1: Unbelievable

The wizard Love Story

 

*BOOOOGSH

 

"yah!"  i shouted. i looked at the one thrwowing my pillow. -_- oh, its mom. i rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

 

*SHAKE *SHAKE *SHAKE

 

"wah~! stop it!" i shouted tryingto hold on the bed being shaked bymy stupid mother.

 

"thats for not waking up babo!" my mom shouted. 

 

/(-__-") is this really my mom?! i mean look how she wakes me up! is that even proper?! i know i got used to this but it suddenly came to my mind to complain aboutthis stuff! i hate it! And who in theworld of moms would shout at her own daughter babo?!

I sat up and saw my mom happily closing the door. i face palmed and then went to do my daily routine. I got out the shower and went to the living room to ask where my stupid uniform was placed. and yes, im just wearing a towel and wrapped it around my body. 

 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" i shouted. This stupid mother of mine had let 5 handsome boys in!

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" they shouted.

 

"dear, dear, please calm down your uniform is upstairs in your closet." she smiled happily. WTF?!

 

i looked at the boys and they were just smily smirking like an idiot. i looked at them angrily and...

 

~5 boys happily smirking on the couch should forgot the scene were i went out~

 

*SHWIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

 

[A/N: yah! dont mind that shwing part, thats just sign the magic was done.]

 

I looked at the boys and they were all so inocent looking at the tv screen. i looked at my mother and yup she was making that 'what did you do-look' to me. haha. im so in big trouble if mom knows i casted a spell.

After i changed into my uniform i quickly went to the kitchen and saw those stupid boys happily eating with mother like they were a family. i noticed my twin brothers looking at mom weirdly which made me giggle a little. 

i Sat down my favorite chair and looked at the boys who were looking at me weirdly.

 

 

"who is she/who are they?" we both said. i looked at them in anger and they looked at me the same way.

 

"haha Eumi meet the boys, Boys, meet Eumi"

 

"mom can you be more litteral in meeting me with someone?" i said sarcastically.

 

"hey why are you so disrespectful to your mother?" asked a tall boy.

 

"hey cant youmind your own bussiness tall guy?!" 

 

"hey were the visitors here be more respectful!" said a guy with this hair shaved at the side.

"shut up Shaved guy" i said

 

"Please tell her our names." all the boys said while looking at my mom.

 

"haha what a cute quarel. *cute mom? cute?!~* anyway, this is Minho (tall guy) this is Key (Shaved guy) this is onew (uh the monster eating chicken) Jonghyun (the hair was went up) and taemin (Girly face guy)"

 

"k." i then continued eating my food.

 

We were so quiet and the boys were looking at me like 'Your going to be dead-look' while eating their food. i was already so uncomfortable because this Minho guy was beside me. i looked at the juice and was placed somewhere near the Key guy.

I lift my arms and everyone followed my arms, i then quickly wiggle my arms pointing at the juice and then the juice floated. Everyone followed where the juice floted to then be grabbed by my other hands.

I poured the juice to my glass and still everyone was looking at me like 'That is imossible-look'. But still i dranked my juice slowly.

 

"dear, this guys will be staying with us for a while" i then was shoked and spit out the juice to be then sprayed in front of my mom. she looked at me like (-______-) then wiped her face.

 

"please stop using your powers for a while okay?" i nodded.

 

 

WHAT??! I NODDED?! this possibly cant be happening to me! i mean! look at opur house its huge i know but, staying with these guys gives me the creeps and i hate it when mom do this everytime she sees handsome boys asking her to let them stay for the night.

 

THIS WILL BE THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE DAY EVER.