10: Minho and Eumi

The wizard Love Story

 

 

That was tiring, they let me stayed inside the room yet they just let me leave after all the teachers look at me with a shocked face. i went outside and sighed after closing the door. i looked around and started floating downstairs to go to the canteen. i sat down a table for two and started eating every food i just bought. i popped out one of the favorite books of harry potter and started reading.

 

 

I suddenly stopped when i feel like someone was sitting down on the chair in front of me. i looked up to see Minho popping out a bottle of juice and then drinking it all. he looked at me and made this peace sign and smiled. i smiled back and continued reading while he stared at me. He stared at me for like 3 chapters of me reading and i didn't mind him until i suddenly felt uneasy with him.


 

"you okay?"

 

"wae? i didn't do anything." he said smirking. i looked at him weirdly and then turned to face my book again.


"you know I'm going to melt with you staring at me you know." he smirked and then shrugged his shoulders, he drank again and was sweating.

 

"why are you sweating?" i asked. he looked at himself and wiped the sweat away.


"aniyo, it's just the water i drank." he said and smiled again, i rolled my eyes and continued reading.

 

 

After eating all my food that i bought i stood up and minho followed, i grabbed my book as he grabbed his water and i walked towards outside the canteen and he followed. i went to the near by bench and sat down to continue reading, minho sat down and then popped out another chapter of harry potter, i looked at him in a weird way and he just smiled at me.


 

I popped out a bottle of soda and he did the same, i look at him again and he just smiled. i smiled bitterly and started drinking my soda, he did the same. i stopped and placed it down and continued reading. he did it too. i have been reading on the bench for hours and he never got tired looking at me while doing everything i actually do.

 

 

"why are you following me?" i finally asked.


"bwo? me? following you? aniyo, I'm just really like you" he chuckled and then continued reading, i shook my head and then chuckled.

 

"wae? are you following me now?" he said.


I laughed and " aniyo, I'm just really like you" i said sarcastically, he rolled his eyes and continued reading while i did the same.

 

 

We had been reading on the bench for hours, there would be times he would suddenly stand up and started jogging in place and then sit back to start reading again and i would do the same. there were times i would suddenly stretch my arms up down side and he would also do the same, then soon we would laugh at our small funny jokes.


 

[Author's POV]

 

 

Eumi and Minho suddenly improved their relationship as friends by just sitting around the bench doing weir stuffs, but little did they know, just around the corner with this invisibility powers four boys were watching their every move getting pissed off and all.


 

* hyung, are you planning on hitting on her?!* key asked himself. *okay i know i don't have the right to be mad, wait i do! that's my hyung we are best buds and now he is trying to be more than friends with the girl i don't and won't ever like?!* he thought again and then held his hair in anger while the other boys watch them pissed off.

 

 

*Hyung one touch I'm gonna kill you* Jonghyun thought to himself.


 

*why am i even here with this three idiots?!* asked onew while eating the chicken and looking at the two lovey dovey, like he was watching a movie.

 

 

*OH~ why is Hyung like this?! she's mine hyung!* shouted taemin in his mind.


 

they walked near them as they started tickling each other. Taemin looked at key with a worried face and key just rolled his eyes. Jonghyun imagined hitting Minho in the air like it was real. and Onew was, still eating =_____=' im sure this kid is totally going to get fat soon. they went a little far so Minho wont notice and they just look at them in jealousy.

 

 

Minho suddenly went up and held eumi's wrist to then drag her somewhere. the four then quickly followed them as jonghyun grabbed hold of the book eumi left and ran with the other hyungs. they ended up loosing the two and panting on the main door of the school, they stopped and catch some air as they figure out where the hell those two could be going.


 

"where are they?" asked Jonghyun who was panting like crazy.

 

"we lost them?" Onew asked innocently, they glared at him and he just backed off.


"where the hell could Minho drag her?" asked taemin.

 

"why are we even following them?" key asked annoyed.


"aigo, let's just stop this." Jonghyun said as he sat down.

 

 

Taemin let the invisibility power off and they were now sitting on the ground catching their breaths. People were staring at them weirdly but they didn't mind.


 

[A/N: Annyeong~! sorry to bother everyone~! ^^ i just want to clear this thing out inside my head before i can forget, Minho has this wishing power, Key has the Fire power, Taemin has the invisibility, jonghyun has the water and onew has the vision eyes get? okay~! continue~!]

 

 

Eumi and Minho were now on the tallest tower of the castle like building. Eumi looked around and smelled the breeze as minho looked at her. She looked at minho and then to somewhere around the forest, something from the forest glowed and then there was black smoke coming out, she pointed at it and minho just stared confused at what it might be.


 

"Aniyo eumi don't try to get in other's business" Minho suddenly spoked.

 

"Aniyo, im not going to in, im just checking what it might be." Eumi smiled and then out came white angel like wings from her back and she flew off to that certain place.


 

Minho got no other options but to join her, so he wished to get what eumi has on her back and flew to where eumi is going. they landed on that part of the forest and then hid behind the trees. All they saw where animals, different kind of animals, a bear was standing up and mixing something from a huge bowl.

 

 

[A/N: you know what kind of bowl? the one used of the witches? yes that's it.]


 

They look as the bear then gave that stick to a young woman witch holding this wand and smirking while looking at the bowl, she popped out a glass and then took a glass of the so called potion they were making, she laughed and then started casting a spell with her wand, after doing thats she place it high and lightning strikes the glass and she then drank it.

 

 

Minho and Eumi look at each other and back to the witch, she became a young teenage girl making that evil laugh. suddenly out from somewhere someone touched minho and eumi's back they look at it to see Ellsie and Luke , the two smiled and ellsie and luke did the same thing. Luke placed his fingers up to his mouth signaling the two of them to shut up they nodded.


 

After sometime looking at the teenage witch they just flew back to the tallest part of the building, you know how ellsie and luke got to go to the tallest? they changed into birds, Luke and Ellsie are having the same powers witch is changing to anything. so they changed into birds and flew off with Minho and eumi.

 

 

"who was that Ellsie?" asked minho.


"that was the south witch it is the queen of the forest of the south, she is good though not like her other sisters," Ellsie explained. Minho and Eumi nodded.

 

"What were you doing there Noona?" asked Luke. Eumi made a peace sign and pointed towards Minho


"b-bwo? why m-me?" Minho asked.

 

"You didn't stop me from going" Eumi added and made the :P face.


"your dead if the principal will ever know you came there" Ellsie added. Minho gulped and look at Eumi and she just peace signed uneasily.

 

 

After a very long day with just minho and Eumi they went to their Cabins and rested while the hyungs continued their searching that they didn't even know they were just inside their cabins resting -__________-'


 

[A/N: Annyeong~! This will be the last chapter for the day, i got really hungry and i want to sleep and i still have to take the entrance exam so i will be busy. Wish me luck on this story guys~! i wont be able to update tomorrow~! -_______-' bad author~! sorry guys~! well thanks for reading and bearing with me~! Kamsahamnida~! and annyeong again~! :)]