Concert Part 1

Trust me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The day of the concert came closer and Baekhyun came often to my class to convince me to sing.

I got still red when I saw him, because I had not forgotten the kiss. Of course, that wasn't a real kiss. I mean, some people greeted each other like that, but that Baekhyun did something like this I could not imagine.

Unusually, the girls in my class were also pretty quiet lately, but that was just the calm before the storm.

Ma Ri also not showed up. But I knew she was up to something.

On a long day of school in the free hour I suddenly got catched by Baekhyun.

Déjà vu.

While I was drawn, I thought about the kiss. At that time I had just done as if nothing happened and we went to eat, but lately I kept thinking about it. Why had he done that?

Baekhyun pulled me into a music room where all the guys were waiting.

When I entered the room everyone was silent.

"Nina, we've been waiting for you." Chanyeol took me by the hand and wanted to pull me with him, but Baekhyun apparently had a different opinion.

He did not let me go.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Oh. Is there something I don't know? "

I blushed.

Shook my hand, trying to get rid of his warm hands. But he did not let go.

Embarrassed, I looked at my shoes and hissed over to him. "Let go." He just shook his head.

They all laughed.

"Oh ~! Our Baekhyun has a crush. "

With a red face I began to stutter, "S-s-shouldn't we start? P-practice I mean, for the concert. "

"So you're with?"

Baekhyun beamed.

Damn, I was wrapped up like a spring roll.

"Okay, but before we start we want to test you first." Jongin apparently seemed to have doubts.

"We do not know whether Baekhyun isn't looking through rose-colored glasses."

"How?"

"Sing something for us. Anything, you can choose you." Kyungsoo was Jongins opinion.

"Okay." Was all right with me. I searched in my mind  for an appropriate song. When I found it, I took a deep breath.

Closed my eyes and began.

 

"You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
You know I dream in color
And do the things I want

You think you got the best of me
Think you had the last laugh
Bet you think did everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Did think I'd come running back
Baby you do not know me, 'cause you're devil

What does not kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Does not mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What does not kill you makes a fire
Put that thing on lighter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter