8: the Hyungs

The wizard Love Story

 

 

[Eumi's POV]

 

i sat down the couched and buried my stupid face. Babo~! since when did you started to kiss a guy so suddenly?! and for the record! he stood there shocked half mad! you know you dont like Key and you know he doesn't like you yet you kissed hims so stupidly on the cheeks! running like crazy dragging key and then kissing him?! -____-" this is really a long tiring day.

 

*knock *knock *knock

 

 

I sat up and look at the door to be wondering who would visit me so early?, except for onew who just did it a while ago, earlier than i thought though -_____-" i held my arms up and started waggling my finger which was pointing at the door to then opened by itself. the goy said 'huh' to then peak his innocent face inside my cabin. it was onew, i smiled at him and he pouted.

 

 

"yah~! can i come in?" he asked.

 

"sure, come sit beside me." i told him patting the couch to signal him where to sit. he then came in with my unifrorm. O_____O

 

"OMO, why do you have that?"

 

"yah~! we just looked for you a while ago and you know why,..." he said to then look away, i smiled at him and took the uniform.

 

"i go change then, call the others to wait for me, let's go inside class together ^____^" i said to then kiss Onew on the cheeks and ran to the Bathroom door, shut it, and locked it.

 

 

(~o~) im realy starting to think your a ert eumi! kissing Key and Onew.. -_____-, was i trying to seduce them? was i doing something wrong? well, i hope not because im totally going to get myself killed for doing so. i sighed and then started changing myself with the uniform Oppa just kept on holding while finding me. ^^ and it was settled, the oppa's totally looked for me~! kekeke~! >:)

 

 

[Minho's POV]

 

 

Sh*t Minho! why were you even spying on them! look at you! you made yourself jealous and sad~! TT^TT. i was peeking through the window hoping to get good news if Eumi was okay when i suddenly saw her kissing Hyung in the cheeks and ran of while hyung smiled like a psycho and dancing like crazy inside her cabin.

 

 

"Hyung you spying?" a voice from my back talked, i look around and saw no one, could it be...

 

"Taemin Hyung?" i asked wiggling my eyebrows. suddenly out of nowhere taemin was seen and my face was inches from his shirt. i looked up and then gave him this (=______=) look.

 

"Hyung at least tell me you were spying along with me"

 

"wait me? no,i wasn't spying on Eumi, i was spying on you." he pointed at me.

 

"sheesh whatever" i rolled my eyes and looked back to the window where i saw Onew watching TV.

 

"seriously Hyung" Taemin said, i act as if i didn't hear him and went to face Onew at her cabin, when suddenly Taemin held my arms and stopped me from knocking

 

"Hyung, you telling him what you saw?" taemin asked worriedly.

 

"so you were spying on them?"

 

"yah~! okay maybe i did spy on them but i also spied on you that counts!" he whined like a child. i rolled my eyes and knocked.

 

"oh hyung i was about to call you" Onew said. i looked at him in disbelief, is this my Hyung?! did he just Lie to me?!

 

 

I looked at Taemin who was shocked and looking at me and was shooking his head and then looking at onew again who was raising an eyebrow at us. we looked at each other and tried to communicate using our faces which onew probably never understands, he always get confused at our faces.

 

 

 

[Key's POV]

 

 

Sh*t! that B*tch just kissed me on the cheeks! wait! why am i so affected?! at least she didn't stole my first kissed right? yeah that's right key~! be positive. i laid down and looked at the ceiling to then hold my cheeks where eumi just suddenly kissed and then i smiled for no Effin reason looking at the ceiling where a picture of us boys was paste.

 

 

i heard a chatted from downstairs so i stood up and looked down the window to see minho Arguing with taemin, suddenly i heard taemin said Eumi and a spying word so that means they were spying on eumi?! WTF?! they seriously did that?! could it be they like Her?! OMO that's to unbelievable to believe! and where is Onew by the way? And Jonghyun too.

 

 

"You guys..... tsk, erts." i mumbled.

 

 

i quickly went back to my bed and threw a imaginary ball into the air like i was shooting. Eumi, why so innocent? why so interesting? why so secret in your life? WTF?! O___O oh no, i did not think about her~! i just didn't! seriously erased those thoughts it's irritating! >_____< i would never care about her,she isn't interesting at all, and she isn'tinocent, more like she is a monster!

 

 

 

"Hyung you in there?" a voiced from outside which distracted my thoughts -____- was heard behind the door and i was sure it was jonghyun.

 

"Ne, come in." Jonghyun opened the door and looked around.

 

"This is strange," i looked at Jonghyun i raised a brow and he looked at me smiling.

 

"you cleaned your room so neatly!!" he said spreading his arms and looking all Crazy. i threw a pillow at him and he was like.

"oh your on" he held the pillow up and i ran, so were officially having a pillow fight.

 

 

 

[Eumi's POV]

 

 

I went down to see the three oppas getting all awkward and looking away instead of having the teasing time. i look at them in disbelief and hey just raised their eyebrows at me. i sat down beside Minho as he looked away getting all red. i looked at beside me which was Taemin and he did the same. what their doing should be stopped because it's giving me the creeps and i can't handle it!

 

 

"where are the others?"

 

"oh Onew haven't called them yet." Minho said while glaring at Onew.

 

"OMO, it's almost 7 i'll call them, stay here" i said making them sit back as i ran towards the Cabin which was beside mine =_____=.

 

 

i opened the door and looked around, nobody was there. I looked at the kitchen and saw the fridge open, i closed it and sighed. I went to the living room and saw the pillows on the floor, i sighed again and picked it up. i went to the hallway of the Cabin,and sighed as i placed back the mat neatly. i went to the rooms and the last thing i had to check on was Key's.

 

 

I went there and knocked. the boys said come in so i went in to be then greeted by a soft sweet smell pillow hit my face and they were like O____O and i was like =______= and held the pillow, they looked at me with an 'Oh. ou-look' and i smirked at them like crazy to then held my pointy finger up and waggle it. to then point at key and Jonghyun who were hugging each other like crazy.

 

 

 

and...

 

 

 

*WAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK~!*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeong~! Happy holiday's to my fellow filipino friends ^^. eeeeei~! it's already 1:25 AM~! OMO im gonna get killed by my mom if i don't sleep by now~! anyway just Updating my first chapter for the day ^^ yesterday i succeded with two or three~! and i hope i can update today more after i drift myself to sleep~! well~! Annyeong everyone and have a great morning while i go and drift myself into sleep until i am called a dead meat~! >:)

Wish me Luck on my Sleep guys~! ^____^V

-ashleykobai ♥