14

The wizard Love Story

 

 

[Key's POV]

 

 

It has been one month since Eumi last came to school, she was really sick and Taemin was taking care of her so much even though Luke was always present in Eumi's house when she needs her the most, i guess all of us agreed to let Taemin do what he wants since nobody trust Luke.... and don't get me wrong, Luke is really not a trust worthy guy.

 

 

Last time when Taemin had this so called project the teacher gave him he let me go to Eumi's cabin for him and i didn't know why but when i came right inside her room without knocking i saw Luke and his face was really near Eumi's face, and the worst part? Eumi threw her pillows on me because of not knocking before coming in so now i was totally banned inside her house.

 

 

And there was another last time that Taemin was checking on Eumi and he realized the water he gave to Eumi was not pure, he said he saw some chemical's floating on the Water so he threw it away and got a new one without luke knowing. So we can totally say that Luke is not worthy to be trusted by us Hyungs.

 

 

"Key! you have been out of the world since a while ago" Jonghyun shouted to me.

 

"Sorry~! i just really had a bad time"

 

"yeah a bad time because Eumi banned him from coming to her Cabin" Onew smirked and continued eating with that Alodia gal.

 

"Yah! Aniyo! i wasn't saying i was having a bad time because of that! " i shouted Onew and Alodia Chuckled While Jonghyun just rolled his eyes.

 

 

We are now currently inside the Canteen Eating since ONew invited us to. Well i was also eating chicken since onew forgot about us so he just gave us some chickens also since he got like 40 of it for him and Alodia, and you can definitively say they were the same,  chicken addicts, the weird thing is while they are eating they laugh at their own world.

 

 

Jonghyun kicked my feet slowly and i look at him, his eyes signaled me to look at Onew, i look at Onew and he was trying to feed Alodia with the chicken on his hand, alodia bit a skin from the chicken and they giggled together. i Rolled my eyes and Jonghyun was just smiling like crazy mouthing can you believe this?!

 

 

"Hyung are you sure you two aren't dating?" Onew and Alodia's eyes widened and shook their heads at the same time.

 

"Don't fool us Onew, you two are dating right?" Jonghyun smirked and i high fived with him.

 

"Aniyo! i could never"  The two of them chorused, we high fived again and they just rolled their eyes.

 

 

[Eumi's POV] 

 

Finally after so many days i finally am able to stand up and get myself to go to school, i guess i just became stronger the last time and it came back again, TT___TT now i really pitty Taemin because he have been Taking care of me and i don't know what to actually repay him! aish~! i could have just let Luke do all the job since he is my Company.

 

 

I Stood up and look at myself on the mirror scanning every inch of my body making sure there was nothing weird, i went outside and look at Luke who was happily playing with my phone. I chuckled at the innocent kid and drag him outside with me. we walked to the Building and we made our way to the Canteen since i didn't eat my lunch Yet.

 

 

"You sit here Luke i will just order" Luke nodded and sat while playing, i just shook my head and made my way to the counter to buy.

 

"Eumi-yah~!" someone shouted, i look around and scanned the place, someone was waving i look closer to see it was Jonghyun waving happily. I smiled and waved back. Taemin then stood up and signaled me to sit with them, i wave my head signaling that i don't want to and pointed at luke. Taemin nodded and sat back.

 

 

I ordered my food and forgot what Luke likes i scanned around to see this 'Company food' sign, i smiled and then told the lady to get one of those for my company, she smiled and nodded and made it a free one since all the companion's food being served is free, she placed it on a tray with wings and she just told me to pushed it to where my table will be.

 

 

I thanked the lady and pushed the Tray to our table, good thing the flying tray was handy,i didn't have to carry it with me. i sat and look at Luke, luke gave me the cellphone as he smiled. i smiled and took it. i look at his expression as he saw his food, he lighted up and started eating happily like a cute puppy eating it's food.

 

 

Suddenly out of nowhere Key was sitting next to me, i look at him and he just glared at me, what;'s his problem? he looked at Luke and he was still eating happily, soon they were chatting while eating and it just became like that until Luke's phone rang and signaled every Companion to come to their school because of an emergency.

 

 

"I didn't know Luke was such a Friendly guy" Key smiled and rested on his two hands wrapping each other on the table.

 

"Tsk, whatever"

 

"wae? are you Mad because it seem like we think your not around?"

 

"Aniyo and why would i?" i stood up and ready to leave the canteen when key suddenly came near my back.

 

"Wha- what are you doing?!"