2: WA

The wizard Love Story

 

 

"mom?! can't you see we cant keep them, they are guys! G-U-Y-S!" 

 

"idiot! i know how to spell guys, duh. and besides their handsome work with it okay?"

 

"what?! handsome?! a guy down there has his hair shaved of from the sides!" i shouted while holding the side of my head.

 

"i can hear you bobo!" shouted downstairs.

 

 

i sighed and look at mom daydreaming. If this has to be it then i will have to work with it, im sure eventually they will be gone. and i just got the thing that will make them go away >:)

I went downstairs and glared at them. they glared back. Mom went down and smiled stupidly at the space and walk right outside. that means i have to get going too. i grabbed my bag and went outside. i was about to close the door when someoneheld it.

 

 

"waht do you want?" i shouted.

 

"bobo! we are also going to your school duh!" shouted key

 

"what?!" he looked at me like ---> (-_____-)

 

"dear they also have powers." i looked at mom ubelievably and looked at the guys giving me a peace sign.

 

 

We went inside the car and of all the guys i could sat beside with it was KEY. i glared at him and he glared back. i looked at the other guys, Onew and Taemin were happily giggling while looking at me, Minho was drinking from a glass of juice, Key was- WTF?! minho drinking from a GLASS OF JUICE?!

 

 

"uh, exactly where did you get that?" ii asked minho.

 

"oh this? i magically got this."

 

"and your magic is?"

 

"everything i want i will cast a spell and it will be on my hand." i look at him not believing a word he said.

 

"then try getting an ipad then."

 

"okay."

 

 

he closed his eyes and i waited. Onew and taemin were still giggling and key was like -(-___-") *poke *poke *poke. i cant believe he just closed his eyes and then what?! nothing happened! bobo! why am i even believing this guy?! he got nothing!

 

 

*PLOOP

 

 

key- -(O___O")

 

 

Me- (/OoO\)

 

 

Onew and taemin /(=_=)/\(=o=\)

 

 

"now do you believe me?" an ipad out of nowhere magically came into his hands.

 

 

i rolled my eyes and went back to key who was still shock. didn't he knew Minho's powers?! i mean they were together long ago right? and they might be together always right? but why was he shock? I looked at minho and he was happily smirking and looking at key while he preassed down his Ipad.

 

 

*POKE

 

 

Key then went back o his self and then tried to get the ipad from minhos hand. minho stretched his arms to the side and his other one was blocking key and now they were actually doing this silly fight. onew and taemin on the other hand were squished by the gigantic minho. i didnt have anything to do so...

 

 

~Minho has this ipad on his hand, give it to me as fast as you can~

 

 

*POOF

 

 

*PLOOP

 

 

[A/N:Wah~! silly author is trying to make funny sounds! >___< haha~! dont mind me keep reading >:D]

 

"huh?" -key and minho

 

"hahahaha~!" i luaghed evilly. they looked at me and then key started reaching for the IPAD i then quickly made a spell and now it was on minhos hand.

 

 

Key looked at me angrily and then reached for the ipad on minho's hand. minho winked at me and then i casted the spell again, and then we went over and over and key wouldnt even try to stop. he doesnt like lossing eiy? now i know so i then...

 

 

~magicaly place the ipad inside my bag~

 

 

*POOF

 

 

KEY--> (=_____=)

 

 

Me (^_____________^)V

 

 

"we are here."

 

 

i looked outside and saw a very huge building with people flying around casting spells, battling on the ground, teachers shouting, students running, things floating, water sprinkling, fire breathing dragons, Dog turning into a vampire, People turning into an oven, people teleporting from a whole in the sky, and many more powers that i didnt mentioned.

 

I looked at the boys and there faces were like *_____*. i couldnt understand why because they were looking everywhere. so that means they didnt knew this place? i mean its true its a secret place. That's why our van just teleported from the garage to a magical island. 

 

And yes, our school was placed on a magical island full of unbelieveably creautures that didnt exist in the real world. it was like this when the Black magic started trying to attack the school, but good thing it was protected by a huge forcefield surrounding it. After the attack the principal then cast a spell and teleported it here. 

 

we were supposed to be staying here but my mother didnt like it, so the principal just gave me a teleporter. which i didnt used because i had my own magic. i didnt really getwhat magic i got but i just believe that im a full wizard.

 

our school is divided into two sections, the half-wizards, which are people with only one power, and the full wizards , which have all the powers in the world, and im one of them i guess. well thats what the Queen of wizards told me.

 

 

"hey you going out or what?" asked key while waving his hands in front of me.

 

 

"you go ahead."

 

"well hello we dont know which way to go."

 

"then call dora bobo!"

 

"your the bobo its map not her :P" so key also watches dora the explorer? tsk, how gay.

 

"dear you will be staying here in the academy now with the guys. have fun and i also teleported your lugages, its in room 11."

 

 

Oh great mom made me stay here in the school because the guys are here, and she made me moved in the middle of the school year! what a life! i looked at the guys and they were innocently looking at me. i look at myself in a mirror i just magically let out and checked my face. there's is not a single dirt why are they looking at me?

i look at them and i saw one of the boys going to touch a dog, a FIRE BREATHING DOG! i lift my hands while running and summon a water dragon, the dog backed off and the boys looked at me with a 'what are you doing-look'

 

 

"dont look at me! that dog is about to rele-"

 

The dog released a fire and the boys then fly off, i got on my dragon and tried to catch them, minho, Taemin, onew, jonghyun, and then...

 

 

oh no, where is key?!

 

[A/N: please comment if you ever are reading this story~! TT^TT i dont know if someone out there is actually reading, at least tell me so i can say thank you, im really feeling lonely right now without anyone's comment, and for the record i think im talking to myself, WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO?! and thank you if ever you are indeed reading this~! ^_______^ Kamsahamndia~! :D]