Debut Stage Part 2

❤XOXO-YG's New Girl Group {Closed}

The lights had been out for a minute, leaving the crowd in wonder. Suddenly, the lights as a familiar song came on. In the middle of the stage stood JaeKyung performing The Grace-Stephanie's Game. 

The crowd cheered as the lights shut off once again. This time, when the lights came on, there was no member of XOXO insight. Only GDragon stood in the middle. Another familiar song came on. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by Lee HyorRi. Nakeia then came out. 

The lights shut off and turned back on to show a male staring into a mirror to his right, sitting on a couch and G.Yun standing behind a microphone beside another mirror to her left. Tablo and G.Yun performed Bad. 

The lights shut off. They didn't turn on...a video did. There was MinRi is a large screen, pictures and videos along with music. The spotlight as a voice was heard, MinRi sat in a chair with a microphone. During her performance, videos and pictures were shown in the back. 

The crowd cheered as the girls all went on stage and bowed. "What is love? XOXO!" They cheered and kissed two fingers before throwing out a peace sign to the crowd with the same hand. (You can imagine that, right?) They walked off the stage simultaneously and started cheering as soon at they got back stage. "WOOOH!" They cheered and hugged each other. 

They were greeted by other groups cheering in the back. 

"Nakeia! Look!" JaeKyung pulled her friend over to see EXO dancing. "It's their dance battle. I sure hope Infinite wins!" 

"What happened to Lay? Last night, you seemed pretty happy. Giggling with him through the phone all night long." Nakeia smirked. 

"Infinite's still my favorite group." She pulled out her Samsung Galaxy Player and showed her background which was Infinite. Nakeia chuckled, and watched the group. LuHan turned to her and smiled, which caused her to blush madly. She pulled the maknae back into their dressing room where they found MinRi and G.Yun talking. 

"Hurry up girls and change into these." G,Yun said, tossing the girls their outfits. The two left to change. 

"I'm so nervous! We're going against SECRET sunbaes. HyoSung sunbae can dance!" G.Yun sighed, nervous. 

"Well, we have Jae and Nakeia. We can win!" MinRi cheered. "Besides, I am not going to let SECRET beat us-me. We'll be the Queens of KPOP soon." MinRi smiled as she imagined how Yongguk would react if they won. 

"Woah, me-ow. You're so competitive. I like it." The leader laughed. MinRi blushed, and slapped herself mentally for thinking that way. 

"SECRET AND MISS A IS UP NEXT!" 

"Already?" Nakeia and JaeKyung ran out of their stalls and fixed themselves up. The four girls ran out to see everyone that had danced already staring at them. SECRET was in ridiculous unique outfits.

"You're up first!" CL and GD walked up and gave the girls thumbs up.

The girls headed to the stage and got into their positions.

{Jia-JaeKyung;Fei-Nakeia;Min-G.Yun;Suzy-MinRi} (Same outfits as in the video)

The girls walked off and stood as SECRET came out.  

"Wah, they're good." JaeKyung gulped as HyoSung did her solo dance. An arm was slung around her shoulder, which caused her to tense. 

"You're better." Lay whispered in her ear. Turning, she watched her members and his cheer. G.Yun was with GDragon. MinRi and Nakeia having the time of their lives talking to EXO. 

"YAH! Why are you ignoring me?" LuHan questioned, as Nakeia continued to talk to Sehun. She completely ignored his presence and continued talking to her bestie. 

"MinRi." She turned around as soon as someone said her name. 

"Sunbae." MinRi's eyes widened at Yongguk standing in front of her. 

"You did great!" He exclaimed. She smiled and just stood their awkwardly. 

"OPPA! How did I do?" JiEun's voice boomed through the backstage. 

"You were beautiful." Yongguk chuckled. MinRi bowed her head to both, before walking away. Yongguk didn't call her back... 

The announcer was about to announce the winners, with the girls on either sides of him. XOXO were holding hands, anticipating the result. The numbers were still changing on the screen, causing more suspense. 

"The result is..."