Unknown Feelings

Tug-of-War

     Maggie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     We got to the restaurant right after the Super Junior guys did and left our van after they left theirs.

"Is this everyone from your group?" Jungsoo said as he walked over.

     "Ne (yes), this is. Is everyone ready on your side?" Mi Sun asked.

"I believe we're ready," he said.    

     Everyone walked in,  http://i38.tinypic.com/rmv0bn.png, and Siwon came over to me.

"Sure you won't get lost in here, too?" he joked.

     "Andwe (no), oppa. I'm fine, thank you." I replied.

"Well, I have a strange feeling the guys are going to be bumping elbows a lot, and I suppose you're more refiend with your manners," he says.

     I begin to blush. "I suppose I sould thank you for the compliment, oppa, but you've never seen my table manners before."

"Well, it's never too early to learn. That said, could I ask to be graced by your presence when everyone sits to eat?" he asks.

     I try not to get too excited. From what I've heard, he's one of the most sought-after guys in Korea, and he's just asked me to sit next to him.

"I guess that will be alright," I say, nudging him a bit.

     He smiles. "Thank you, dongsaeng."

As we make our way to the table, I see the guys sit together, and then I see another guy toward the dn of the table, alone. 

     "Miso-ah," Siwon says." You remember Ryeowook, right?"

I nod. "I believe so."

     "Would you like to sit with him, just so he's not lonely?" he asks.

"Sure."

     He pulls out a chair for me next to Ryeowook.

"Would he prefer that you sit next to him?" I ask. "he knows, you. I'm a stranger."

     Ryeowook must have overheard me, because he said "It's no problem, dongsaeng. My hyungs say I'm too shy and, Heechul hyung says I should talk to girls more."

     Siwon chuckles and rolls his eyes. "Heechul hyung is like that. But he has a charismatic type of personality," he says.

"Please. He's as much of an introvert as I am," Ryeowook retorts.

     "I wouldn't be too quick to speak," Siwon says as I sit down. "It looks as if he's sitting next to a girl."

Siwon sits down next to me,and all three of us look over for a moment. It appears that Heechul is pulling out a chair for Hyun-Ae before he sits down next to her. We continue to look but then avert our eyes when we see Hyun-Ae look in our direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyun-Ae's POV

     I looked quickly toward the end of the table, where Ryeowook, Melinda, and Siwon were sitting. Were they just as curious as Mi Hi, who I could definitely tell was peeping at me? Of course, she was sitting directly across from Heechul and I, but her stare was just so creepy.

     "I...I wasn't staring, unnie," she says.

"It's fine," Heechul says. "The guys seem pretty curious, too. They sometimes think I'm not straight. This keeps them guessing."

     I begin to try to hold in my laughter, but then it spills out of me. He just looks at me for a moment.

I start to feel my face get very red as I realize what I'm doing.

     "I'm sorry, oppa," I say.

"Did...did you just... disrespect me?" he says.

     "I'm very sorry, Heechul oppa."

He begins to give me a "I'm not sure whether to accept your apology," look http://i34.tinypic.com/50mkwm.png. Finally, he smiles and says, "I was only kidding, dongsaeng."

    I sigh in relief. "Thank you, oppa. But please don't scare me like that."

"Ne, I will try not to," he says, putting his arm around me for a few seconds. It's a bit strange, but I don't mind.