5: Incidents

The wizard Love Story

 

 

"Urgh~!" I said as i lay down at the sofa and tried to close my eyes.

 

"Maknae, why so tired?" asked key as he tries to sit me up.

 

"i have been following Luke all day trying to find Eumi's Cabin yet it was next to ours" 

 

"oooh~ that's got to be the most tiring job Taemin-ah" Minho said while pressing on the TV remote sitting on the floor.

 

 

I can't believe a school is like this, you know, once your a new student you can spend your first day of school anywhere inside the school. Well obviously no one has ever wen toutside the school because they said it was full of Different and terrifying creatures, like a Turtle Killer, which they said is like a monkey but has the face of a cat and eats turtle. i found that from a library corner inside the school while watching at Eumi. ^^V

 

I sat up and look at the TV comercial where its all about this newly made water magic for $5. OOOH~! believe it or not Luke was one of the actor there and he was indeed a talented young man, someday i will be like that too~! ^___^ i look at my Hyungs and they didnt even gave a shoking face, instead it was more like----> =_____=

 

Man, i think everyone in this group hates luke, but why exactly?

 

 

[Eumi's POV]

 

 

Gosh~! i have been walking around the whole school following Luke who got confused where my Cabin really was. i asked him to just relax and sleep i knew he was tired so i then find my own cabin and met taemin along the way, he was suttering along the way and i don't freakin know why he was like that, he was even uncomfortable to where the hell we were.

 

 

Luckily i found my Cabin just in time for the sun to come down, and luckily it was my first day so its a free day inside the Wizard Academy ^___^ i look around my cabin angd got bored -___-" i dont even know why i was bored but okay~! tie to go to the Boy's Cabin~! which was beside my house =____= i think luke was realy tired today, that must be it, but at least i did get to know him better.

 

 

Flashback

 

"hey Oppa, shouldn't we start walking to my cabin now?" 

 

"wait im trying to familiarize where to go" he said getting confused with the map he has been helding for a while. i started looking through his face, long nose, probably the most nicest lips, has the perfect size for a boy his age, and everything <3 

 

I looked around and smell the breeze, i looked at the huge castle like building and again to luke who was still confused. just where the heck is this cabin?! we have been standing here in the front gate looking all stupid and yet no one dares to just move and follow the map rather than familiarizing it since we can held on to it until we get there!

 

He started getting all smiley and he was lighting y\up, meaning, he must've got the way to the cabin! he looked at me then smiled, i was right~! the best smile~! -3- he held my arms and started walking while looking at the map, i just followed him until he stopped again, scratched his head and then turned to look at me one more time.

 

"or maybe it was this way" he mumbled and then held my arms again and started walking. we kept doing the same thing over and over again until...

 

After 1Hour...

"Luke, you know your way to your cabin right?"

 

"yeah, why?" he said still scratching his head and looking at the map. i held his map and he looked at me confused.

 

"maybe you should get some sleep, i will get my way to the cabin" he shooked his head and started looking at the map again. i pulled it a little closer to me and..

 

"come one, im sure i can find my way and im fine with just me, nice to meet you again" i smiled at him and that made him convinced. he gave me the map and started walking his way to his cabin,

 

"you sure?" he asked me again.

 

"yes now go shoo shoo" i told him. he smiled and walked away. 

 

i was finally starting to get back on track, and along the way i saw taemin :) good thing he helped me find my way back.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

*knock *knock *knock

 

 

"come in" said a guy from behind the door. i opened it and saw 5 young Guys with Six paxk Abbs walking, and sitting around the Cabin. i quickly covered my eyes.

 

"hello~! eyes here~! mind putting on your shirts?!" i asked sarcastically.

 

"oh~!" all of them said, i walked my way inside while one of my hands covered my eyes and the other holding everywhere to know where i was going. i trippede and i tried to opened my eyes only to see Jonghyun under me. O__________O Jonghyun!?

 

 

I was above him, he was shock too and looked stiff, did i trip over something and fell on him?! i was holding above his and i think he was hugging me not so tight. i looked at him and he looked at me, those eyes, they were sparkilig, and his lips were shapely formed, his nose was also long. am i also falling for him?!

 

 

"Hyung!" shouted someone from the boys which made us snapped out from staring at each other. i got off him and bowed.

 

"mianhae, i wasnt looking." i bowed again and again.

 

"no, it's okay, you didn't mean to get trip" he smiled, HEAVENLY~

 

 

I looked at the guys and all of them were wearing a shirt wihile Jonghyun still haven't because of the incident. he coughed and went to his room. i sat down beside Onew and stared at this yummy food he has been holding. i looked at him and he looked at me and i was sure he was thinking i was weird for staring at his chicken and to his face again and my lips. xD

 

"want one?" he asked.

 

 

HE ASKED?! I DIDN'T KNOW HE TALKS! XD

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Wah~! thanks for getting this far, and so far so good~! three seems to confessed they like her, but what about the two? let's all find out~! ^____^ will jonghyun give the chance open his heart and make himself fall for Eumi? will Onew do the same? what about Luke? and What about Ellsie who seems to be addicted to Key? will this result to a good ending or a bad one? 

i was looking through poster stories a while ago and just can't seem to find the right people to make it, please help me~! ^^ hope i can find the right poster for this story~!