7: A Kiss

The wizard Love Story

 

[My Pov (The author)]

 

*think key, where could a stupid girl who just cried and runaway without thinking be right now?* key asked himself while running to find her.

 

 

*Onew hyung! find her quickly or i will explode and start torturing you~!* taemin angrily said to himself as he stomped away looking around the campus.

 

 

*Minho, find her before any Hyungs can~! you can do it~! think~!* Minho said to himself as he looked around the bushes.

 

 

*Onew~! your dead by your hyungs~!!!* onew worriedly said to himself

 

"Hyung, which direction did eumi actually run to?" Jonghyun asked. 

 

 

*of course~! why didn't i think of that?!* Key, Taemin, minho, And onew asked themselves.

 

"uh she was going that way, but after that i didn't see her since i cam running towards our cabin."

 

"Why didn't you just follow her hyung?!" asked taemin going all mad already.

 

"Mianhae" Onew mumbled as he bowed down his head.

 

"Urgh" Key and minho said as they turned around and ran to Eumi's direction, they went to different places

 

 

Onew-to the left

Key- to the north

Taemin- to the north east

Minho- To the right

Jonghyun- wherever his feet might take him.

 

 

[A/N: oh~! poor jonghyun, doesn't have a right place to go. xD]

 

 

*Minho, the hell are you going to the right?! do you think she would go to the right?! idiot!* minho said to himself.

 

 

*weeeeeeh~! why was i going to the north east side?* Taemin asked himself.

 

 

*Onew, your dead -____-"* onew thought to himself running in circles.

 

 

*Jonghyun think the hell she would be babo~!* Jonghyun thought to himself as he walks anywhere looking at every possible;e places she might be.

 

 

*Key~! your the master* key thought to himself as he ran forward with his hands stretching out into the air.

 

 

[Key's POV]

 

I stopped and, wait, why was i even competing with the hyungs?! i don't want to find her! wait, i might get scold, but wait i don't want to see her but... okay key, you have to decide, look for her, no, look for her, no, okay~! i will look for her. i looked around and find a very good spot to hide when i suddenly got the chance to see a slide~! (^___^)/ key happy~! got to try~! :)

 

 

i ran there and climbed through the stairs and then, weeeeeeeeeeeee, to then gut an ouch, i held my because i just fell first and it really hurts~! TT^TT my buns really hurt~! waaaaaaaah~! i looked at the slide angrily to then stick out my Tongue, what was i even doing?! i was like a child playing with someone yet it was just a thing!

 

 

*giggle *giggle *giggle.

 

 

i looked around the slide yet nobody was there, i looked at the sandbox yet nobody was there i looked at the see saw and fou- O___________O Eumi!? She was giggling and giggling while her hands were pointing at me and giving out this pixy dust. Could it be?! i looked at her angrily and she just laughed and laughed. i then held my finger up and 

 

 

"waaaaaaaaaaah~!" she ran and hugged me tightly that i couldn't breathe. because i just magicallylit fire somewhere near her.

 

 

"hahahahahahahahahahahahaha~! hahahahahah~!" i laughed and laughed and laughed, at first she looked at me angrily to then little by little laughed with me.

 

 

After Laughing for how many years, no i was just joking, after laughing for minutes we suddenly stopped and the atmosphere became serious as Eumi looked at the sky to then a sun go up. i looked at my watch and it was exactly 6:00 am. i looked at her and she was like a child looking at the beautiful nature that was a s beautiful as he-

 

 

What?! Key! No! what i meant was she was the worlds most ugliest person! i could never like her, she doesn't look like a child, in fact she was more like an old lady! yeah~! that's right~! an old lady who just looks at the Sky angrily~! ^___^ good job key~! good job~!

 

 

She looks at me to then smirk and held my hands, she ran and ran and ran while dragging me, and  good thing i didn't fell although i was going to fall just a while ago, she kept looking at me again and then back to her way again, is this girl crazy?! can somebody take her to the mental hospital like right now.

 

 

She stopped to then look at me, we were near her cabin already, and i didn't knew?! O____O she held my hands, both of them and then suddenly leans forward and ............

 

 

 

 

KISSES ME ON THE CHEEKS?!