The First Night Part 1

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}

The seating arrangements are like this: MinRi and YongHwa shared a compartment with JaeKyung and JongHyun. Jungshin and G.Yun shared a compartment with Nakeia and MinHyuk. 

~G.Yun and JungShin & Nakeia and MinHyuk~ 

"I wonder what they're going to have planned for us." G.Yun smiled, picking up a piece of cantaloupe with the fork on the side. 

"I hope we get to go the aquarium like the last season~" Nakeia chimed, looking at MinHyuk.  

"What?" MinHyuk asked, as Nakeia eyed him.

"I can sense you're going to be like MinHyuk from last season! He was so popular amongst the girls." MinHyuk chuckled at her assumption, and shook his head. "MinRi already has the hots for you and JaeKyung may be another girl that you like. G.Yun unnie has JungShin~ They are like a match made in heaven!" Nakeia sang, causing the two on the other side to blush. 

"Yah, why are you always accusing me of being unfaithful?" MinHyun poked Nakeia's forehead. 

"Yah, why are you calling me yah?" Nakeia poked his forehead back. 

G.Yun and JungShin looked at the two and started laughing. JungShin grabbed another grape and threw it at G.Yun. "Aish, you're so childish!" She groaned as she picked up another and tossed it at the male. He caught with his mouth, surprising her. "Bwoya! That's not fair." 

"Sh~" JungShin moved her back onto the seat and took off one of his earphones and plugged it into her ear. It was playing a one of XOXO's song, which made G.Yun smile. She leaned back into her seat and went to sleep. 

MinHyuk shushed the girl beside him when JungShin sent him a look to shut up. Nakeia looked at the couple listening to music in front of them and laughed softly. "Aw, cute." She turned to tell MinHyuk he should be more romantic too, until she felt a head on her shoulder. He had fallen asleep-not. 

Nakeia just leaned back in her seat and left his head there and closed her eyes. MinHyuk opened one eye to see JungShin rolling his eyes, and smiled mischieviously. Soon, the four were all asleep. 

~MinRi and YongHwa & JaeKyung and JongHyun~ 

MinRi and YongHwa were just sitting in their seats talking about their work, while JaeKyung and JongHyun were watching videos on his IPad. "Jae, look it's you!" JongHyun pointed to a purple haired troll. 

"Yah~ You're so mean!" JaeKyung hit him playfully. 

"What? It's cute!" JongHyun laughed. "Oh, look. ZE:A  lists XOXO members as their ideal types!" 

"Ah, jinjja?" JaeKyung tapped the link and looked at it. "Omo~ MinRi unnie! MinWoo-sunbae, JunYoung-sunbae and Heechul sunbae chose you as their ideal type in XOXO!" MinRi looked up from the conversation and raise her eyebrow. 

"ZE:A sunbaenims?" MinRi clarified. JaeKyung nodded and continued reading. 

"DongJoon sunbae and KwangHee sunbae chose Nakeia-unnie~ TaeHun-sunbae and Kevin sunbae chose G.Yun unnie!" 

"Does that mean you got Hyungsik-sunbae and Siwan sunbae?" MinRi asked, which JaeKyung nodded excitedly to. "Wah, you got your two biases!"

"I wrote it on my profile, which is probably why they chose me." JaeKyung shrugged. 

"Your dates are sitting right here." JongHyun laughed, taking back the IPad. 

"You're so mean!" JaeKyung whined. YongHwa looked at the girl hitting softly on the arm. 

"Stop hitting my member." YongHwa shook his head at the girl. 

"Omo! Is YongHyun real?" JaeKyung squealed delightfully. The two guys just laughed at her question. "What?" JongHyun just shushed her by putting on her headphones that were around her neck. She closed her eyes as Infinite's Still I Miss You played. 

YongHwa looked at the girl and smiled, and then turned to JongHyun who was staring at him. He then looked to MinRi that was nodding off slowly. *This is going to be a long weekend* The two boys thought as they looked at each other with fierce competitiveness in their eyes. 

~45 Minutes Later~

"Wah~ It feels so much better to be free!" JaeKyung and Nakeia cheered. MinRi and G.Yun walked slowly in the back with the CNBLUE members. 

"Look! It's our managers! YNC?" YongHwa looked at the big sign. The four managers came over with security to make sure no fans would attack the group of idols. 

"Oppa, what does YNC mean?" Nakeia asked JaeSon who was in charge of her and JaeKyung. 

"YNC? YG and FNC." JaeSon answered, looking over the crowd. 

"Ohh! That makes sense." Nakeia nodded. It didn't make sense at all...

"AH!" The group turned at the scream to see MinRi was being grabbed by the fans. JaeKyung pulled MinRi back and threw her back to a safer area beside the managers, but was pulled back. 

"Jae!" G.Yun called out, trying to run to save the maknae, but was pulled back by HyeWon. YongHwa and JongHyun were there and were able to pull her back from the crazed fans. They all moved back and kept close in case another incident occurred. 

"Jae, kwenchana?" HyeWon asked. The young girl nodded, and gulped. 

"Gomawo, Jae." MinRi hugged ther younger from the back. "I...If I was more careful, you wouldn't have gotten hurt." 

"It's nothing, unnie." JaeKyung turned to the boys and gave them a thankful smile. They returned it with smiles and nods. The girls walked cautiously, not wanting a repeat of what just happened. 

The managers went in one car to lead while the group of idols went to two other cars. YongHwa was driving the one car with the girls in it since he was the best driver, and JongHyun drove the one with the boys. 

~Jonghyun's Car~ 

"Aigoo! Our charasmatic maknae is so awesome!" MinHyuk cheered. "I can't believe he got picked by the leader! Maknae and leader couple thrive once again!" 

"Aish, you're so loud hyung." JungShin muttered, leaning against the window. 

"Okay, I'll leave you alone. For now. JongHyun-ah~" MinHyuk smiled brightly. 

"Formalities you punk." JongHyun growled. 

"Whatever! You got the maknae~~~" MinHyuk chimed. "She's cute." 

"Back off!" JongHyun whacked the younger's head. 

"What? I'm not ditching Nakeia-ssi for the 'popular' girl. We all know what happened to Mir-ssi, JB-ssi, and Jun.K-ssi back then." MinHyuk said.

"How's she the popular girl?" JongHyun asked, curiosity filling his mind. 

"She might be for this season. We don't know their script. Don't you remember? YongHwa chose stay." JungShin finally spoke up. JongHyun shrugged. He was confident, kind of. 

"What about MinRi-ssi?" JongHyun asked.. "She is the visual." 

"She's quiet." MinHyuk sighed. "She's pretty, but I like bright and cheerful people." 

"You chose stay, hyung." JungShin said. 

"Yeah, I'm a bad man!" MinHyuk sulked to himself. JongHyun shook his head and looked at the car in front of him. *YongHwa-hyung. This is war.*

~YongHwa's Car~ 

The car was silent except JaeKyung and MinRi playing a game together. MinRi was listening to the radio in the front seat, and G.Yun was fast asleep. Lazy leaders. 

"Ooh! It's BAP!" JaeKyung stopped playing as 'One Shot' came on. 

Nakeia and JaeKyung did Yongguk's beginning part together, and then MinRi joined in Himchan's and Jongup's. JaeKyung took over Zelo's little part, and then YongHwa took DaeHyun's part. G.Yun, who had awaken from her slumber-joined in at YoungJae's part. They all sang together at the chorus, and then laughed when the two rappers of the group attempted the rap by Zelo. 

It wasn't really a fail; just none of them knew the exact words to say. It just came out as a blob of words. They stopped and just listened to the song, just in case BAP's babies would bash on them for their 'horrible' cover. 

"YongHwa-ssi! Your voice is jjang!" Nakeia raised two thumbs up. YongHwa saw it through the front mirror of the car, and smiled a 'thank you.'

MinRi turned to the back to talk to the girls. "G.Yun unnie, Nakeia. Did Jae tell you about XOXO being ZE:A's ideal types?" Nakeia and G.Yun sat up in excitement. 

MinRi pulled out her phone and typed in the search box. 'ZE:A's chooses XOXO as their ideal types.' She then gave it to G.Yun who read the article. 

"Wah, we're getting so popular!" Nakeia cheered when she got to read it. YongHwa looked at the girls who were fangirling with each other and chuckled softly. 

"Player-ssi! Why are you laughing?" JaeKyung asked when she caught YongHwa laughing at them. The male just smiled at them and shook his head. The girls just shrugged it off and went back to talking about ZE:A. 

~Arrival~ 

The girls arrived at the destination and piled into the house. The managers walked in to give the kids their last mission of the day. 

Play rock paper scissors to decide who's shopping, cooking, and cleaning. The couple that wins gets to sit back and relax. The four pairs looked at the three managers with bewilderment. 

JaeKyung, YongHwa, G.Yun and MinHyuk stood up to represent for their team. 

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Round 1 results were MinHyuk out. Everyone had scissors except him who had paper. MinHyuk and Nakeia were in charge of cleaning. Nakeia threw a small tantrum in the corner when MinHyuk came back sulking. 

"Rock, paper, scissors!" G.Yun was out next. YongHwa and JaeKyung both put out scissors, while G.Yun put out paper. JungShin and G.Yun were in charge of cooking. 

"Rock, paper, scissors!" JaeKyung lost. JongHyun and her were in charge of shopping. YongHwa and MinRi were allowed to rest, while the others had to work. 

"Aish!" JaeKyung cried out as she put on her boots. "Let's go, oppa!" She linked her arm into JongHyun's as the two walked out the house.

"Wait, wait! Jae! Bring some lollipops back!" Nakeia called out. 

"I'll bring you the wrapper!" The girl shouted from outside. The three pairs laughed at the couple running out into the chilly night of JeJu. 

"At least we can relax until they come back." MinHyuk sighed as he leaned back onto the wall. JungShin lied down, placing his head on MinHyuk's lap. The girls squealed at the sight of the maknae couple of CNBlue. YongHwa, the mature on of the group at the moment, stood up and got outside when the PD called for him. 

~YongHwa interview~ 

Q: Which member of XOXO caught your eye when you watched their debut? 

YongHwas smiled, and scratched the back of his neck. "JaeKyung-ssi. Her dance was amazing, and she stood out to me because she looked so different from the other members. Purple hair, baby face, but her presentation was the most surprising."

Q: You chose stay. Now that you met another girl, would you go back in time and switch your choice?

The male thought about it and shook his head. "I've dated two girls tonight." He laughed at the statement. "I think JaeKyung suits me more. MinRi is more of a calm and mature person, like me. We don't fill in each other's missing parts. We're too much alike."

Q: You have some experience with relationships, because of We Got Married. How do you think SeoHyun-ssi will react to this show? 

"SeoHyun is a very understanding girl so I don't think she'll think much of it." 

Q: Who is your final selection of the night? 

YongHwa smiled confidently, knowing his choice immediately. 

He walked in and called G.Yun out to answer some questions. 

~G.Yun interview~ 

Q: Have you had any experience in dating before? 

G.Yun blushed and nodded. She was not going to lie on TV-well, at least not completely. "I have, honestly. However, dating was not something in my mind the moment I joined XOXO." 

Q: You chose switch. Do you want to change that answer? 

"Aniyo...the second date seemed quite a lot more successful! JungShin-ssi is really great." She smiled softly. 

Q: Who do you feel as a threat from the group? 

G.Yun thought about it and shook her head. "I don't think anyone is a threat." She laughed. "But if I had to choose one, it would be MinRi. She has all the standards of a Korean beauty which is quite an eye-catcher to men. She's also calm and collective." 

Q: Who is your final selection?

G.Yun knew the answere before the question was even asked. 

Going back into the house, she called out MinRi. 

~MinRi interview~

Q: Which member of CNBlue is your ideal man? 

MinRi thought about it and decided to stay with her first choice. "MinHyuk-ssi. He's very caring and left a great impression even though we only got to spend less than an hour together.

Q: You chose stay. Would you go back and reverse it? 

"Aniyo. YongHwa-ssi doesn't suit me as much...We are both rather alike, which I don't find very appealing. It's not...exciting." She shyly states. 

Q: Who is your final selection? 

"Ah...jinjja." MinRi sighs as she says the name of the male, before walking into the room to bring out the other members one by one. 

~Back in the room after interviews~

"Ah, I wonder why the two are taking so long?" Nakeia leaned against the wall. "So hungry." 

"JongHyun is really bad at making decisions..." MinHyuk sighed.

"So is JaeKyung!" The girls whined.

"Aish, they're perfect together." G.Yun muttered, getting up from her spot to lay on MinRi's lap. Nakeia then went to lay on G.Yun's. 

"Do you all not know the meaning of a room with beds?" YongHwa laughed, looking at the five younglings sprawled out on the floor. The door opened to reveal the other two members.

~JaeJong~ 

JaeKyung looked in the cart with the supplies. "Do we have everything?" JongHyun walked up beside he and shook his head. 

"We need watermelon." JongHyun sighed, checking off another item on the list. He placed the alcoholic beverages in the cart. JaeKyung eyed the item he just put in the cart and turned to look at him. "G.Yun-ssi asked for it." 

"Oppa!" JaeKyung sighed, as she pushed the cart forward. JongHyun walked faster so he was beside her and pushed her to the side so they were both pushing the cart. "Fine, you push it. I'll go choose a watermelon." JaeKyung ran over to the ahjumma handing out free samples. "Ahjumma~ Please help me choose a delicious watermelon!" JaeKyung smiled and she hugged the stranger's arm. 

"JaeKyung, stop clinging onto her. You're scaring her." JongHyun pried the young girl off of the woman that gave them both warm smiles. 

"Are you on your honeymoon?" The nice lady asked, smiling. "Kids sure are getting married early nowadays..." 

"Aniyo, ahjumma! We're here with friends!" JongHyun blushed. 

After the ahjumma helped the two pick out a good watermelon, they went to pay. The line was quite long, and a lot of eyes were on them. JaeKyung held onto JongHyun's jacket, so they wouldn't stray in the crowd. A male walked up to JaeKyung and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo! You're JaeKyung of XOXO, right?" 

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo." JaeKyung smiled. 

"I was wondering if you could take a photo with me and my friends?" The guy asked shyly. JaeKyung nodded and let go of JongHyun's sleeve to take a quick picture with the guys. When she turned around, JongHyun wasn't there. 

"Oppa!" She called out, looking over the sea of people. Though she towered over many, she still couldn't see the man. "JongHyun oppa!" 

"Ah, I'm right here. I just wanted to get some ice cream." JongHyun smiled and handed her a popsicle. 

"Ah, you had me worried!" JaeKyung sighed in relief. The male patted her head and smiled before pushing the cart up to pay for the food. The two then headed back to the house. 

Everyone except YongHwa was sprawled out to floor. JaeKyung laughed and ran over to lay on Nakeia's lap. Nakeia groaned. "Yah, Jae! Take off your shoes!" The younger shook her head, causing Nakeia to giggle from the tickle on her thigh. "Jae!"

"Unnie, aren't you in charge of cooking tonight?" JaeKyung asked G.Yun. The elder groaned and pushed Nakeia off of her lap. She grabbed the bags of food and brought them into the kitchen. 

"JungShin-ah!" G.Yun called out from the kitchen. Th maknae got up immediately and scurried over to the other room. The group laughed at the male and went back to silence. 

"Jae, did you do the interview?" MinRi asked, looking at the girl that decided to stay on the ground. 

"Yeah, I only got one question. It was who my final selection of the night was. PD-nim told me I wasn't going to answer any questions, because they wanted the fans to anticipate something." JaeKyumg answered. JongHyun's ears perked up when he heard final selection. 

"Who did you choose?" Nakeia asked. JaeKyung put her pointer finger to her lips. 

"You shall find out soon, my dear." The maknae smiled brightly. Nakeia rolled her eyes and got up to go tease G.Yun about having to cook. The boys went to their rooms to get ready to shower. MinRi and JaeKyung were left in the room alone. They sat in silence, and JaeKyung fell asleep on MinRi's lap. It had been a long day for the groups. 


High School is starting again soon. That's why I'm lagging! I'm sorry~ I will try to update as much as possible!

I feel really selfish by writing JaeKyung as the 'popular' girl. LOL. Not all the girls have found their match yet!

There's also going to be a section with a campfire I'm going to do, where all the members call a person they're close with. Like Beatles Code-JiHyun called DongHae! Who do you want to call? 

There is also two special guests coming to visit. I know I'm changing Rom&Idol, but yeah. LOL I can't do things exactly like the show.