G.Yun and MinRi Part 2

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}

SECRET, BAP, and the two girls of XOXO were still chatting in the practice room. 

"MinRi, do you want to go? GD said he was here to pick us up. CEO found out we were missing..." G.Yun said. 

"Do I have to?" MinRi asked, not wanting to leave. 

"No, but...I really don't want you to go back alone." G.Yun sighed. 

"I'll take her back later." Yongguk offered. 

"Anni, I'll go with unnie." MinRi stood up to be pulled by Zelo. 

"Noona~ Kajimara!" She looked at Zelo with wide eyes. He looked like a little puppy. 

"Araso. I'll see you later unnie~" MinRi sat back down. G.Yun left the room. 

~G.Yun~

"Oppa!" G.Yun jumped up and hugged G.Dragon. 

"I'm guessing my plan worked." 

"Your plan . She was still gonna go..." 

"That Yongguk." GDragon muttered. "He is not going to get a girlfriend anytime soon if he doesn't act up." 

"He did say he would walk her back..." G.Yun said, "but...it seems MinRi is tired of waiting. Having to watch JiEun stick to Yongguk was not a nice sight." 

"That boy better not mess with my hoobae." GDragon muttered. 

"Yah, are you thinking of replacing me with her?" G.Yun scoffed. 

"Of course not babe. It's only you." GD wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"Mhm, of course you player." G.Yun leaned back into his warm chest and sighed. 

"Let's go before some crazy person takes a picture and starts a scandal before your debut." GD said. G.Yun raised her eyebrow and was about to turn when GD stopped her. "Let's just go and cover your face." G.Yun got into the passenger seat and kept her head down, making sure her face was completely hidden by pulling down her pony tail and taking GD's jacket's hood. 

"Oppa, what if they recognize you." 

"They already did, but it's okay. I have a record with scandals and people still love me." He laughed. 

"You're so cocky." She laughed, hiding her worry. GDragon wasn't invincible...It would be horrible for his career to be ruined, because of another scandal. She remembered watching their CEO shouting at GD...She couldn't run up and hug him. She couldn't speak up. She couldn't help, because she was scared for herself. He had told her not to risk anything like her idol life for him, but here he was doing it for her. 

"I'm really find, Gong Yul..." G-Dragon spoke up as if reading her mind. He reached for her hand with another hand on the wheel so he could drive out of the parking lot. "Keep your head down, araso? Just listen to me..." 

G.Yun sighed and nodded. "Ara...What are we going to do if MinRi and Yongguk are caught." 

"I'll tell the press that MinRi went to visit SECRET and ended up walking back with Yongguk. Stop worrying G.Yun." G.Yun nodded at his answer. She didn't have time to say anything before her phone beeped. She opened the message and saw it was from JaeKyung. Unnie...Eottoke? There was a link after the message. She clicked it and saw a picture of JaeKyung on Lay's back and her face buried into his neck. In bold letters read 'LAY FROM EXO-M SPOTTED WITH MYSTERY GIRL!' G.Yun gasped, causing GD to turn and look at her. 

"Oppa...We have a problem." G.Yun sighed, rupping her temples. "If I knew being leader was this stressful, I would have never accepted the position." 

GD raised his eyebrow, confused but still worried. He wasn't able to see what the picture was, but he knew it was bad. "It's okay, babe...We'll get through it. We always do..." He thought about all the scandals in the past and hoped they wouldn't be in too much trouble this time.

~MinRi~ 

MinRi stayed and talked to the girls of SECRET and BAP. After SECRET had left, the boys started to clean up. MinRi sat with Zelo who refused to help and to let her help. "Noona, can I walk you back instead?" 

"I don't want to bother you..." MinRi said in a quiet voice. "So, I'm going to leave right now...araso? Don't say anything to anybody..." Zelo was about to speak when she looked straight into his eyes. "If you tell anyone, I won't be your friend." Zelo's eyes widened and he nodded agreeingly. MinRi stood up and told the members that questioned her that she was going to the restroom. She said bye to everyone, except Yongguk and HimChan who went to drop off SECRET. 

MinRi had gotten to the front of the building when she spotted the two males walking toward her. She quickly ran and hid behind a couch, until their voices died down and footsteps were inaudible. She rushed out only to be pulled back by someone. "AH!" A hand was wrapped around , scaring her more. 

"Yah, do you want to get caught?" A voice whispered in her ear, sending chills down her body. She removed the hand and looked at Yongguk who shoved his hands in his pockets. He tilted her head and stared at her. 

She looked away and ignored his intense stared. When he didn't looke away, she bit her lip and sighed. "I'm going off first...You don't have to me." MinRi began walking away and half expected Yongguk to pull her back or run up with her, but he just stood where he was. She turned around to see him waving with a smile. She bowed and began walking off again. 'Pabo. He's a pabo...' 

"Ah, it's cold." She mumbled. Pulling out her phone, she looked at the time. 5 AM. "Might as well just go practice...It's too late to get any sleep. Why is this walk so long?" 

Kicking the scattered rocks on the sidewalk, she grumbled incoherent words. She pulled out her phone again and typed in google something reaslly dumb. Yongguk and Jieun. Pictures of them popped up, making her heart drop. She then typed up Yongguk and MinRi. Nothing... "Obviously, she's gorgeous, talented and every guy's dream girl. No. Don't think like that, MinRi-ah~ You're beautiful. You're talented. Number one is his world. If he's not going to accept you, find someone else!" She did a hwaiting sign to herself only to drop it seconds later. 

Her confidence drifted away as she thought about how she would be able to get over him. She tripped over a rock and almost fell. Luckily, she caught herself in time. She glared at the rock on the floor and then picked it up. Examining it some more, she then threw it along with all her emotions. A tear drooped down her cheek and she smiled. "That felt good...now. I'm back to being Ice Princess." She told herself and wiped away the streak on her cheek. She arrived in the practice room, which the two forgot to lock, and plopped onto the couch. 

She tried to grab as much sleep as possible, oblivious to the fact that she had been followed the entire time. Yongguk leaned against the entrance and chuckled lowly. "She's such a cutie." He whispered. He pulled off his second jacket and place it over MinRi's tiny body. She shifted positions, trying to get more comfortable and adapt to the sudden warmth.

"Annyeong~ By the way...there's something called a taxi..." Yongguk laughed to himself as he stood up again. He walked outside to call a cab, because he was in no condition to walk again. "Ow, my legs." He groaned, sitting down on the steps. 'Now, who's this he?' His smile faded as he wondered about the who boy in her thought was.  


So, here you go~ The last chapter of the pairs! I know. So dramatic before the debut~ Don't worry though, everything is going to fall in place. Hwaiting~ It seems gloomy now, but I swear it's not going to be like this forever...(: