Scandalous

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}

Outfits 

G.Yun

Nakeia 

MinRi 

JaeKyung

G.Yun, Nakeia and JaeKyung sat in the living room, reading the scandals. 

'GDRAGON SPOTTED WITH FEMALE!' 

'ANOTHER GD SCANDAL' 

'LAY FROM EXO IS SPOTTED WITH A FEMALE OUTSIDE OF BUILDING'

'WHO IS LAY'S MYSTERY GIRL?' 

There were pictures of G.Yun and GD hugging and inside his car. JaeKyung gasped in shock when she saw Lay carrying her on his back and them walking to the ice cream shop. 

"Mian unnies..." JaeKyung sighed. "It's all my fault." 

"Hey, this scandal is my fault too..." G.Yun said. 

"It's okay! No one knows it was you two!" Nakeia exclaimed. 

"I think my hair is enough to say who it is." JaeKyung tugged at her purple hair. "At least G.Yun has normal hair...but GD sunbae." 

G.Yun pulled out her phone to call GD. No answer. She sighed and threw her phone onto the couch. "Because of us two, we might not even be able to leave these trainee dorms..." 

"President will just debut Hugs..." JaeKyung commented. 

"NO! If we're debuting, we're all going to be on the stage together." Nakeia shouted. "As long as we keep the fact that you two were the girls, it's fine right." 

"SM might force the girl out of Lay..." JaeKyung said. Suddenly her phone vibrated. She looked at it to see a message. Don't worry about anything...Jessica was the girl with me. Got it? "Well, that gives us some time. By the way, where are manager nims?" 

"We're right here. What were you girls thinking!" The female manager, Yang HyeWon, exclaimed. 

"Calm down, you're so loud." The male manager, Moon JaeSon, said as he took off his shoes. 

"No, I'm not going to calm down. Where's MinRi?" 

"Yongguk said he was going to bring her back..." G.Yun sighed. 

"She's not picking up!" Nakeia shouted, catching everyone's attention. 

"Call Yongguk!" HyeWon commanded. The girls looked at each other with worried expressions. No one had his number. 

"Aish. Go change into warmer clothes. We have to go out and find her." HyeWon panicked. The girls came back a few minutes later. 

"I don't think that's what she meant by warmer." JaeSon said, pointing out the fact they were all wearing tanks. The girls ran back and threw on a sweater. "Did you pack something for MinRi?" 

"Right here." G.Yun raised her roommate's clothes. The 5 headed out in search for their visual. 

"You three go search in the practice room. We'll go around the city. Keep your phones by you at all times." JaeSon ordered in a calm voice. The girls followed and ran toward the room. To their luck, MinRi was sleeping soundly on the couch. 

"Jae, call managers." G.Yun said. JaeKyung did so. "Aish, got us worried for nothing." 

Nakeia leaned sat in front of the mirror and started doing her hair. "Jae, come help me!" JaeKyung sighed and walked over to her unnie. "I can't get this bow right." JaeKyung shook her head, chuckling and began doing her unnie's hair. 

"Done. Now, my turn." JaeKyung turned so Nakeia could do her hair. 

"You girls are doing each other's hair at this time?" G.Yun shouted. 

"Shh!" The girls hushed her. The two ignored their leader and just sat on the other couch and slept. 

"Aish..." G.Yun leaned against the wall and waited for the managers to come. When they did, she too fell asleep. 

"GIRLS!" A voice boomed across the room. The girls squinted, trying to see who it was. HyeWon was standing in front of them. "Time to practice." 

Looking at the time, the girls realized they only got 3 hours of sleep. "Unnie...Let us sleep a little bit more." G.Yun said. 

"Yeah, take a chill pill and sit down woman." JaeSon shifted in his own little corner. 

"You need to take this job more seriously." Their manager said. 

"You need to relax. Calm down and drink a nice warm cup of tea or-" JaeSon said in a calming tone. 

"What are you? A monk? Hippie?" HyeWon scoffed. 

"At least I'm not a snobby, control freak." JaeSon stood up. "Now, I suggest you let the girls sleep more, before you have 4 more people at your throat." JaeSon said. HyeWon looked at the four girls not meeting her eyes. She walked out of the room without a word. 

"Un-" JaeKyung started, but was interrupted by JaeSon. 

"Leave her. She needs some rest. Being a manager is stressful." JaeSon said. "I'm giving you girls an hour." He said, as he walked out of the room. 


An hour passed and it was 9. MinRi woke up and looked at G.Yun who was sleeping with Nakeia resting on her shoulder. JaeKyung was sprawled out on the floor, her head using G.Yun's lap as a pillow. The second couch was not very comfortable. 

MinRi woke up the girls when their president walked into the room. They stood up immediately. "JaeKyung and Gong Yul. You got very lucky that your faces were not seen...and Jessica said it was her in a wig." 

"Ne..." The two said in unison. "Jwesonghamnida." 

"Don't let it happen again. Your debut is 7 days away. (May 23, because I don't remember what day we are supposed to be on)  You are not allowed to see anyone outside of the company until then...And for G.Yun. You cannot meet JiYong. He is still hiding from reporterd, because of this issue. I will take my leave now. Make sure to practice hard." The girls bowed and he left. 

"What issue?" MinRi looked at the three confused. 

"Let's just practice." G.Yun sighed and got out to music. "Oh, your clothes are in that bag on the couch." 

MinRi went to change and came back, noticing the jacket. "Is this JaeSon's jacket?" 

"Ani...I thought it would be Yongguk's?" Nakeia said. 

"He didn't walk me though..." MinRi mumbled, confused. 

"HE DIDN'T WHAT?" JaeKyung shouted. 

"Relax, he must have followed behind. Who's jacket could that be?" G.Yun stated. The girls shrugged and got into their formations. 

"Did you talk about what to wear to leave me sticking out like a sore thumb?" JaeKyung muttered, staring at the reflection. 

"No more joking around...We're already in enough crap." G.Yun said. JaeKyung poked her tongue out at their leader, but listened. 

That is how their week went along. Practice, and lying about the scandals that people asked them about. Yes, they were still suspects even though both companies have let out a statement. Soon enough, they were a day away from their debut.