make up?" Nakeia sighed, patting her cheeks. The PD said that they wouldn't be wearing make up this entire day, which they all complained about. The boys just sat their satisfied since they were all handsomed up in suits. 

"Can we at least put on decent clothing?" G.Yun pleaded. Again, their pleas and whining didn't get them anywhere. They were bare faced and in their practice clothing. 

"How are we doing the switch up?" MinRi enquired after everyone quieted down. 

"Just randomly?" G.Yun asked, surprised at the PD's answer. He had given her the card that explained it. "The boys will choose different kinds of cakes and the girls will choose which one they like... Why the boys?" 

"Because there were more girls that switched than boys." The PD explained. The group awed. "Three girls out of the five." 

"JaeKyung's one. Who are the other unfaithful girls?" YongHwa laughed. 

"Girls? Who are the other unfaithful boys?" JaeKyung eyes YongHwa. "I know it's you, player." The group laughed at the two, until the PD said that YongHwa sent in 'Stay.' JaeKyung blushed and buried her face in her hands out of embarrassment. 

"Who chose Stay?" G.Yun asked. Everyone, except for JaeKyung who was still sulkinhg, raised their hands. 

"We have a group of liars~" Nakeia laughed. "Well, it can't be MinHyuk and MinRi...That makes three." 

"Yah, Nakeia! You're a liar too!" MinRi pointed at Nakeia, who pretty much dug her own grave. 

"The rest of you are the ones that chose Switch." MinHyuk accused the others. He looked at MinRi and laughed. 

"Aniyo! We aren't. Hyung chose switch didn't you! And is trying to stay hidden." JungShin pointed at MinHyuk.

"I didn't!" MinHyuk whined. "You didn't either right?" He turned to MinRi. She shook her head. 

"The quiet ones are always the guilty ones~" JaeKyung sang. Again she was thrown into a pit when the PD told her MinRi chose stay too. "Are you waiting to point out everything I say wrong?" She stood up and was about to walk over to the PD, when the person next to her, JongHyun...pulled her down. 

"So, MinRi, MinHyuk and YongHwa are the loyal ones." JongHyun confirmed. The PD nodded and the group cheered. 

The boys all chose pastries for the girls. There was a Chocolate Cake with Raspberry, Vanilla Cake with a layer of cherry, Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream, and a White Choclate Cake. The girls all admired the food, and the boys sat with their backs turned around. 

The girls counted to 3 before pointing to the cake they wanted. G.Yun chose the White Chocolate cake. Nakeia chose the apple pie. MinRi chose the Vanilla cake. And JaeKyung with the chocolate cake. "Wait, is there any cinnamon in that?" G.Yun pointed to the pie in Nakeia' hand. The waitress shook her head after waving at CNBlue. Nakeia smiled and thanked the leader since she forgot. 

The boys turned around, to be faced to face with the girls. They all moved around to get to their next date. JongHyun got JaeKyung. MinRi got YongHwa, Nakeia got MinHyk and G.Yun got JungShin. 

"Wah, everyone moved around!" Nakeia exclaimed. The girls all went to their date's table to eat their food together. 

G.Yun and JungShin ate the white chocolate cake together. "Are you disappointed?" JungShin laughed. 

"Aniyo!" She defended. "I'm kind of glad...you're so mature even though you are the maknae." 

"Out of all these girls, I think you're most like my type." He blurted out. She laughed at his bluntness and smiled softly. 

"Kamsahamnida, but waeyo?" She asked, since she wasn't really sure of her feelings yet. 

"You're more calm than the rest of the members.And you have strange charms too" 

"MinRi-ah is quite calm." 

"No, she's just quiet." He laughed. "It's okay if you don't feel the same, but I'm going to be loyal. Fighting!" He continued, before taking another bite. G.Yun laughed and she did the same, and they continued on with their conversation. 

Nakeia sat with MinHyuk on the far corner and shared the applie pie. "Did you want someone else to choose the pie?" Nakeia asked. MinHyuk shook his head. "Liar, you wanted to meet MinRi again." Nakeia laughed, taking another bite of the pie. 

"Aniyo! I want to be able to meet everyone in the group." MinHyuk defended. "You must really like pie." 

"I really like apples, and I'm super happy that this pie doesn't have cinnamon!" 

"Waeyo? Do you not like cinnamon?" MinHyuk turned his head to the side. 

"I'm allergic." She shrugged and ate more. MinHyuk nodded in understanding. "So, who do you like the most out of XOXO right now?" 

"I don't know. I haven't gotten to know everyone, but you and JaeKyung seem like my type right now. Bright and pleasant." MinHyuk smiled. 

"Yah, look at this guy. He's so honest. Talking about another girl in front of his date. JaeKyung-ah~ You and JongHyun are jjang!" She called out to the maknae who was sitting a few tables across from her. MinHyuk laughed and shook his head, at the confused girl on the other side. 

*I think I found my match.* They both thought and smiled at each other. They continued talking and laughing. 

JaeKyung ate her cake cheerfully. "Do you really like sweets?"  JongHyun chuckled. JaeKyung nodded and continued eating. 

"Oppa, you're not eating?" JaeKyung cut another slice of the cake and put it on JongHyun's plate. "It's really good." She smiled, raising two thumbs. 

"You should become a CF girl." JongHyun laughed, eating a small bite of the cake. 

"Oppa! You eat it wrong. You have to eat it deliciously, like you're eating cake on heaven!" She picked up a larger piece. "Say-Ah~" JongHyun opened his mouth, letting JaeKyung put the cake in his mouth. "And now smile while chewing." She demonstrated, by eating a bit herself. JongHyun chuckled a bit, and leaned closer to clean off the chocolate part on the side of her lips. "Gomawo oppa~" She smiled. JongHyun froze in his spot when a voice shouted out. 

"JaeKyung-ah~ You and JongHyun are jjang!" Nakeia shouted. JongHyun laughed and sat back down onto his seat. JaeKyung continued eating, and scolding JongHyun when he didn't eat it right. It ended up her feeding him most of the time, until the cake was gone. 

MinRi sat down and face YongHwa. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jang MinRi-imnida." 

"You don't have to be so formal. No honorifics. We're supposed to be dating." YongHwa smiled sweetly. MinRi blushed and started playing with the cake. "It's funny. We both chose stay, and ended up together. Your partner chose stay, didn't her?" 

MinRi smiled and nodded. "Yeah...but he looks happy with Nakeia." She looked over at the couple laughing. 

"Look at my partner. So nice to everyone, but me." He looked at JaeKyung openly calling JongHyun oppa and feeding him and smiling brightly at him. Honestly, he was interested in JaeKyung the most. MinRi already had eyes for MinHyuk. This couple was already falling apart on the first meet. "How's the cake?" He changed the subject, smiling softly. 

"It's delicious~" She chimed. "Ah, I'm full though~" She sighed, rubbing her tummy. 

"Really? There's still a lot left!" YongHwa gasped at the remaining portion. 

"We could give it to Nakeia and JaeKyung unnie." MinRi smiled. YongHwa smiled softly at how she treated her members. Though she had a cold aura, she was very kind and caring. The two chatted until the group left to go to JeJu. 


There is going to be a lot of drama during the time in JeJu ^__^