9: Spwizard?

The wizard Love Story

 

 

I went there and knocked. the boys said come in so i went in to be then greeted by a soft sweet smell pillow hit my face and they were like O____O and i was like =______= and held the pillow, they looked at me with an 'Oh. ou-look' and i smirked at them like crazy to then held my pointy finger up and waggle it. to then point at key and Jonghyun who were hugging each other like crazy.

 

 

and...

 

 

 

*WAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK~!*

 

 

Every pillow in the room was hitting Key and Jonghyun. I kept on laughing until pillows were then thrown towards me, i look at them to be smirking and started throwing the pillows so, eventually were like pillow fighting only it's throwing not hitting ^^. We have been doing it until my watch suddenly buzzt, i stop and look at it to see it near 7:30 i then look at them.

 

 

"oh god were almost late" i told them. they stop what they were doing and then held my wrist to then drag me out of their house, we went to my house and we dragged the three out and into the huge building.

 

 

i Look at them and they were all like innocent kids looking everywhere, i giggle and then get the paper inside my bag which contains all these information we need. *Room 204 Section B* i held Jonghyun's arm and drag him to our room while the other's followed. It was really tiring because our room was like on the 7th floor i guess. and who knows there's probably a lot more.

 

 

[A/N: watch Harry Potter? did you see their school with those stairs moving around like you know? it's kind of like that ^^. ehihihi, sorry, i really like Harry potter]

 

 

I look around the 7th floor (maybe) and look for room 204, and right there BINGO~! found it~! ^___^ i look at them and their faces were like 'why bring us here- look' i smiled at them and showed them the paper and pointed on that information, they nodded and looked at their own paper, Jonghyun and Onew sighed while Key, Minho, and Taemin smiled.

 

 

 

"so? what section?" i asked.

 

"I'm section C room 205" Jonghyun and onew said. they looked at each other and smiled bitterly.

 

"WEre the same~!" the three then spoke and high five at each other.

 

"why so happy?" i asked again.

 

"nothing" they all said. this was just getting weird =____= hope i don't get to see more weird people than they.

 

 

The two then bid goodbye and went to room 205 which was right in front of our room. The Four of us nodded at each other signaling to open this huge door. i opened it and i don't know why but im also shaking. i then saw a few people sitting on chairs with arm chair which were floating. the teacher which was also floating then smiled and bowed.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, are you the new students?" we nodded and smiled and bowed.

 

"Right then please tell me your powers." The boys looked at me so i had to be the first =_____='

 

"i don't really know" they looked at me with this shocked face.

 

"Mine is invisibility" Taemin added.

 

"Mine is fire" Key then spoke, so that;'s why fire lilted up when me and key were alone a while ago.

 

"mine is Wishing Spell" Minho then added and smiled.

 

[A/N: sorry but i don't know what to call with minho's so called powers, i just said wishing spell because all he wished will be in his hands  ^_____^ haha~! well, go on continue reading, i don't want to bother]

 

 

The teacher nodded and floated the three to their seats, i looked at her with this how about me look and she just looked at me with this very Happy yet worried yet i can't really explain face and just signaled me to come near her. i floated to her to make everyone surprised. she was also surprised. just because they see a girl floating in mid air doesn't mean they should be surprised.!

 

 

"Dear, wouldn't your magic be floating?" the teacher asked.

 

"Aniyo, i can also cast spells" i added, she nodded and started listing things on her paper.

 

"Then what else can you do?"

 

"I can also read minds, be invisible, lit up fire, an-" i was cut off with my teacher happily writing more in her paper while talking.

 

"i think your special, please go to your seat beside your Buddy Minho" she said pointing to minho's direction.

 

 

I went to my seat and looked at minho, minho gave a thumbs up and then looked at the teacher. i looked at Key and Taemin which were beside each other behind me and minho and they also gave a thumbs up, i rolled my eyes and went to look at the teacher who was now writing information on the board. *Spwizards* 

 

 

Spwizards? what is she writing? she kept writing more information and i guess i was so lazy to read it all i will just wait for the teacher to tell us, while she was doing that the students started chit chatting about the same thing, they were saying that;s a special person, it is so rare and all, and that this person has to do with something about saving our school from this Black magic whatso.

 

 

"Do you think your a spwizard?" asked minho, i looked at him in disbelief and rolled my eyes.

 

"i d-don't know"

 

"Hey, Noona, do you think yo-"

 

"just shut up" i cut taemin off because i know he was going to ask the same thing which i don't want to know about.

 

 

The teacher was done writing and placed the chalk back to it's chalk box to then look at all of us and smile again, she was weird though because it looks like she smiled bitterly. i don't know but she was cut off with her weird smile when she suddenly held her phone from her pocket and looked at something, for me i think it was a message.

 

 

The teacher afterwards looked at me worriedly and then added more information on the board which made all the students chit chat a little longer. i looked at the boys and they were playing -____-' i know, they never grow up. *face palmed* i looked at the other classmates and now they were pointing at me secretly even though i can actually see it.

 

 

 

[Jonghyun's POV]

 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah~! i can't believe im in section c! can't i just be with Eumi!? don't worry later i will definitely spend my whole free time with her. okay okay, AND THE BOYS. *roll eyes* me and Onew where finally getting to know many people inside the classroom because it seems like the teacher was still not around.

 

 

Onew was eating chicken with this new friend (girl). and it seems like the girl was also addicted, the worst part is, they were eating together with just one piece of a chicken's leg! And every time i try talking to hyung he wouldn't listen and just continue laughing and chit chatting with the girl like he doesn't even hear me say his name.

 

 

After a while guys started going near me and asking if i was addicted in basketball and i nodded, then they went all crazy and started doing high five with the others. Oh i didn't tell you my powers right? i let out water. ^____^ and yes im the opposite of key. you know why i know key was fire? because me and taemin were spying on Eumi and Key just a while ago, ehihihihi >:)

 

 

"Hyung! you have been staring for minutes already!" Onew shouted. i looked at him and to the people around, they were already going outside, recess?

 

"what happened?" i asked.

 

 

"the teacher came here a while ago and told us to go home because of some emergency she just had."

 

"ohw, and where are you going?"

 

"im heading to the canteen with Alodia to eat" he said happily while placing his arms around alodia's neck. i rolled my eyes and just followed them.

 

 

I look around and it seems like all the students were sent home because of an emergency that i didn't even know. i looked at the room where eumi went in and opened it. the students were now packing their things and the others went pass me to get out of the room. i saw Eumi and the Boys packing up so i just waited outside.

 

They went out and Eumi's wasnt around. they look at me and i smiled and hugged key.

 

 

"Hyung i missed you" i joked.

 

"Yah~! we just separated for like an hour hyung, and you missed me that much?" he asked, i nodded like a kid and he just giggled.

 

"where is Eumi?"

 

"she was said to stay" minho then butted in.

 

I nodded and pouted.

 

"You miss her too hyung?"

 

"aniyo!" i shouted, they laughed off and then held my arms to then dragged me somewhere.

 

guess my plan isn't working YET >:)

 

 

[Eumi's POV]

 

"Mam you asked me to stay" i said as i went closer to the teacher.

 

"ohw, yes, please sit there, i will just call someone outside" she said as she smiled bitterly.

 

 

i sat down and waited, she opened the door wide and people with the same uniform my teacher have all started coming inside, i believe they are also Teachers, then one man in a black suit came in with another buy with this gray suit and was like being all strict, so i believe this was the head of a ll teachers. he looked at me and was like shocked and then went back to his self.

 

 

I looked at my teacher and was smiling at me and then came next to me to sit down on the flying chair. i looked at the teacher in front to then held a stick and pointed it to the board with that Spwizard writings and information. i looked at him and he looked backed smiling. I know somethings not right and i can feel it.

 

 

 

AM I ONE OF THE SO CALLED SPWIZARDS?!