Get, the hell, away from me!!

Trust me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

PoV Baekhyun

He slowly opened his eyes as the sunlight hit him. Wearily he rubbed over them and looked beside him.

Nina was no longer at his side.

Where was she?

Frantically he looked around in search of her. Her bags were still there, so she could not be far. Just as he was getting up the bathroom door opened and she came out with new clothes and wet hair, that she dried off with a towel.

He made ​​the decision and began: "Nina-ah ..."

"Get out."

"What?" He blinked a few times

She looked at him with cold eyes. "Get out. Shall I spell it out for you? G-E-T O-U-T, I don't want to see you."

Baekhyun got out of bed and went to her. "I don't understand. First you don't contact me for five years and now you come back and ... Why didn't you call? "

"Oh, do not play the innocent. I have learned to hate you Byun Baekhyun. We are merely in a business relationship and in no other. So get out of my room. "

"And what was that yesterday? You said you missed me." He pulled an eyebrow.

Nina's face was slightly pink. "You must have misunderstood something." She went to the door opened it and pointed the finger out.

Somehow helpless and lost, he went out of the room, but he turned around and said: "I haven't heard wrong and I'll ..." He got no further because she shut the door in front of his face.

 

PoV Nina

>> Oh my God, what was wrong with me yesterday? I shouldn't have drunken so much alcohol.<<

And Baekhyun. Why had he carried me back to the dorm? It would have been the end of my career, if someone had seen me.

>>Why do you confuse me all the time?<<

I blow-dried my hair quickly, picked up my bag and walked out of the room. I froze on the threshold. Ten boys were staring at me with wide eyes.

I immediately got myself together and sat on my cold mask. "What do you want?"

"See, I told you that she can't remember us."

"Be quiet Sehun."

I looked at Jongin and Sehun who had spoken.

"If you have nothing else to do but stare, then I'm sorry to disturb you, but unlike you I have something to do."

Whisper even more. Now and then I heard something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter