11: Jonghyun and Eumi

The wizard Love Story

 

 

[Jonghyun's POV]

 

 

I came home exhausted with the hyungs. We have been searching the two the whole afternoon and when we came back home Minho was just sitting relax on the couch watching his drama. we glared at him as we walk by the sofa and went to our rooms, i changed to my house clothes and went outside and sat down the stair of the cabin.

 

 

"Hyung, why sat there?" Asked taemin. i look at him and he was just smirking, if he is planing on teasing me, I'm really gonna get pissed off and punch him.

 

"nothing i got bored."

 

"what are you saying? we just arrived and your bored already?" he chuckled and watch the sky, i did the same.

 

"whatever hyung just go back inside" i waved my hands signaling him to go back inside, he rolled his eyes and stood up to go inside. he looked at me one more time.

 

"Hyung if your planning on spending it now, go" Taemin chuckled and left him.

 

*Ting*

 

 

Yes~! what a great idea Taemin! why did i didn't think of that?! i ran towards her cabin and stopped at her staircase. Wait, what will i reason out if she asked?! what will i prepare to make her like me?! wait... doesn't this looks like i already wanted to confess her?! no! no! that's not it, im not thinking like that, i just want her to like me first, right? okay i'll just do this already before anyone sees me here.

 

*Knock *knock *knock

 

 

"Wait I'm coming" a voice behind the door shouted. woah, i already missed her voice i didn't remember how her voice sounded like, tsk, jonghyun so cheesy =_____=

 

"Oppa? why come here?" she called me oppa~! \(♥o♥)/ i should be flying by now.

 

"i got bored, want to go to the playground?" 

 

"Wae? wait, i didn't got to change yet, come inside" she held my arms and made me sat on her couch as she went inside her room to change. 

 

 

>:) just working right Jonghyun.

 

 

[Eumi's POV]

 

 

i closed the door and locked it, i went and ran to my closet to change, i looked at the mirror and only saw a blushing one. Wae?! Aniyo, why am i blushing?! >____< oh~! if he finds out im blushing im dead he might think I'm freaking' in love with him! Aniyo, stop it eumi just get yourself change and expect surprises! eish!~

 

 

I changed and went to my cabinet again to get the new wand Professor john gave me. Professor is the guy who actually helped me knew what my power was, hehe~! yah i didn't tell anyone about that but the readers don't tell. Professor gave this to me because he wants me protected and safe and also he said he knew i would be special.

 

 

"Eumi, you done now?" Jonghyun cut me off from my long journeyinside my head. i looked at the door and then back to the wand

 

"I'm almost done, wait" i changed my wand into a box and placed it inside my pocket and opened the door.

 

"Woah~! you surprised me" Jonghyun said as he backed away. he was trying to place his ear on my door when i opened it and he almost fell,

 

"Mianhae" i bowed my head and looked at him again. he smiled and held my wrist to then drag me out of the cabin.

 

 

I slid up my arms from his hands to make our hands touch and hold and then inter whined.  i look at him and he was looking away pretty red. i chuckled as we made our way to the playground. he let out a blanket, a huge blanket from his pocket and placed it on the grass. He sat down and  smiled and patted his side signaling me to sit. i chuckled and sat.

 

 

"So i don't know if you will ever get impressed but just look okay?" he looked at me seriously. i chuckled and nodded.

 

 

He lifted his arms to the two fountains from his left and right. then water started coming out from the fountains and he was now playing with the water and moving it in different directions making different beautiful figures and different movements, i chuckled as he purposely try hitting me with the water making sprinkles everywhere around my face.

 

 

"Yah~! you did that on purpose~!" i hit his arms a little and chuckled. he chuckled and continued.

 

 

I looked at the  moving water as it floats around us making it sparkle in the inside because of the stars that shined so bright. then suddenly he shook his hands and the water broke into small droplets and sparkling like stars in the night, i let my hands out and catch the tiny droplets as it rained down the two of us, he chuckled as he looked at me happily.

 

 

I stood up and then jumped as i clapped a million times, he chuckled and then held my wrist to make me sit back. he then let out a necklace from his pocket, it was not the usual necklace that you see everyday, it was made of a very thick string that goes around the neck and a vine that attached a water formed into a droplet. the water was not wrapped with anything.

 

 

"did you made this?" i asked amused.

 

"yeah, it was hard making the water stay like that without any wrappings." he chuckled.

 

"yah~! it's so pretty~!"

 

"Turn around i'll put it on you" i turned around and raised my hair to make it easier for him to place on my neck.

 

"done" i looked back at him and he was chuckling continuously. i chuckled and we lasted for hours there making all thos different beautiful sights with the water jonghyun magiced.

 

 

[Author's POV]

 

 

While they were having fun, the hyungs were already sensing Jonghyun is not present.

 

 

"Yah~! wheres hyung?" Asked Minho as he scanned the channels of the TV.

 

"He is outside spending it alone" Taemin spoke. Minho nodded and went outside. he came back and then turned off the TV.

 

"Yah~! Hyung we were watching." Onew shouted.

 

"Yeah~! and it was the best part~!" Taemin Squealed. everyone looked at him with a'Are you serious-look' and he mouthed what.

 

"Hyung that was My Little Pony" Key spoke,  taemin looked down.

 

"I was just saying" Taemin mumbled.

 

"Anyway Jonghyun isn't out there" Minho said getting the topic changed,.

 

"What are you talking about he was there after i told him he should go to Eumi's house." Taemin spoke innocently. Their eyes widened and...

 

"BWO?!" taemin made a peace sign and everyone rolled their eyes and went outside to eumi's cabin.

 

 

They knocked and nobody was answering, Key looked at the three and they just nodded, Key opened the door to see nobody. They look around and nobody was really there. Key looked at them and then back to searching. they went outside the house and sat on Eumi's Staircase. they pouted and thought for a while.

 

 

"I think i know where they could be right now" Key shouted like a kid while pointing upwards. Everyone looked at him weirdly and he just placed down his hands Awkwardly and smiled bitterly.

 

 

He ran as everyone followed he smiled stupidly and stopped. Everyone looked at him and he looked at Taemin, Taemin knew just what to do and casted a spell on everyone which made all of them invisible, only they can see each other. They all nodded and then went to the destination where key think they where.

 

 

They looked around and saw Jonghyun and Eumi sitting on a picnic blanket having their romantic time together. they sat down the bench and looked at the amazing thing jonghyun was showing to Eumi, then never saw Jonghyun doing this so they were really surprised and had their happiest time of the night watching the beautiful sight.

 

*Hyung, You better show us something like this next time* Minho smiled while looking at the sight.

 

*Aigo hyung~! if only you told us about your power we could have enjoyed this a long time ago* Onew chuckled quietly while enjoying the sight.

 

*Tsk, why am i  pissed of by the way?* Key asked himself looking away at the romantic scene.

 

*Yipee~! great Ending hyung~!* Taemin partied inside his head dancing around the playground.