6: Where is Eumi?

The wizard Love Story

 

 

"really? you want me to have one?" i asked. he nodded and smiled and gave me a piece of chicken legs, i ate it happily. he laughed at me and i laughed back as he started eating his.

 

 

 

[Jonghyun's POV]


 

Urgh! i really hated Key for what he did a while ago, just look at our position, im not saying im a maniac all i meant was, i could see Eumi's face so up close, her diamond eyes, her kissable lips, her cute puffy cheeks, her everything, and yes, i fell in love with her the first time i laid my eyes on her. because of that Hyung i didn't got to stare at it much. urgh!! was he jealous? could it be? he likes her also???

 

 

I grabbed a shirt from my room and put it on along the way to the kitchen. i opened the Fridge and look for the chicken i just bought before i came to Eumi's house. i looked around and.... O____O the chicken is gone~! that was for a lot of money and it's gone?! WTF?! could it be..?


 

"OOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!" i shouted. i ran to the living room seeing taemin, key, and minho hiding behind the cabinet. i looked at onew and was peacefully eating with Eumi. i smiled and just took a seat.

 

 

 

Eumi looked at me and turned red, i smiled at her and then turned to look at onew who was beside me to then put a scary glare at him, he looked at the TV uneasy and was smiling fakely, Eumi looked at me again and again i smiled at her fakely as she bit a skin from the Legs she has just taken from onew. oh onew hyung.!


 

 

[Eumi's POV]

 

 

after happily spending time with the boys i came back home with a letter stick on the door. i took it and went inside my Cabin. i turned the lights on and went to my bed to lay down and think of that stupid incident a while ago. why did i actually stared at him? why was i looking closely to his parts of the face? why am i thinking about it again? am i in love?


 

 

First of all, i just said i also liked minho, and second of all something happened with taemin and me to make myself think i also like him and now, Jonghyun because of that incident a while ago?! oh great~! now i cant choose, well good thing Key isn't in it. i hate him, but why didn't i fell for Onew? was he different from the other Hyungs? i must've treat him as a brother, thats it ^^

 

 

Good eumi~! you are settled. well time for me to drift of to sleep.


 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz prrrrrrrr ~(>o<)~

-----------------------------

 

*ting dong


 

"What the?!" i looked at my clock.. 5 am -_______-

 

 

*ting dong


 

"im coming im coming" i shouted.

 

 

 

I look around and the sun hasn't come up, that's the weirdness of this island. You see, the island is somewhere not so common and only a few boats has come, so it is indeed a pretty weird place, the moon would never become half, it would always be full, the sun would never some out until 6 in the morning. And the stars will still appear even if its already day time.


 

I opened it to then see Onew, he hugged me and cried. OMO what;s wrong with him? he kept on crying on my shoulders so i patted his back and made him sit on the stairs in front of my cabin door. i looked at him and he was indeed crying.

 

 

 

"What's wrong Oppa?" i handed him a hanker chief and he wiped it on his face. he looked at me to then smile. O___O


"oppa.. are you okay?" he laughed so much that there wasn't any sounds that came out.

 

"oppa, did you trick me?" i asked again, he laughed and laughed and laughed until i just look away and pouted.


"hey (hehe) don't pout (hehe) your beauty will be gone (hehe)" he said while tapping on my shoulders. i didn't response and just look away.

 

"oh~! don't tell me you got mad at such a small joke"


"don't talk to me" i said and then ran away to wherever my feet might take me.

 

 

Okay im not really mad at Oppa Onew, i just feel like running away and tricking him, i know he would get worry and start finding me, i know onew already even though we just met yesterday. i stopped and looked for a place to settle while i wait for Oppa to find me, if ever he doesn't show up by 5:30 I'm going home, hehe I'm wearing pajamas you know.


 

I ran again and kept on laughing like i was a crazy person, the grass tickled my feet but i didn't care as long as i can have fun, the Stones sharpness hurts my feet but i don't care as long as i have fun. you never knew but, i kept on doing this since i was a kid and i never get tired of waiting for someone to find me, i was  also the best hide and seek player ever~! ^0^

 

 

 

[Onew's PoV]


 

oh god~! babo onew!! you should have think twice before doing that joke! now she is mad at you and you don't freakin' know where the hell she is going! and of course she doesn't know her way back! and im sure she will totally lost, and for the record, she wasn't wearing slippers, if she get's hurt who gets to be blamed?! you onew you! =_____=

 

 

[A/N: LOL Oppa ONew your talking to yourself]


Just shut up author, mind your own business, im getting a little uneasy here you know!

 

[A/N: okay oppa~! i totally get it~! ^___^ *hand salutes]


 

I ran backed to the cabin where i stayed and opened it to then slammed the door which made all the hyungs wake up. they were all sitting up on the living room floor shock by my presence, they stared at me angrily and i panted like crazy couldn't believe what i just freaking did a while ago that made all of us worry for her! babo Onew!

 

 

"guys, i made Eumi mad, and she ran away..." i said scratching the back of my head. their eyes became big and started running around changing their uniforms.


"GUYS! [everyone stopped and looked at me] Eumi was just wearing PJs and wasn't wearing any slippers." i told them. they just pointed their fingers to the direction of Eumi's Cabin and...

 

"GO GET HER ONE!" they all shouted in one. i nodded quickly and came running to her cabin to then find her uniform and her shoes and socks.


 

[Jonghyun's POV]

ty onew! didn't he knew Eumi gets mad right away?! he made me worry so much about Eumi, and plus the fact she was just wearing PJs and wasn't wearing any slippers. if she gets wounds all of us hyungs will get blamed for although onew was the only one who actually did that stupid thing without even thinking!


 

[Minho's POV]

 

 

WTF onew?! didn't he think before doing it?! i mean he is the oldest why cant he think twice?! and by the way... WHAT WAS HE DOING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING AT EUMI'S HOUSE?! hm... he couldn't have sleep over there. wait, we both sleept at the same time, so what was he really doing on eumi's house? and what did he do to make eumi mad?


 

[Taemin's Pov]

 

Eumi?! Running somewhere Onew doesn't know?! Onew?! Doing something to eumi which made her mad?! what the F was he even doing there?! and for the record he told us she was bear foot as she ran?! if she had wounds im totally going to kill Onew with one punch!


 

[Key's POV]

 

 

Why was i even worried at that girl?! she was mean to me! i should be mean to her! yet why am i changing quickly to my uniform and getting all worried on her.? no, it must be because we will get black mailed by her mother, yeah that's right! i might be scared of her mother! your so clever Key! psh~! how could i get in love so quickly at a girl i just met yesterday~! -3-


 

[All Boy's POV]

 

JUST WHERE THE HELL IS EUMI?!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: yah~! where could Eumi be?! >_____< so shocking~! hope Unnie Eumi will be found before 5:30 or everything will just be a mess and eumi wont have a uniform to go to school and the boys will keep on searching, and what will the author do?! get more problems -_______-" 

hehe~! excited for the next chapter ^0^V