13: Taemin and sick Eumi

The wizard Love Story

 

 

[Taemin's POV]

 

I kneeled down to look at Eumi's face, i held her chin and made her look at me. Her eyeswere sparkling even if shewas sick, her pale face seems brighter up close, her lips were dry but yet neatly shaped, her weak face was still beautiful even if she was this sick, wait taemin! you were supposed to help her! not stare at her! i carried her bridal style and made her lie down on her bed.

 

 

She was already asleep so i went to her bathroom saw a pale and carried it to the kitchen, i went back to her carrying a pail full of cold water, i placed it on her burning forehead and headed out again to make her some soup. i went back to her and placed the soup at her table beside her bed, i tried to find her medicines and found it inside her first aid kit, i placed the medicine beside the soup and made a note.

 

 

*BZZZt*

 

 

From: Key

M: Hyung! class is about to start come back already! TT^TT Girl are surrounding me taking pictures i can't stand it! be back by 8 since the teacher is not yet around. Just come here already, i'll make it up to her for making you leave so fast come on hyung!

 

 

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at Key's silly message. i look at her again and made her face close to mine, she was asleep i guess so i just whispered *Get well Soon* and i smiled, i kissed her forehead and stood up ready to leave her room when suddenly someone held my shirt, i looked back to see eumi crying.

 

 

"Eumi ah what's wrong?" 

 

"H-help m-me, d-don't l-leave" she suttered, i wasnt able to move my body about what she said, i chuckled.

 

"Don't worry i'll come back later Eumi ah" i brushed her hair and went outside she just smiled weakly and waved her hands. i waved my hands and went outside running towards the classroom.

 

 

I came to the classroom with the boys feeling low and the girls were not around. i walked to the chairs i was sitting with Key wich were not yet floating. I stopped my tracks to see a group of girls surrounding key's chair, someone tugged my pants so i look down to see key catching his breathe. i kneeled down and key was panting like crazy.

 

"Hyung why are you down here?" i asked,

 

"(Pant) those girls are crazy over me hyung (Pant)" he laid his head on the floor and i just made my way to key's desk.

 

 

The girls look at me and smiled, i made my way to his chair and it was full of stickynotes all over, he can't even sit down because it was really full, i took one paper and it said meet me on the ****** at 2 tomorrow, these were all like dating, every note contains time and dates and places, Theyare really crazy, the girls giggled and went to their chairs, i look at them and they just winked at key.

 

 

I looked at key andhe just rolled his eyes and crawled his way to his chair, he took all the notes and placed it inside a box beside him, i looked in disbelief how did he even get a box? and for the record, the box was pure pink! with hearts on it! the hell happened to hyung? i sat down as het also sat down his chair, minutes later the teacher came in and started discussing.

 

"Hyung, how's Eumi?" key whispered, i smirked and look at him

 

"Why? she's fine, why are youso concerned?"

 

"Aniyo, i was just trying to cheer you up," He pouted, i chuckled and looked back to the teacher.

 

 

Man! i cant stop thinking about Eumi! Is she woke up by now? did she drinked my soup? was my soup even that tastey? did she took her medicine? OMO what will she eat during lunch time? urgh! i cant think stright! i looked at key and he was day dreaming, i look at the others and the girls were just staring at me, i looked at the boys and they were glaring.

 

 

"Hyung is it just me or the girls are now looking at me?" i whispered to key.

 

"Aniyo hyung, i was the guy they came to this morning their looking at me" Key argued back and smirked, i rolled my eyes and continued with the listening.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Urgh! finally recess! i can come to her now! i ran as fast as i can and stopped as i hit someone shoulder's and her books fell, i came back to her and picked her books up, it was a lot i guess, there were like 30 of it. i held the other 10 books for her as she picked the others, she looked at me and i looked at her, it was Ellsie.

 

 

"Minahae ellsie, i didn't see you" i spoke and bowed a little.

 

"Ah, it's okay, uhm please help me bring this to the library please" she pleaded, i rolled my eyes and took 5 books from her and headed with her down the hall.

 

"So what are this books for?" 

 

"Key oppa made me bring this for him to the library"

 

"And you said yes?" i asked in disbelief, key was the guy here and yet he made a girl carry 30 books which not all ordinary girls can bring!

 

"Yup, since its from the one i like" she chuckled, she likes key?

 

"You like him?"

 

"yup, oh here is the library come on lets go in"

 

 

We went inside the very huge library filled with flying books! books with wings! i look amazed as Ellsie just chuckled. i look at her and didn't realize her full beauty. She was indeed beautifull also, but i still love eumi and that wont change anything. she quickly placed the book in front of our teacher Ms. Lee. she glanced at us an nodded, she look at the books and nodded again.

 

 

"Isn't Key supposed to be here? not you two" she pointed her ballpen at the two of us.

 

"Hyung was lazy" i spoke and chuckled, Ellsie hit my arms and glared.

 

"Call her right now Ms. Ellsie" the teacher spoke, she nodded and held my wrist to take me outside.

 

"You were bad oppa" she pouted. i chuckled at her cute actions and messed her hair up.

 

"that's okay, anyway i have to go" she noddedand made her way to the hall skipping like a kid, i chuckled and just made my way to Eumi's Cabin.

 

 

I knocked on her door and a guy opened it. wait a guy?! O____O ow -_______-" it was luke, he smiled at me and i fake-smiled. i went inside and saw Eumi scanning through the channels on the TV i looked inside her room and saw the soup all dranked up medice was taken and the cloth was in the pail.

 

 

I look at Luke and he was talking with someone on the phone, i rolled my eyes and made me way to the couch beside Eumi, Eumi was shocked at seeing me, i waved and she waved back, i look at Luke again and he was still chatting on the phone and making all those funny laughing noises which made me pretty irritated.

 

 

"So how are you?" 

 

"Better than i imagined oppa" she smiled and chuckled.

 

"Oh, no thank you?" i asked while smirking, he glared at me but hugged me really tight and then whispered.

 

*Thanks so much i appriciate it* i chuckled andshe just kiss my cheeks.