One More Day

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}

For those who are confused. THEY ARE NOT CHANGING HAIR COLORS EVERY DAY! THESE ARE THE MAIN COLORS FOR RIGHT NOW. I will tell you when that changes. Continue on! 

G.Yun

Nakeia

MinRi

JaeKyung


 

Outfits

G.Yun

Nakeia

MinRi 

JaeKyung 

"Okay girls! Great job. We're going to rest now, and you girls need touch ups on your hair. And your nails." HyeWon said, turning off the music. 

"WOOHOO!!!" The girls cheered as they fell on the ground, panting for the intense practice going on this week. 

"Get up, and let's go."  HyeWon said as she picked up all the trash on the floor. 

"Wait, aren't we going to change?"  G.Yun pulled her hair out of its pony tail to fix it. 

"No, you all look beautiful. Let's go." JaeSon said. The girls listened and just headed into their van. 

"Jae, your hair grows out so fast." Nakeia poked the roots of JaeKyung's hair that was already showing her chocolate brown hair. 

"I know. That's why we're going to get it redone" JaeKyung sighed and looked out the window.

"Wow, sass much?" MinRi said.  

"She's just mad that she and Lay had to break up, because of the scandal." Nakeia chuckled. JaeKyung glared at her and turned to stare out the window. The three looked at each other and shrugged, leaving their maknae alone. The group arrived at the beauty salon and were issued a stylist immediately, because they had appointments. 

Nakeia didn't have to get her hair done, because it was her natural color. JaeKyung and MinRI were getting her hair done while the other two girls went to get their nails did. 

It took about 3 hours for all the girls to be finished and by that time, it was 5 PM. "Do you girls want to go anywhere?" JaeSon asked the girls that were barely waking up. 

"Uh...I actually want to go back and practice some more." JaeKyung said. 

"Uh, what about you three?" HyeWon questioned. 

"I want to sleep." G.Yun stretched in her seat. 

"I'm hungry." MinRi said, rubbing her tummy.

"Nado, are you sure you don't want to join Jae?" Nakeia asked the girl that had been quiet that day. She shook her head and started her way out to the van first. "What's up with her?" 

"She's probably just nervous about tomorrow." G.Yun commented. 

"Ah...yeah, let's go." MinRi said, smiling. THe managers dropped off G.Yun and JaeKyung at their destinations and went off to eat with the other two. 

~G.Yun~

G.Yun was about to drift off to sleep when her phone vibrated. She picked up her blackberry to see she had received a text from GD. 

From GD:  May 30, 2013 5:07 PM Kiss Me or Leave Me? I want a kiss~ I miss you babe. TT_TT 

To GD:  5:09 PM Stalker much? How did you know I was wearing that shirt? 

5:12 PM I've been watching you all day from the bushes of the practice room. 

5:15 PM Really now? What am I doing now? 

5:18 PM Dancing with that hot body~ Don't attract too many guys. 

5: 20 PM I'm actually at the dorm resting. Are you checking out Jae? >_< 

5:23 PM No! Honestly. I'm just kidding~ I love you boo! I'm actually at practice playing a game with the members. 

5:28 PM Get back to practice or president-nim won't let us see each other ever again. 

5:30 PM ARASO! SARANGHAE <333 *KissKiss* Rest well, my love. 

She chuckled at the last message and threw her phone onto the bed. She smiled and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. This time, she was able to enter dreamland without a problem. 

~JaeKyung~

JaeKyung was dancing her solo song vigorously. She had only been there for about half an hour but was breathing and sweating a lot. She finished her 10th time and dropped. It was sure hard to dance without the back up dancers. She heard her phone ring. Bad by Tablo and JinSil rang through the room. 

She sighed as she recognized the custom contact ringtone. She looked at the caller ID and wasn't surprised. Lay. She didn't want to talk to him though. She had caused him enough trouble, and wanted to stick to her career for now. She hung up and turned off her phone. "I knew you were going to do that." A voice came from the practice room door. 

JaeKyung spun around to see Lay leaning against the doorframe. "W-What are you doing here?" JaeKyung stuttered.  

"Well, you've been dodging all my texts and calls since...y'know." 

"I'm sorry, Lay. I know you don't feel the same way.I don't know what I was thinking when I said all those things, even though I knew I didn't have a chance. It's really okay." JaeKyung said, trying her best to stop the tears from falling. 

"Who said I didn't feel the same?" Lay said, walking closer to JaeKyung who was backing up slowly until she hit the wall. "By the way, don't call me Lay. It's YiXing to you." He said, before pulling her into his arms and locking her lips with his. 

~The Others~ 

Nakeia, MinRi and the two managers went out to eat at a Korean BBQ place. "Yummy!" MinRi sighed as she ate a piece of beef. 

"You can't eat too much. Tomorrow's our debut." Nakeia warned, sipping her iced green tea. MinRi pouted and nodded. 

"Why are you so grumpy?" MinRi muttered, receiving a stern look from Nakeia. "Mian." She immediately apologized.

"Girls, no fighting. I know you're all nervous, but don't take it out on each other." HyeWon said.

"Tell Jae that." Nakeia grumbled.

"Yeah, what's up with her?" MinRi sighed, taking another bite.

"Molla." Nakeia pulled out her phone, which was vibrating constantly. Looking at the name, she smiled.

From LuHan May 30, 2013 6:16 PM Tomorrow's your debut! I have a surprise for my bestest chingu! Meet me at the rooftop before the after party starts. Don't play games and just go immediately, araso? 

Nakeia smiled brightly and reread the message. I can't wait until I change bestest chingu to yeoja chingu! Nakeia thought to herself, but immediately blushed at the thought and shook her head.  

When JaeSon tried to peek at what was making her smile, she hid her phone and stuffed it back into her bag. MinRi knew why she hid it and laughed.

"What happened?" HyeWon questioned.

"Ani~Nothing, unnie!" Nakeia giggled. Their desert came-peach cobbler. MinRI took a picture of her piece and sent it to Zelo, who she was texting. 

To Zelo May 30, 2013 6:35 PM Doesn't it look yummy? 

From Zelo May 30, 2013 6:38 PM Yah, why are you avoiding my messages and answering the dumb maknae's! Is he more special than me? xC-Yongguk. PS. Yeah, it looks really good! You should bring me some. Good luck on your debut tomorrow, I'll be watching! <3

Her heart fluttered at the message as she reread it a over and over again. 

From Zelo 6:40 PM Sorry noona! Yongguk hyung was being mean and took away my phone .-. <'3 

She chuckled and was about to reply when another message came. 

From Yongguk 6:43 PM Do. Not. Text. Him. Back. 

MinRi smirked and replied to Zelo. Seconds later, a message popped up on her phone. 

From Yongguk 6:46 PM Jang MinRi. I will get you back! My heart hurts. <'3 

MinRi didn't reply and shoved her phone in her bag. 

"I know who that was!" Nakeia poked MinRi's side. 

"Who?" JaeSon asked, curiously. The girls giggled and went back to eating, leaving the managers in confusion. 

They ate and went home with cheery feelings in their hearts. 


I have a reason why this is so late! 

So stay patient, araso?